Topic Stats

• 3,925 posts
  • 380 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 203 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 494 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_thumbnail1551583443220 (resized).jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_thumbnail1551574007507 (resized).jpg
neverending-story-movie (resized).jpg
0475E0D1-9D7E-402C-B48B-AA22701E788A (resized).jpeg
20190210_155909 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
944B6A7B-159A-4221-B8AF-E56B0C488552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190203_125206 (resized).jpg
C9258379-4995-44DA-8492-30A37B9C3CDC (resized).jpeg
9E1C8132-49F0-4A43-84F9-FC4BC90A959B (resized).jpeg
BA8C2F21-E62A-464A-B41C-2D2BF8224077 (resized).jpeg
1e57727ad4a3c14a807d4833362e16becef811f3 (resized).jpg
Flipper button cab protector (resized).jpg
AB20317F-0109-4F02-A210-E682B2D2456C (resized).jpeg
41B1877C-4688-44DD-A751-FBBDFD7919E1 (resized).jpeg
149A6953-CCD2-4B99-9664-3448D051A8E8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3925 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 79.
#3901 40 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Looking anyone's best guess here unless you have hard facts which as far as I know no one does.
I am looking to pick up an MMR - IF CGC is to offer an upgrade to the XL display in the future do you guys think it would be made available to Standard and LE owners or just LE. I am guessing just the LE owners would have a crack at this not standard. Or could they possibly offer it to LE owners at a substantial discount but Standard owners would be full price ($500 or whatever the fee).
I know its all just conjecture at this point.

Based on the way they handled the color chip, I would expect the kit or whatever they do to be available to both standard and le owners with the le owners getting a lower price

#3902 40 days ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Based on the way they handled the color chip, I would expect the kit or whatever they do to be available to both standard and le owners with the le owners getting a lower price

I can probably live with that, now to find a game!

#3903 40 days ago

assuming it ever shows up. Must be more than a year ago that CGC started to talk about it...

#3904 40 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Looking anyone's best guess here unless you have hard facts which as far as I know no one does.
I am looking to pick up an MMR - IF CGC is to offer an upgrade to the XL display in the future do you guys think it would be made available to Standard and LE owners or just LE. I am guessing just the LE owners would have a crack at this not standard. Or could they possibly offer it to LE owners at a substantial discount but Standard owners would be full price ($500 or whatever the fee).
I know its all just conjecture at this point.

I was told around a year ago by Doug Duba that the XL display would be available for all owners, and would also require the color chip to not alienate people that already bought that upgrade. My assumption is that since Standard owners already paid $200 extra for the chip, that the XL would be a fixed price, but I didn't think to ask at the time.

He also said the new screens were ready and they were just working out branding/packaging. A year seems an excessive amount of time for that so who knows if anything's changed. I haven't heard anything about them since that one was spotted in the wild last summer at Logan's.

#3905 40 days ago

cgc-ryan doug_duba any news on this guys?

#3906 40 days ago

Thanks again Lloyd - I don't have the manual so this helped!

#3907 40 days ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

I don't have the manual

You can download it from here :

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/product/manuals

LTG : )

#3908 40 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Has anyone bought the troll mod with led eyes from Pinwize?
I bought them last year. Didnt dare do it on my own as it requires removing the troll mechs and stuff over my head so had a local guy that knows this stuff a lot better then me try to put them in. He said the design of the wires coming out the bottom of the trolls makes it so hits won't register on the trolls due to the way the wire was configured by Pinwize. Had another guy that was over yesterday that is a lot better tech and he said the same thing (after spending 30 minutes removing the troll mechs again).
I am upset as I paid Pinwize $120 for these things which I'm being told will not work due to how Pinwize did the wires. Has anyone had success installing these? Emailed the guy at Pinwize in Europe that made them but no reply yet.

#3909 39 days ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I installed them about 6 months ago and haven't had any issues. Feel free to pm me if you need some help

Thank you. Good to know it is possible but since I've had two guys try it in the past year and I don't have the knowledge to do it myself, not sure I have the money or patience to attempt it again.

If we do, I will reach out to you for instructions. Thanks!

