c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3225 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I'm planning on getting an mmr pretty soon. Should i try and find a gently used one or just buy one nib?

if you are making the run out to Wisconsin for MGC I will have 4 MMr standard editions set up in the booth with show pricing. Otherwise, I am sure one of the many distributors will have some at Allentown.

#3227 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I was thinking I would post an ad and if nothing popped up I’d just buy one new. I was planning on getting a shaker and color upgrade

Sounds good. With the strict pricing policies in place I would suggest finding a dealer you can trust and build a relationship with.

1 year later
#4277 4 years ago

updated feature matrix with pricing.

Taking names now. waiting to hear on the allotment of royals

pm me with any questions

MMR - Features Matrix and Available Kits.pdfMMR - Features Matrix and Available Kits.pdf
#4280 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Thank you for the update. is there a limited # of Royals, or will CGC just keep making them as long as demand is there?

The entire run of classic, special and royals will be limited to 500 units total worldwide. i have not been told if there is a limited number of royal editions as of yet.

#4405 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

From what it looks like a MMRRE is sold out or close too. Limited to 200

Where did you get this information? I have not heard this at all.

3 weeks later
#4643 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

who knows how many they'll build on this first run, but I can guarantee you one thing .....they'll be make Royal additions for years to come....

From everything we (distributors) have been told, the Royal Edition will only be made this one time. CE/SE might be made again in the future, but it depends on if there is demand and room on the line between other games.

1 month later
#4835 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Are the XL display SE’s all sold out?

i have a couple of each model left in my allotment. send me a pm or an email

[email protected]

1 week later
#4861 4 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

We’re can you buy xl display for mmr?

Once they are available you can buy them from any authorized cgc dealer.

#4864 4 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Any idea on when that will be?

was supposed to be next week, but i haven't heard anything from CGC on the matter.

1 week later
#4893 4 years ago
Quoted from Globalcop:

Does anybody know how tall the Royal edition is going to be with the topper?

from the CGC website

King of Payne Topper (Royal Edition)
The King of Payne has come to life and brought his trolls to assist him in guarding his domain. This custom 3D topper has been sculpted by one of the King’s personal sculptors and is available exclusively on the Royal Edition.
It is nearly 8” talland features integrated lighting that brings it to life on your quest to restore order in the kingdom.

1 week later
#4951 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Hey did the add on XL display ever drop?
I've been busy with family stuff and a lil' out of touch lately.

They are available for order and hopefully shipping out shortly after the completion of this mmr run.

#4955 4 years ago

all add-ons can be ordered from your favorite authorized CGC dealer as of now. that being said, none of the add-ons will be shipped until the last MMrR(oyal) has been built.

0611 MMR HD Color Display Upgrade $399.99
0612 AFM HD Color Display Upgrade (Classic Edition) $399.99
0613 MB HD Color Display Upgrade (Classic Edition) $399.99
0711-TOPP MMR - King of Payne Topper $599.99
0711-RGBG MMR - RGB General Illumination Upgrade Kit $249.99
0711-XLCD XL Display & Premium Enhanced Sound System Upgrade Kit (To be used with MMR HD Color Display Upgrade) $649.99

#4966 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I was told I was put on a list from Planetary Pinball. They will let me know when I can order the topper.

Perhaps that is their policy. I ordered two compete sets (topper, rgb gi and xl display) last week. Was told they would be available after royals are done.

#5056 4 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Who are you guys ordering the kits thru?

Quoted from guss:

How do you order a kit? I went to Planetary Pinball and I cant find anything. I tried calling and the number doesn't work. any help please.

if you guys/gals (2020, i am not deciding that for you) want to order your CGC accessories, shoot me over an email. [email protected] and i will get your information sent in. when the kits are ready i will send out an invoice.

Thank you

#5112 4 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

I will probably get buried for this, but...
With a brand new machine like this one, maintenance should pretty much be... nothing. Maybe Windex the glass once in a while for fingerprints.
Enjoy!

there is still maintenance. switch adjustments, rubber adjustments, etc. I know the carguemets don't go over well here, but you wouldn't drive a brand new car for 10,000 miles without changing the oil. It's still a pinball. a metal ball hitting other metal/plastic/rubber will create dust and particles that will need to be cleaned off, balls checked, etc, etc.

but yes, it should be minimal.

#5168 4 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

I emailed CGC- apologies for any misunderstanding. Kingpin just sent me a follow up dm on pinside - so all good here

You must be talking to a different kingpin as I have neither sent nor recieved any messages from you.

1 week later
#5230 4 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Any Royal Edition ship yet.

no. waiting on parts. China's global market is truly global. it affects more than people realize.

1 month later
#5370 4 years ago
Quoted from wamoc:

Typically shipping/delivery is still allowed to happen, distributors just can't have their show floor open. My distributor is still able to deliver games right now. I did ask him about others on here reporting being asked for final payment and he confirmed that CGC production is completely shut down (he talks with someone there regularly). I'd be asking those distributors asking for final payment why they are asking for it when CGC is not building/shipping anything at this time.

Yeah, as a distributor, there have been NO updates on the completion of the MMr Royal games so NO ONE should be asking for payment. If this is the case, the find a better distributor.

3 weeks later
#5681 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Anyone have an idea when the GI lighting and larger display kits will be available?

add-on kits will not be available until after all mmr royals are built.

6 months later
#7694 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:eharan Thank you for posting this ... seems like it could be a common issue then and I wish I read this before I did any more dinking around with my mods for this machine. Interestingly enough, my game retained all the high scores.
In the box with the topper RGB control board I found this:
[quoted image]
So I gave it a go and saw that its v3.0Beta3 but the install also froze at 81% just like all the rest. I'm fairly certain you really don't need a class 10 MicroSD as the main difference between them is WRITE speed, the class 10, 6, and 2 Micro SD cards all had roughly the same install speeds, and all gave me the same results.
[quoted image]
UPDATE: It looks like both the RPG GI lighting upgrade AND the Topper upgrade kits come with a MicroSD card with firmware v3.00 on it, and its mentioned in the installation guide that its required for installation. It appears the ONLY upgrade kit that doesn't come with the MicroSD card and has no mention that you need to upgrade firmware is the HD display/Sound upgrade, which unfortunately for me is the one I started with.

how old is your mmr? some of the very early ones might need the actual board updated to a newer version that has more memory on it. open a ticket with cgc and they should be able to tell you wich one you have.

#7721 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

It's old, built with one of the first run playfields that didn't need a diffuser. I'm not sure what firmware the Beagle Bone board has but it's my experience these are color coded mine looks to be blue violet.
[quoted image]

yeah, you will want to get in contact with CGC and verify if this is an older board that might need replacing in order to update to 3.0

2 months later
#8197 3 years ago

i have a few of the topper, xlcd (large screen), and rgb kits in stock if anyone is looking for them.

#8201 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I’ll be selling mine when I order the XL screen and use the old screen for vpin. Not sure how long you’d want to wait

you still need the color chip for the new display. it is technically part of the game, not the display.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.