image000001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0078 (resized).jpeg
c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 205.
#4851 4 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

I noticed that CGC has slightly updated the mmr page. Now showing the king of payne topper, new XL color screen graphics, the various models, pricing table, and RGB illumination

Awesome! I was wondering when they were finally going to update their webpage with the new remakes. Looks great!

#4852 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you like ordering stuff, get one of these - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-16809
Easy to install, slides in the end of the ball trough where balls drop in. Never have to worry about balls getting magnetized and not rolling down the ball trough right and messing up your multiballs. And years from now, you won't have to worry about divots in the V grove bottom of the ball trough.
LTG : )

Thx again LTG. I'll order that. I was also going to order some of their 5'' wide mylar. It seems like people talk about putting a little mylar here and there to protect things. Is that what everyone is buying.

#4853 4 years ago
Quoted from BlazerB:

It seems like people talk about putting a little mylar here and there to protect things.

Where the ball drops is nice. Under wireforms on return lanes, up at the top where ball launch off the stainless steel lands onto the playfield. etc.

What ever you get, you can cut to size.

I would clean the area, a coat of wax. Then apply mylar. That way it is easy to remove or replace later.

#4854 4 years ago

It's about time. It looks great...now start shipping them please!

#4855 4 years ago

would be interesting when the first pins will be delivered, esp. the RE.
My dealer in Germany told me that he was informed by CGC on delivery mid march.

#4856 4 years ago

How many people sold their original for a mmr? And are you happy with the way the mmr plays compared to the original? I got a original mm and am on fence about getting a new mmr re or se.. I think now with the bigger screen, improved graphics and sound plus the interactive GI lightning and topper it might be worth to sell a nice original for a mmr? What your guys thoughts?

#4857 4 years ago

Maybe see if you can find someone willing to trade and get some time on an MMR. I think the only way I would sell or trade an original for a remake would be if my original wasn’t in decent shape. I’ve played originals, but not enough to make a fair comparison. I do have a MMR on order however and have the 2 other remakes.

#4858 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Maybe see if you can find someone willing to trade and get some time on an MMR. I think the only way I would sell or trade an original for a remake would be if my original wasn’t in decent shape. I’ve played originals, but not enough to make a fair comparison. I do have a MMR on order however and have the 2 other remakes.

I just setup my MBR LE and am super impressed with the build quality and the way it plays. I didn’t have a original MB to compare it to though

#4859 4 years ago
Quoted from madscientist101:

How many people sold their original for a mmr? And are you happy with the way the mmr plays compared to the original?

If you haven’t yet, search this thread for ‘original’ and you’ll get some earlier thoughts. One guy I remembered (Damien) had both side by side for awhile, which is why I searched, but unfortunately he just said they were different, not better or worse, and he wasn’t very specific about why.

Most seemed to favor the remake but again not many specifics. It’s still worth perusing though, I think.

#4860 4 years ago

We’re can you buy xl display for mmr?

#4861 4 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

We’re can you buy xl display for mmr?

Once they are available you can buy them from any authorized cgc dealer.

#4862 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Once they are available you can buy them from any authorized cgc dealer.

Any idea on when that will be?

#4863 4 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

A lot of distributors are taking pre-orders for them. Contact your local one and talk to them about it.

#4864 4 years ago

was supposed to be next week, but i haven't heard anything from CGC on the matter.

#4865 4 years ago

I was told at the end of October that it would be 1-3 months.....its been 2.5 months so I anticipate it will be sometime in the next 2-8 weeks....CGC is always a few months behind schedule

#4866 4 years ago

Thanks for all the updates. Cant wait to order the XL Display!

#4867 4 years ago

CGC initially said the games would ship in December, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they miss another deadline. I was ready to get one but have since moved on to JP2 and Rick and Morty. Perhaps some other time for me. Hope you guys get your games/add ons soon.