#3910 39 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Thank you. Good to know it is possible but since I've had two guys try it in the past year and I don't have the knowledge to do it myself, not sure I have the money or patience to attempt it again.
If we do, I will reach out to you for instructions. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-mods-post-them-here

#3911 38 days ago

My only comment would be to consider using Comet Pinball flashers in place of the the left and right flashers, with cables running to the troll eyes separately. That keeps things further from the PCB and makes it interactive.

#3912 38 days ago
Quoted from dts:

My only comment would be to consider using Comet Pinball flashers in place of the the left and right flashers, with cables running to the troll eyes separately. That keeps things further from the PCB and makes it interactive.

This is hooked directly to the PCB board.

3 weeks later
#3913 16 days ago

If anyone is interested in the "Coat of Arms" speaker grill inserts and williams logo please post your name in the link below. We are trying to get 10 people to commit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-coat-of-arms-speskergrill

#3914 16 days ago
Quoted from marksf123:

If anyone is interested in the "Coat of Arms" speaker grill inserts and williams logo please post your name in the link below. We are trying to get 10 people to commit.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-coat-of-arms-speskergrill

We also have rgb speaker lighting for mmr that I think would complement these...

https://lermods.com/products/medieval-madness-remake-pinball-led-strip-rgb-speaker-light-kit

1 week later
#3915 7 days ago

Just a quick bump to let you all know I have a brand new in box pf from PPS.

If you're planning to keep your MMR for years to come, there's nothing better than having a brand new of on hand.

Just think about how hard it is to find a NOS MM pf these days

#3916 6 days ago
Quoted from Damien:

Just a quick bump to let you all know I have a brand new in box pf from PPS.
If you're planning to keep your MMR for years to come, there's nothing better than having a brand new of on hand.
Just think about how hard it is to find a NOS MM pf these days

I thought PPS was selling them on their site?

#3917 6 days ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I thought PPS was selling them on their site?

The only MM pf you can easily come across now is from Mirco, and IMO, they're nowhere even close to original pfs.

The only I have is for MMR, and is from PPS. There are selling for $800 now.

If you're interested, we can make a deal.

#3918 5 days ago
Quoted from Damien:

The only MM pf you can easily come across now is from Mirco, and IMO, they're nowhere even close to original pfs.
The only I have is for MMR, and is from PPS. There are selling for $800 now.
If you're interested, we can make a deal.

Okay, that's what they're selling them for:
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-36-50059MMR

#3919 5 days ago

Noob - picked up my MMR yesterday. Sitting at work today killing time. Want to order a couple spots and bulbs, but game obviously not with me. Questions if anyone in the know just happens to be on here right now:

Are the spots on the Castle wedge or twist - i'm assuming theyre wedge right now.
Also seeing posts on replacing bulbs on the slings with dual flex heads. Which particular bulbs has anyone used?

#3920 5 days ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Are the spots on the Castle wedge or twist - i'm assuming theyre wedge right now.

Yes, they're #555s, not #44s.

#3921 4 days ago

Shameless plug for a great product that I just installed into my mmr. Powered amp and subwoofer kit. Simple install. The 6” is a verified quick and easy install into mmr despite the depth of the troll mech. Massive bass now. Very affordable and simple for those (like me) that prefer not to have an external sub below my pins.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-amplified-subwoofer-kits-by-pinwoofer

#3922 12 hours ago

My buddy is having a problem when the ball falls in the moat the switch is not registering the ball. Anyone know off hand what switch I need to order for this area? Need to get it up and running by Friday night.

#3923 12 hours ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Anyone know off hand what switch I need to order for this area? Need to get it up and running by Friday night.

Has anyone checked if the screw(s) came loose and the switch needs to be put back on ?

#3925 11 hours ago
Quoted from LTG:

Has anyone checked if the screw(s) came loose and the switch needs to be put back on ?

He’s one of the new breed of pinball owners. Buys every NIB LE that comes out and can’t figure out how to take the lockdown bar off the playfield. So the answer to your question is no. I even told him to check for that. He’s an hour away so just want to order the switch to be on the safe side before making the trip on Friday. Thanks for the info.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 3.70
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Phoenix, AZ
Boards
PinSound
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blandon, PA
7,450 (Firm)
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.00
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 50.00
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3925 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 79.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside