IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5410 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,189 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 204.
#4701 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Did a visual inspection of all fuses again, none looked burnt.

I'd pull and check with a meter.

There are three driver boards under there. Identical. Try swapping the suspect one with a different one. Be sure it is seated firmly into the huge board it plugs into.

LTG : )

#4702 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

That dragon looks awesome!! My two cents worth (probably worth less than that)... for HUO, take that ugly plastic off it’s back from between its wings, put masking tape on it and mark what it’s for and put it in the coin box. I removed mine 3 years ago and have had zero balls stuck there, but easy enough to retrieve if one ever does.
Let that dragon fly!!

That's a great idea! If anyone else would like a painted dragon and/or castle, please PM me

#4703 4 years ago

The latest; Pulled all fuses, all check out fine. Put them all back, turn on the pin and noticed that on the individual solenoid boards, there is a LED that lights up that shows fuses are good. Get excited, lower the playfield, go into test mode, still not working. But now the problem is compounded by the fact that now, with the exception of the right and left gate, no solonoids are working now. Also, all the LEDs for the fuses are out. Pull them all again, they all test fine.

Also want to mention, for both left and right Troll power, the shaker goes off but very weakly. When testing the castle and catapult, shaker goes off at what seems to be regular strength.

Final thing I noticed as well, the CR4 stat LED is flashing quickly. Caught my eye because nothing else was flashing that quickly and thought maybe this might be indicating a problem?

In closing, also forgot to mention at the onset, there are no error reported when I turn on the pin.

#4704 4 years ago

Anyone with inside info regarding status of the new remakes at chicago? Are they on the line and on schedule for a Jan ship?
Thanks

#4705 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

no solonoids are working now.

Inside the metal box with the plastic cover over the on/off switch - see if the LED for fuse F1 is on. You probably lost the 50 volt fuse.

Gates are low power and not effected by high power fuse or high power interlock switch on the coin door.

#4706 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Anyone with inside info regarding status of the new remakes at chicago? Are they on the line and on schedule for a Jan ship?
Thanks

Only known is from the PinballNews article when they visited before PinExpo.

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2019/11/20/inside-chicago-gaming/

"Although Monster Bash was the game being manufactured during our visit, the company was just launching their new, upgraded Medieval Madness remakes."

#4707 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Inside the metal box with the plastic cover over the on/off switch - see if the LED for fuse F1 is on. You probably lost the 50 volt fuse.
Gates are low power and not effected by high power fuse or high power interlock switch on the coin door.

Checked the fuse. One end was in securely, other end, prongs had bent a little so wasn't making full contact. Bent the prongs closer, dropped it in, leds for fuses are now lit up and all solenoids working with the exception again of the trough, plunger, left and right sling.

#4708 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Checked the fuse. One end was in securely, other end, prongs had bent a little so wasn't making full contact. Bent the prongs closer, dropped it in, leds for fuses are now lit up and all solenoids working with the exception again of the trough, plunger, left and right sling.

I'll try swapping the board with another next.

#4709 4 years ago

Looks like in the pictures MM is being built

#4710 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Looks like in the pictures MM is being built

Those three cabinets. Two became the two MM's hauled over to Expo.

The rest in the pictures are Monster Bash.

#4711 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Those three cabinets. Two became the two MM's hauled over to Expo.
The rest in the pictures are Monster Bash.

No Shit

#4712 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I'll try swapping the board with another next.

If anyone runs into the same problem I did, it indeed was the board. Swapped it out with another board that wasn't having issues, plunger, trough, left and right sling worked fine in test mode. Thanks LTG for the tips.

#4713 4 years ago

My distributor seems confident my SE will be here by Xmas. Hope he’s right, a lot of good options after the holiday.

#4714 4 years ago

Just plunked down a deposit on and MMeRE. Can't wait!

I never thought I'd ever get to own MM, let alone a tricked out version. I'm very happy CGC is running this one again.

Does anyone know when we should expect seeing these?

#4715 4 years ago

I was told January but from what I’ve been told CGC is always behind schedule
Which to me I don’t care. I love there games and build quality. I have a new Elvira LE which doesn’t hold a candle to
There games IMO

#4716 4 years ago

Q1 2020 is a somewhat safe bet. The MM line was supposed to start in December, with the 150 CE/SE being built first, then the 350 RE. I believe the CE/SE will ship in Jan.

#4717 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

My distributor seems confident my SE will be here by Xmas. Hope he’s right, a lot of good options after the holiday.

I hope your right, but I wouldn't hold my breath.....my guess Royals will ship in February....CGC makes awesome games, but their scheduling is crap.

#4718 4 years ago

Anyone have install instructions for the MMr light diffuser they could share/send me?
Thanks

#4719 4 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Anyone have install instructions for the MMr light diffuser they could share/send me?
Thanks

See this post from earlier in the thread -- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/11#post-3061859

#4720 4 years ago

Thank you very much!
I did not know what to do with the 2 left over pieces.
Now I do!