#4868 4 years ago

I guess the most frustrating thing is the lack of communication from cgc. I would probably be less frustrated if they would just give us an update once in awhile even if it is just to say they are pushing the ship date back further. Most of us have put money down already I think they owe us that much

#4869 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

I guess the most frustrating thing is the lack of communication from cgc. I would probably be less frustrated if they would just give us an update once in awhile even if it is just to say they are pushing the ship date back further. Most of us have put money down already I think they owe us that much

Every now and then they come on this site and update, but by and large they keep quiet.....what I've learned after owning all three of the games is that they are very slow to get games to market, and are always way behind schedule.....that being said they have historically delivered a quality product.

#4870 4 years ago

Just had email from my distributor. Have a MMR SE on order. He said he got word they may be shipping in a few days.

#4871 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballPam:

Just had email from my distributor. Have a MMR SE on order. He said he got word they may be shipping in a few days.

Awesome news!

#4872 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballPam:

Very cool and exciting. I have an SE on order as well...getting very anxious.

#4873 4 years ago

Hi everyone, I've been redesigning classic Williams/Bally pinball backglasses, and I want to do Medieval Madness next! (I've had a ton of requests for this).
I first redesigned Monster Bash and then Attack From Mars (thanks for all the support on those - I attached some pictures of them).

ANY IDEAS that I can use to improve on the Medieval Madness art?
What would you like to see changed or added?

This will be a challenge because it's already so great. I'd like to add more monsters and explore the world a bit more.
Please send me your suggestions - I'd really appreciate your input!

Trying to get it done before Texas Pinball Festival.

If you're interested in my Attack From Mars or Monster Bash Translites or Acrylic Backglasses, you can see them here:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

AFM  (resized).jpgAFM (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-square (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-square (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-table-6 (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-table-6 (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Translite (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Translite (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Translite-1 (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Translite-1 (resized).jpg
#4874 4 years ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

Hi everyone, I've been redesigning classic Williams/Bally pinball backglasses, and I want to do Medieval Madness next! (I've had a ton of requests for this).
I first redesigned Monster Bash and then Attack From Mars (thanks for all the support on those - I attached some pictures of them).
This will be a challenge because it's already so great. I'd like to add more monsters and explore the world a bit more.
If you're interested in my Attack From Mars or Monster Bash Translites or Acrylic Backglasses, you can see them here:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'd love to see more emphasis on the rioting peasants. Also on the damsel. Perhaps even a super sexy curvy damsel.

#4875 4 years ago

How do I undrain a post? I accidentally drained the post with the Translight pictures on my iPhone (the browser was not loading graphics) I wanted to bookmark it. Not drain it. but then my phone locked up and I couldn’t press undo before it went away.

#4876 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

How do I undrain a post? I accidentally drained the post with the Translight pictures on my iPhone (the browser was not loading graphics) I wanted to bookmark it. Not drain it. but then my phone locked up and I couldn’t press undo before it went away.

There should be a small message where the drained post used to be and an "undo" link there.

#4877 4 years ago

Can anyone help me turn the knocker and shaker motor off on my LE?
Couldn’t seem to find it in the settings.
Thanks!

#4878 4 years ago

Is anyone making a die cut WILLIAMS decal for the speaker panel? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

#4879 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Thanks!

The Shaker Motor Setting is in the System Menu Second page at the bottom. (Press and HOLD the Service/Credits button for 4 seconds)

I am not sure where the Knocker setting is, could not find that.

IMG_4641 (resized).JPGIMG_4641 (resized).JPG
#4880 4 years ago
Quoted from madscientist101:

How many people sold their original for a mmr? And are you happy with the way the mmr plays compared to the original? I got a original mm and am on fence about getting a new mmr re or se.. I think now with the bigger screen, improved graphics and sound plus the interactive GI lightning and topper it might be worth to sell a nice original for a mmr? What your guys thoughts?

