IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5410 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,191 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 204.
#4801 4 years ago

Went to a local distributor yesterday to pick up some parts and asked the sales guy if he has any updates on mmr (regular and SE) delivery dates. He let me know that CGC has told them that they should expect there first shipment to arrive at the end of January or early to mid February...Remaining hopeful...for now...

#4802 4 years ago

Anyone hear any news and the new run coming out?

#4803 4 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

Went to a local distributor yesterday to pick up some parts and asked the sales guy if he has any updates on mmr (regular and SE) delivery dates. He let me know that CGC has told them that they should expect there first shipment to arrive at the end of January or early to mid February...Remaining hopeful...for now...

If history means anything than its CGC's initial delivery date + 3 months....

#4804 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If history means anything than its CGC's initial delivery date + 3 months....

Sort of hoping you're right, as I just picked up another machine while waiting, so need to build my pin budget back up a bit...

#4805 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Sort of hoping you're right, as I just picked up another machine while waiting, so need to build my pin budget back up a bit...

yea, but the challenge will be that most distributors will ask for the money early even though the game isn't ready to ship. Unless my game isn't built, boxed and ready to ship I wouldn't pay anyone....I can't tell you how many times I've received an email saying your game is schedule to be on the line sometime in the next couple weeks so we need full payment, and 30-60 days later the game finally ships....its annoying

#4806 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

yea, but the challenge will be that most distributors will ask for the money early even though the game isn't ready to ship. Unless my game isn't built, boxed and ready to ship I wouldn't pay anyone....I can't tell you how many times I've received an email saying your game is schedule to be on the line sometime in the next couple weeks so we need full payment, and 30-60 days later the game finally ships....its annoying

I've been fortunate in the past, as all my NIB were bought through Mike...always shipped within a week after my check cleared. I went w Rick this time (no particular reason) but hopefully a quick turnaround on cash vs. ship date.

I have suffered in the past however (look at my Avatar).....lost that $1500.00 and waited 3 years, but at least I got a game....a rough ride, for sure.

#4807 4 years ago

Got to BFTK for the first time. Also Castle Crusher for the first time. One shot away from completing it and drained. So close. Apologies in advance for the f-bomb. My wife starting recording after it already was in progress.

#4808 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I have to say my distributor has been fantastic- give them the $1000.00 at time of order and the remainder the day it arrives to their warehouse and I go pick it up. Very simple and the way it should be.

#4809 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I have to say my distributor has been fantastic- give them the $1000.00 at time of order and the remainder the day it arrives to their warehouse and I go pick it up. Very simple and the way it should be.

Player One is great. Easy to deal with, and like you said $1000 down at order time and the rest when its ready for pick up or delivery.

#4810 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Totally agree....

#4811 4 years ago

Does anyone know if the add-ons are shipping with the first run of games? I'm getting the topper/GI/screen package for my existing game and am itching to make the updates...

#4812 4 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

Does anyone know if the add-ons are shipping with the first run of games? I'm getting the topper/GI/screen package for my existing game and am itching to make the updates...

I’d like more info on this too.

#4813 4 years ago

Does anyone know of distributors that have a Royal Edition left?

#4814 4 years ago

I'll sell you my spot for 1 million dollars. Might cost more from a scalper later.

In all seriousness. They sold out right away. I can't see a world were they don't do another run someday.

#4815 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

I'll sell you my spot for 1 million dollars. Might cost more from a scalper later.
In all seriousness. They sold out right away. I can't see a world were they don't do another run someday.

I'll go one better $999,999.00 Canuck Bucks even Looks like at least there will be a couple heading to the great white north

#4816 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I'll go one better $999,999.00 Canuck Bucks even Looks like at least there will be a couple heading to the great white north

You just keep your Monopoly money there, Mister. That’s just Looney...

#4817 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I’d like more info on this too.

Me too!

#4818 4 years ago

Just joined the club by working out a deal to buy my friend’s MMR.

I can’t believe I own one. It’s an honor and a privilege. It is a truly a full package of what pinball should be.

#4819 4 years ago

What’s main diff between the standard and the LE?

Trying to decide which to get

#4820 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

What’s main diff between the standard and the LE?
Trying to decide which to get

I wonder about the same thing and I just bought a HUO standard. Please someone tell me what I bought? Lol

#4821 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

You just keep your Monopoly money there, Mister. That’s just Looney...

Yes eh - the Canuck Peso will cost us $15K vs the $10K for your Yankee dollar

#4822 4 years ago
Quoted from BlazerB:

Does anyone know of distributors that have a Royal Edition left?

Quoted from pinfarmer:

There might be more availability than is being alluded to. Looks like Planetary and Automated both indicate availability.

#4823 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Yes eh - the Canuck Peso will cost us $15K vs the $10K for your Yankee dollar

I’ve got a plan. I live on the N.H. coast. Get it delivered here, we will use my Husky to sleigh it across the border. Can’t be more than what, a few hundred miles tops?

#4824 4 years ago
Quoted from ABT12:

There might be more availability than is being alluded to. Looks like Planetary and Automated both indicate availability.

Mike at Automated already told me sorry sold out there. I’ve just emailed Planetary. Thx for the heads up.

#4825 4 years ago
Quoted from BlazerB:

I’ve just emailed Planetary.

Call them, ask for Sara.

LTG : )

#4826 4 years ago

Will do, I’ll call Monday. Thx

#4827 4 years ago

Sara was able to get me one. Thanks a lot LTG.

