speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1318 7 years ago

Got my MMR a few weeks ago! I can only have 1 machine in my place so it had to be this. My kids love it.

I made a few mods for it as well.

Interactive Under-cab Lighting

Backpanel

#1329 7 years ago

Speaker lights turned out nice!

IMG_2067 (resized).JPGIMG_2067 (resized).JPG

IMG_2068 (resized).JPGIMG_2068 (resized).JPG

IMG_2069 (resized).JPGIMG_2069 (resized).JPG

#1333 7 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Nice. Is it color changing or just one specific color?

User can adjust color via inline remote. Several colors, modes, speed and brightness adjustments.

This and many other mods are available on my Pinside shop https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1015-rock-custom-pinball

3 weeks later
#1481 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Curious to know how you game plays when you aim for the peasant and damsel ramps.
For me, the ball has to roll almost to the very end of the flippers, and then you get a smooth shot up ramp.
Just interested in hearing how yours plays

Sounds like you need to adjust your flippers!

1/4 flipper- Castle/Castle
1/2 flipper-Merlin/lock
3/4 flipper- Ramp/Ramp
7/8 flipper- orbit/orbit
Full- Merlin targets/catapult

New games need to be tuned out of the box to play right. Adjust switches, adjust knockouts, adjust flippers, tighten ramps, posts, plastics, brackets, etc.... play a few games and then do it again! Once everything feels real good and you stop bricking shots your machine is dialed in.

#1485 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

What's the best way to ensure that flippers are aligned?

Toothpick between the flipper bat and flipper rubber into the alignment hole on the playfield. You can also run parallel with the inline guide, just remember (parallel) use a strait edge if going this route. That will get you almost home! From that point you can choose to make really small adjustments until you are satisfied. Good luck!

#1490 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

So I wedge a toothpick under the flipper bat rubber (I'm assuming the bottom of the flipper) and then place the other point of the toothpick in the alignment hole?
Then tight the bolt that holds the flipper in place, and see how that works?
For the straight edge route, can I just use a short ruler or level?

The easiest way is to tighten the flipper enough so you can adjust by hand without losing the position. Run a ruler or anything straight down the inlane and make the flipper parallel with the inlane.

The proper way is the toothpick between flipper and rubber down into the hole. This was done so it would hole everything in place while you lifted the PF to tighten.

#1493 7 years ago

I may have to take a picture.... the toothpick goes between the flipper rubber and the flipper batt. So the toothpick is vertical wedged between the batt and the rubber pointing straight down into the hole in your playfield. It is really as easy as it sounds.

Someone please post a pic of this

#1503 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

What I meant by raising, is will there be space between the flipper and playfield, as if you were pulling it up off the playfield?
But I think you answered that by saying I should only loosen slightly so that I have to force it a bit to move?
Wouldn't it be easier to align the toothpick in the hole if it were easier to move the flipper up and down though?

We need to get off this topic in this thread. Start a new thread please and I will chime back in on that thread.

1 week later
#1570 7 years ago

Why would I rate my MMR. I have Rated MM, it's the same game...makes no sense.

#1572 7 years ago

Rated only to get it listed. Unfortunately I cannot remove my original MM rating.

2 weeks later
#1652 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Can anyone comment and let me know if this seems like the ball is bouncing normally.
I'm curious now that a few people have said there ball drops and stays on the flipper.
Thanks

It is not. The right side is always a little sporadic so I cannot comment but the left side should always be about the same. It looks like... and I could be wrong... you need to adjust your ball guide and kick out. From the little I can see I would guess your ball is not riding the guide, the second attempt by where it hit the flipper I would guess it pulled off the guide well before it should have. Remember playfield pitch and side to side level plays a role in this. If you change from 6.5 to 7degree little things like this can be affected.

#1704 6 years ago

The led strip is not too much for the system unless it is 4m long. Did you solder it on backwards? I hope you didn't damage anything... if you need something plug and play to do that, let me know I can build it.

#1726 6 years ago

My Undercab kit for this machine uses 8 feet of leds so it can handle plenty of strips. I make actual connectors to tie into flashers so no mistakes can be made. Some people have the know how but many do not.

If you want something made with a connector just ask. Yes you will pay more money having me do it vs. you but I am much cheaper and less painful than having to fix your boards.

To my knowledge I am the only one who provides a plug and play mods for MMR all others I know of use alligator clips or solder it yourself systems. I make a Moat flasher, speaker lights, backpanel mod, and my Interactive Undercab kit.

Lermods may have some plug and play stuff as well I just am not that familiar with his products. I do see he has many for this machine though.

#1733 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Do you have your kits listed anywhere that we can check out? Interested in your moat kit.

Most of the stuff I make is only available if you contact me. I have no real list other than some of the things on my website that LTG linked or my Pinside shop. My pinball mods are only done in my spare time so I really only list and stock the ones that move quickly such as my Interactive Undercab kits, Stern backbox kits, and my backpanel kits.

#1735 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Anyone have green flashing lights to the front of the castle during gameplay? Emanating from the green moat I assume up the castle front. I've seen this on gameplay video but not sure if that's standard lighting or custom. When I am playing I have not noticed it on my MMR factory lighting.

You have 2 moat flashers on MMR. This is not enough for me. I lite the whole moat green from underneath the PF and I can still notice the flashers firing when I hit the castle

2 weeks later
#1839 6 years ago

If you launch 3 cows and complete the lanes the set number of times for video mode you get Save the calves instead of save the children. BY multiball is a riot!

#1859 6 years ago
Quoted from DSL_:

Dumb Game play question. Is the only way you get the Video Mode Save the children through Merlin??? I have seen it on YouTube but never gotten it yet... :-/ Plus how do you fire? Left /Right seems obvious via flippers but the the video I saw was virtual (Via PS4) and it used another button to fire?
Thanks!

Learn to master the ramps and pay attention to the lanes and you will get video mode fairly often. The ramps are key for me anyways.

2 weeks later
#1946 6 years ago

All I can see is you need to adjust your left side kick out or perhaps the guiderail or both. Adjust to 7 degrees and see what changes and if it plays better for your taste. Other than that nudge!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.00
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 9.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 64.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=Rock914 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.