c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pablito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 8 years ago

Anyone try PDI glass in their MMR yet? Does it fit nicely?

1 week later
#110 8 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Yah i noticed that you conveniently left out the words "MMr owners club" but I forgive you..You are free to go.

He won't go. I think he gets paid to troll MMR threads. Every time I check a MMR thread, I get excited to see 25, 50, 100 new posts thinking something meaningful is being discussed. And sadly, it's just 50% OD posts claiming how bad the game is or little one off attempts that fall short of being funny. My fault for not hitting ignore earlier. I just kept waiting for something useful (even if it is an opposing view) to come from his posts but I think we can all agree that isn't going to happen when it comes to MMR. Clicking "Ignore O-din" now. Join me and maybe if we all do it, we can keep threads going with constructive MMR discussion rather than constant jabs and the once a day pics of Peter Noone. I'm going to miss those like I miss my last root canal.

#124 8 years ago

How about Barnyard Madness? Anyone hit that yet? I just hit that for the first time on the pinball arcade on the Ipad after a ton of plays. The lighting and sound are really cool on the ipad. I imagine that mode on the real MMR is pretty bad ass.

#126 8 years ago

You have to complete the catapult lights multiple times and select every one of the catapult awards at least once. So you have to get the skull, bowling ball, cat, etc. Then you light up the catapult one more time and you'll start barnyard madness and the machine goes apeshit. Everything lights up and you are in a multiball mode where every switch it worth 250k or something like that. It also plays a old mcdonald eee i eee i o song in the background. Was hard to do on the ipad. Must be extremely difficult on the real machine.

3 weeks later
#139 8 years ago

Really interested to know how the PDI glass fits and how long it takes you to get it. I'm about to pull the trigger on a sheet as well for my MMR.

#141 8 years ago

Nice! In terms of my question on time, I was referring to how long it took to receive from PDI after you placed the order. Thanks.

1 month later
#225 8 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

Just got an email from my distributor, "getting close" on my second MMR and I had the last minute choice of trim color. I went with black as #1 was gold and now I can tell them apart.

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
#265 8 years ago

What flipper strength do you other owners have on your MMRs? Default seems really powerful. Anyone notched theirs down?

#267 8 years ago

I just did -1 and am enjoying it. Had a couple of really nice games and my missed shots are a lot more forgiving.

4 weeks later
#399 8 years ago

I have the same problem but I don't think it is a leveling issue because balls coming off the right joust hit or graze the right sling, and balls coming off the left joust hit or graze the left sling too. I think if anything, it may take some minor bending/tweaking of those stainless steel guides on the sides of the joust loops.

1 month later
#456 8 years ago

Looks great Drew

6 months later
#838 7 years ago

My game is level but sometimes balls hit/graze the right slingshot on the way down. On a properly tuned, and leveled game, should that ball come straight to the flipper all the time? I'm wondering if i need to bend my guide, or if that is just the randomness of pinball?

It's frustrating at times because if it causes the slingshot to activate, then i lose control of the ball and sometimes causes drains.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.99
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pablito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=Pablito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.