I sold my original 5 years ago and never replaced it....I never heard the end of it from my wife who loved it and says I never replaced it for her.

I told her last week about the Royal Edition, so she said that's it for our collection....just ordered a Royal yesterday!

I was going to sell a couple games, but she won't let me as the NGG I sold she wasn't happy about and a bad decision on my part...should have sold Nascar

#4881 4 years ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I can't make it to TPF this year, but I want one! I almost bought the MB at TPF last year, but didn't pull the trigger.

You could include caricatures of each of the different castle owners, like the Earl of Ego, Duke of Bourbon, etc.

I'd also love to see more winks at Monty Python and the Holy Grail snuck in there. My favorite thing about the art package is all the detail in the comedy. Plus, then it will go better with my toppers ...

IMG_20190819_175757 (resized).jpgIMG_20190819_175757 (resized).jpg
#4882 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Thanks!

Go into the CGC menu for the shaker motor. Go into the backbox and unplug the knocker connector.

#4883 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Thanks!

OFF?? I hardly ever feel my shaker come on- only time is when the mummies coffin opens it seems like.

#4884 4 years ago

Whats the deal with the Red Trolls? Are those just custom or were they in the original Williams games?

#4885 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

OFF?? I hardly ever feel my shaker come on- only time is when the mummies coffin opens it seems like.

Didn't realize there were mummies in Medieval Madness....

#4886 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Awesome news!

SE must be coming first? I assume I have the same dist. and I haven't heard about my standard.

#4887 4 years ago

I keep checking this thread hoping that CGC has starting shipping Royals. I hate waiting!

#4888 4 years ago

It must be soon. I myself decided I needed to get one.

#4889 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Whats the deal with the Red Trolls? Are those just custom or were they in the original Williams games?

Custom.

#4890 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Didn't realize there were mummies in Medieval Madness....

OMG- was in the wrong thread -doooooh !! Sorry guys

#4891 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Thanks!

If there is nothing in the settings to turn off the knocker, there is a two-wire connector next to it in the head you can just unplug it.

RM

#4892 4 years ago

Does anybody know how tall the Royal edition is going to be with the topper?

#4893 4 years ago
Quoted from Globalcop:

from the CGC website

King of Payne Topper (Royal Edition)
The King of Payne has come to life and brought his trolls to assist him in guarding his domain. This custom 3D topper has been sculpted by one of the King’s personal sculptors and is available exclusively on the Royal Edition.
It is nearly 8” talland features integrated lighting that brings it to life on your quest to restore order in the kingdom.

#4894 4 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

If there is nothing in the settings to turn off the knocker, there is a two-wire connector next to it in the head you can just unplug it.

Not in the settings. Just unplug it.

#4895 4 years ago
Quoted from Globalcop:

About 84 inches.

#4896 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

About 84 inches.

So basically same height as MBrLE.

#4897 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

So basically same height as MBrLE.

Yes.

#4898 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

About 84 inches.

Thanks!! I was starting to sweat as the tape measure unwound.

IMG_20200123_141829 (resized).jpgIMG_20200123_141829 (resized).jpg
#4899 4 years ago

As I feared, I'm probably going to have to pop up a ceiling tile with my space being just over 83" tall.

#4900 4 years ago

Latest info I got is that the ‘parts’ that are holding up the delivery of the newer MMr editions are related to the reworking of the gate/drawbridge mechanism. I did not get specifics as to why. They are still ‘two weeks out’ from shipping. Same timeline predicted...SE’s and the CE’s...then the Royal editions ship.

Until I hear of anybody getting final invoiced, I’m not believing anything CGC says anymore about expected shipping.

I mean come on already...how about releasing some official communication rather than leaving your distributors to field concerns from buyers with deposits in for over a year? If you’re going to keep moving the goal posts month after month, at least be upfront with your customers please. Yeah, I got it...Pinball is hard.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 205.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/98?hl=yoderboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.