#4828 4 years ago

Sorry if this has already been discussed or diagnosed in the past. I've been searching the forum but cant figure out my issue. I have a Medieval Madness LE that the Damsel loop is stuck open 90% of the time. Randomly it will close and loop back to the right inlane however it is my understanding that the ball should always loop back to the right inlane unless you are on the final shot and saving the damsel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you I have been really enjoying going back in time and reading everyone's issues, concerns, praises, complaints. I absolutely love the game and plan on keeping it in my collection forever.

#4829 4 years ago

Does anyone have news on the progress of the Royale Edition ETA?

Checked the CGC site and it isn't updated with anything MMRE.

Appreciate it!

#4830 4 years ago

Are the XL display SE’s all sold out?

#4831 4 years ago

I had my deposit down on a SE and waiting patiently. Hoping for an update soon, I was told they would be produced in Dec or Jan. Here’s hoping to hearing more soon

#4832 4 years ago

I have my deposit on an SE too. Still no update, so like the rest, just waiting to hear. My Cliffys and target decals are already here and I have a shaker motor and mirror blades a friend is selling me as soon as it gets here.

#4833 4 years ago

There a month behind schedule!
Late February/ March

#4834 4 years ago

CGC Delivery Timeline = Promised delivery date + 90 days ..... its a scientific formula based on past history

#4835 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Are the XL display SE’s all sold out?

i have a couple of each model left in my allotment. send me a pm or an email

[email protected]

#4836 4 years ago

This will be my 1st pin.

I've already ordered my Cliffy's.
I'm going to order a set of Ninja Balls.
What other protection/items should I buy to set it up once it gets here.

Thx

#4837 4 years ago
Quoted from BlazerB:

This will be my 1st pin.
Thx

Full set of mantis protectors. Plastic protectors

#4838 4 years ago
Quoted from BlazerB:

This will be my 1st pin.
Thx

Peruse old posts in this thread. All the details were covered.

#4839 4 years ago
Quoted from BlazerB:

This will be my 1st pin.
Thx

Shaker. Protectors: Cliffys. Mantis. Pinbits. Get a "lightning" mod, meaning a back of the game back board lighting mod that flashes lightning when the castle is destroyed. There's one for sale like that with a custom back board or you could also just have an LED strip tied to the flashers taped under the backbox area at the back of the game like I do. It's worth it. Rock Custom did that for me, LED strip was blue with the proper connectors.

#4840 4 years ago
Quoted from BlazerB:

This will be my 1st pin.

Thx

If you like ordering stuff, get one of these - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-16809

Easy to install, slides in the end of the ball trough where balls drop in. Never have to worry about balls getting magnetized and not rolling down the ball trough right and messing up your multiballs. And years from now, you won't have to worry about divots in the V grove bottom of the ball trough.

#4841 4 years ago

Ah here is an official pic of the MM I just got. It is seriously an honor to own and a pleasure to flip!

238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg
#4842 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverTarga:

Sorry if this has already been discussed or diagnosed in the past. I've been searching the forum but cant figure out my issue. I have a Medieval Madness LE that the Damsel loop is stuck open 90% of the time. Randomly it will close and loop back to the right inlane however it is my understanding that the ball should always loop back to the right inlane unless you are on the final shot and saving the damsel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you I have been really enjoying going back in time and reading everyone's issues, concerns, praises, complaints. I absolutely love the game and plan on keeping it in my collection forever.

Next time it’s stuck, turn the game off. If it stays stuck, you have a mechanical/binding issue.

#4843 4 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Next time it’s stuck, turn the game off. If it stays stuck, you have a mechanical/binding issue.

The diverter is just on an actuator/solenoid, up and down, above and below the damsel ramp slot. The diverter sometimes binds on that slot in the damsel ramp. Maybe there's some manual adjustment that can be made on the diverter or ramp.

#4844 4 years ago

Does anyone know if the new soon to be produced/shipped mmr's (regular and SE) come with any sort of protectors installed at CGC. I have a mbr-le and it has a couple of factory installed cliffy's.

Just wondering if I should buy at complete set...or not

#4845 4 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The diverter is just on an actuator/solenoid, up and down, above and below the damsel ramp slot. The diverter sometimes binds on that slot in the damsel ramp. Maybe there's some manual adjustment that can be made on the diverter or ramp.

You were spot on, a slight tweak of the diverter freed it up from binding on the ramp. Pinball has an amazing community of knowledge and compassion for newbies. Very much appreciated.

#4846 4 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

Does anyone know if the new soon to be produced/shipped mmr's (regular and SE) come with any sort of protectors installed at CGC. I have a mbr-le and it has a couple of factory installed cliffy's.

I'm just going to wait and see when my RE gets here. It could be months, and CGC could make multiple changes between now and then.

#4847 4 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

If history is an indicator the answer is no....I installed the complete set from Cliff

#4848 4 years ago

I noticed that CGC has slightly updated the mmr page. Now showing the king of payne topper, new XL color screen graphics, the various models, pricing table, and RGB illumination

#4849 4 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

I noticed that CGC has slightly updated the mmr page. Now showing the king of payne topper, new XL color screen graphics, the various models, pricing table, and RGB illumination

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/medieval-madness

#4850 4 years ago

Exciting news! Progress is good Hopefully this means they will be producing soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 45.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 9.95
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,191 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/97?hl=vonpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.