c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Viperbsd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5431 4 years ago

Yesterday I was able to secure a pre-order on a MM Royal from a Distributor that had a cancellation. Not thinking I will see mine until June or July, but I am excited to see others unbox theirs in the coming days.

I was told that the Royals are limited to 350 units. Is that a true statement and will they be numbered?.

1 week later
#5640 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Got notice for final payment...shipping next week!!!

Congrats ! Nice to see these continue to ship out. I do not plan on seeing mine until late May or June, but happy to see all the early adopters getting their games

2 weeks later
#5868 3 years ago

As much as I love most Cliffy's I ordered the complete set from Mantis for my Royal on the advice from another Pinsider. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

2 weeks later
#6127 3 years ago

Really well done. Thanks for sharing, now if I could just get my Royal shipping date.

1 week later
#6232 3 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

How many of the Royals have they shipped of the total? Just curious when I can expect to get my GI kit.

Great question. All I know is I have not gotten a shipping date for my Royal as of yet, but I keep hoping it will be soon...

#6302 3 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

So Royal Editions ! A guess of total built 200 ?
I heard 350 ?

I was told there would be 350 Royal's made, but I am sure that # could change. Still waiting on my shipping date...

#6321 3 years ago

My Royal is shipping tomorrow. Super excited !

#6404 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Haha. More power to ‘em.
I would gladly sell my unopened, (in transit), one for less than that.

Same here....

#6455 3 years ago

# 207 has arrived. Now to get it set up

B714A13F-52E3-4F09-9619-5EBB1F63B0EB_1_105_c (resized).jpegB714A13F-52E3-4F09-9619-5EBB1F63B0EB_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#6458 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Under the plastic cover over the shaker motor. Is a motor with a counter weight on each end. You could loosen them and line them up a little better to reduce the off set shake.
LTG : )

I need to try this trick on my Spiderman VE. The shaker on that thing is nuts...

#6470 3 years ago

Thanks - It’s the wife’s, but she does let me drive it sometimes

#6499 3 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

For sure, here is the link to the BMP files nearly ready to go, just add your number. I created two versions. The font used for the lower case and numbers is Honda ITC, a very similar font to the playfield font, you'll have to find that and install it if you don't have it.
Link to images:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoayyHfYK0h0hJ1VtfHwNGOpOCRROg?e=ihavsp
Preview images here...
[quoted image][quoted image]

These are awesome, but I am unable to find how to install the custom logo. I looked through the manual to no avail.

#6504 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Page 1-12 in the Monster Bash R manual. Which you can download here - https://www.chicago-gaming.com/manuals/MB_Manual_Rev_1.pdf
LTG : )

Thank you sir

2 weeks later
#6682 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Was able to light up the trolls. The LEDs are lit all the time but don't bleed through. If there is interest in this mod, please let me know. $40 shipped in the US. Works on all versions of the game. I'll stick it on my website and pinside shop tomorrow.

[quoted image][quoted image]

Interested for sure, but where do you tap the power for the leds?

#6695 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Coming off the power supply for RE/SE and that’s how I did it on my LE as shown, but could also tap off GI if someone wanted that for non SE/RE games.

I will take one when available- PM sent..

#6730 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

Just tried the link and got a 404 not found error. Did you pull this down from you site? I did not see it when I looked at all of your MM mods either.

Odd as I just ordered one yesterday for my Royal. Maybe he ran out of them...

3 weeks later
#7027 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

I agree with you Pin-Pilot, but its ok, in every hobby there are purists who want to leave things 100% factory, and modders, either way I try my best respect both viewpoints.
To me, symmetry in artwork and the playfield design flow is something important and a focal point. A large chunk of stainless metal, sitting by itself in the middle of the playfield is well...undesirable for some, like me, who are ok with modding their machines, and there should be no concern about this, 2 minutes later it can be removed without issue, no risk.
I'd kindly and very respectfully encourage any purist to think about it this way. If Williams or CGC made MM with a lighted center lane piece, who in their right mind would remove the center lane piece, including the light, and in exchange install a bare chuck of unlighted metal that pretty much matches nothing else on the playfield? Lol, head scratch moment??? Better yet, would someone remove say the lighted factory plastic where merlin mounts and replace it with a unlighted piece of stainless metal with no plastic art cover? Again, why??? The thought alone in either instance seems relatively illogical to me, but hey...my kids teach me all the time that I don't know much.
Anyway, maybe you see my point, maybe not, either way just enjoy your game however you like it and let's all try to be good stewards of the hobby. [quoted image]

Well said...BTW that castle looks amazing. Was that Modfathers work ?

1 month later
#7353 3 years ago
Quoted from Second2Noone:

Hello. Can someone, an existing MMR "Royal" owner, post a pic of the label that I think is on the inside the coin door? I’m considering getting a bill validator for my own MMR (Royal) that is forthcoming and I just wanted to see or read what Chicago Gaming actually says about using a bill validator on their “remake” machines if in fact that is what the inside label alludes to? From reading previous posts (here), I understand that there might be some slight wiring installation differences between their “Royal” remakes and the original MM machines? Thanks for your help.

Is this what you are looking for...

MMR Coin Door (resized).jpgMMR Coin Door (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#7586 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Pinwize (business taken over by another modder) is making them again. I just bought a set.

Link please. Would love to add this mod...

#7592 3 years ago

Awesome thanks ! Ordered a set.

2 weeks later
#7704 3 years ago

My MM Royal makes the loud Bong sound on startup as well. It would be nice if there was a setting to disable it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 64.99
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Viperbsd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=Viperbsd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.