#4721 4 years ago

My dist said mid-late December. LOL.

#4722 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

If anyone runs into the same problem I did, it indeed was the board. Swapped it out with another board that wasn't having issues, plunger, trough, left and right sling worked fine in test mode. Thanks ltg for the tips.

Please update us on board repair versus replacement.

#4723 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

riiiiiight lol

#4724 4 years ago

This should be MMR best run I would think. Playfields, Cabinet Decals issues
have been worked out . I’m
Hoping the Royal Editions get a cool
Apron plaque or something ?

#4725 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I'm hoping there is some sort of little apron plaque. Doesn't need to be numbered or anything.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4726 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'm hoping there is some sort of little apron plaque. Doesn't need to be numbered or anything.

Yeah that would be nice. Stern has plaques on all their models whether it's Pro, Premium, or LE. I don't like where they put them but on the apron for CGC would be perfect.

#4727 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Please update us on board repair versus replacement.

I don't have the skill nor knowledge to repair the board. Very cheap to replace. 80 bucks from Little Shop of Games. Path of least resistance for me!

#4728 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

right they just want your cash early....we've all seen this movie before

#4729 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Given they gave it a specific name and limited to a single run, I can't imagine there wouldn't be an acknowledgement of model beyond just the serial #. Have no idea, however....will find out soon enough...

#4730 4 years ago

Pulled the trigger on a MMr today, should be here next Tuesday.

#4731 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Get the Mantis, Pinbits and Cliffys ready.

#4732 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I don't have the skill nor knowledge to repair the board. Very cheap to replace. 80 bucks from Little Shop of Games. Path of least resistance for me!

That’s awesome. I may be mixing apples with oranges, but aren’t Stern Spike boards (node) like $300?

I’m thinking ahead in terms of when CGC stuff needs replacement. What’s the investment?

#4733 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Everyday since I bought mine I marvel at the fact that I have a pristine Medieval Madness in my basement!

#4734 4 years ago

Everyday since I bought mine I marvel at the fact that I have a pristine Medieval Madness in my basement!

I still can't get over my AFM, MM is going to be amazing.

#4735 4 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Get the Mantis, Pinbits and Cliffys ready.

Ya. First thing I did after getting my deposit in was contact cliffy!

#4736 4 years ago

Same here! It’s been less than a week since I bought mine, and every time I look at it, I’m like “I can’t believe I actually own this.” It’s a delight.

#4737 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

Ya. First thing I did after getting my deposit in was contact cliffy!

I did the same thing. Just waiting to hear when I might expect my MMrSE.....and my Cliffys.

#4738 4 years ago

I envy you.

#4739 4 years ago

I have a light diffuser kit for MMr that I’m not going to use. I thought I was going to get a remake but plans fell through. $15 shipped. Thanks.

#4740 4 years ago

I’m debating over getting MMr with the updated display or MBr. For you that have both, which one Should I choose? I’m leaning MMr.

#4741 4 years ago

There is an ad on pinside from a distributor (pinballandgames) saying they have standard remakes in stock. Hmm.

#4742 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

There is an ad on pinside from a distributor (pinballandgames) saying they have standard remakes in stock. Hmm.

Yeah from the previous run. Some distros probably held on the NIB games hoping for some increase in value. Until CGC decided to make another run lol.

#4743 4 years ago

Quick question for MMR owners.
I have an un-used right side Cliffy on hand (see pic below) which was originally bought for a Stern pin.
Would this fit on a MMR shooter lane?
I have a MMR on order and was hoping this could be installed on the game upon arrival.
Thanks!

DC27E4EE-BB7E-457B-A80F-33F3B5565091 (resized).jpegDC27E4EE-BB7E-457B-A80F-33F3B5565091 (resized).jpeg
#4744 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

Pinball’s.com

They have a warehouse full of standards.

#4745 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I’m debating over getting MMr with the updated display or MBr. For you that have both, which one Should I choose? I’m leaning MMr.

I have not played MBr but I have played the original a few times and I have MMr, in my opinion, MMr would be a better home game because the rules are a bit deeper and you will probably take longer to complete the wizard mode.

#4746 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Both are great games....MBR is far greater value over MMR with the upgrades....$8K versus $10K

#4747 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

MMr

#4748 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Ask the same question in the MBR forum and you'll get a different answer....

#4749 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:I’m debating over getting MMr with the updated display or MBr. For you that have both, which one Should I choose? I’m leaning MMr.

MBR is beautiful pin and fun to play
For me It’s MM !

#4750 4 years ago

MB over MM? In what universe? MB is a fun game, with a great theme and a couple cool mechs. MM is the best game - with the best toys - of all time. Just sayin’.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

There are 10,189 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/95?hl=benthecartoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.