c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,201 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 205.
#1551 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Been wondering if I should invest in a good overhead streaming system with cams and mics to catch the full effect while I'm doing this so I can post an instructional video.

Good idea, except the mic part...at least in our house, the commentary would be a tad salty

#1552 7 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

Good idea, except the mic part...at least in our house, the commentary would be a tad salty

Yeah... but you don't get the full experience of all those post hits and stdm drains from the trolls without the ever present "what the f$%&!" and such thrown in!!

#1553 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Yeah... but you don't get the full experience of all those post hits and stdm drains from the trolls without the ever present "what the f$%&!" and such thrown in!!

Good point

#1554 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Dude... I knew I couldn't be the only one!! Been wondering if I should invest in a good overhead streaming system with cams and mics to catch the full effect while I'm doing this so I can post an instructional video. Though it might blow up PAPA or Pinburgh next year if they include this game in the lineup.

Yeah that's pretty much how my games go as well..

#1555 7 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Yeah that's pretty much how my games go as well..

You guys should seriously put up videos.

I'm determined to get to BFTK, but man am I far off. I finished one Royal Madness, and had 5 castles knocked out a couple days ago. Then it all went to shit.

A friend came by last night and was killing the ramps. He saved 5 damsels. I've only done two myself.

#1556 7 years ago

I only have about 165 plays on mine and I think I need to replace my ramp posts already.

I have made it to BFTK twice but never finished it.

#1557 7 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

I only have about 165 plays on mine and I think I need to replace my ramp posts already.
I have made it to BFTK twice but never finished it.

Not sure I understand the importance of hitting ramp post???

#1558 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

facetious

#1559 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

It's the best shot in the game.

#1560 7 years ago

Added pinball speaker lights. Undercab lighting is next.

20170410_170812 (resized).jpg20170410_170812 (resized).jpg

#1561 7 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

It's the best shot in the game.

Hahaha, yes I'm being facetious.

Seriously though, do you guys find the right ramp harder to hit than the left?

#1562 7 years ago

i got a kit now in mirror polished metal

nice

IMG_7343 (resized).jpgIMG_7343 (resized).jpg

#1563 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Hahaha, yes I'm being facetious.

If you are right handed, the right ramp is harder to hit since you need to use your left hand.

#1564 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Yes, my wife and I are also very good at hitting the ramp to save the damsel and watching the ball go up and up, slower and slower until the ball is at the very precipice of dropping down to save her.."c'mon, just a bit more".. "it's almost there" ..."you got this"..."F@$KIN GRAVITY" (On the other hand, I swear the ball sometimes defies gravity when it is 3/4 down the inlane and magically rises up and over the post into the outlane)

#1565 7 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

If you are right handed, the right ramp is harder to hit since you need to use your left hand.

Haha!

#1566 7 years ago

For those with a standard, can you please add your rating of the game to pinside so we can get it listed with MM and MMRLE on the top 100 page.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/medieval-madness-remake-standard/ratings

#1567 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

For those with a standard, can you please add your rating of the game to pinside so we can get it listed with MM and MMRLE on the top 100 page.

Need 7 more ratings. Right now its at 9.17 rating.

#1568 7 years ago

I dunno if this is old news, but I was never able to read this clearly before. "m'lady is a good lay' heheh. Love all the little touches like that on the backglass art.

http://i.imgur.com/BUy2SG7.jpg

MM4 (resized).jpgMM4 (resized).jpg

#1569 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

Does it really matter? MMr standard is essentially the same game as MMr LE. I think it was actually because of MMr that Robin decided to redo the rankings and lump them in the same group with a sub group of versions. That shows that they are basically the same game but with very minor differences like powdercoating etc.

#1570 7 years ago

Why would I rate my MMR. I have Rated MM, it's the same game...makes no sense.

#1571 7 years ago

Yup, same game, but if you own a standard MMR, rate it please. It's missing from the MM listing on the top 100. It will show up in #1 with the other 2 when it gets enough ratings.

Confusing and pointless perhaps, but rate it please.

#1572 7 years ago

Rated only to get it listed. Unfortunately I cannot remove my original MM rating.

#1573 7 years ago

Getting closer!!!!!

I was two left ramp shots away from Master of Peasants, and had everything else lit.

I also needed to destroy the 6th and final castle, and it would have been BFTK for me!!!

Sooooooooo glad I bought this game!!!!

#1574 7 years ago

Last day today 2PM PST for MMR=AFMR matching LE's ... PPS have allocated LE's available still ... email [email protected] ...

#1575 7 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Sorry, I mean the 'Williams' logo that is in the middle of the panel and below the DMD.

The Williams logo is trademarked so you really can't sell a replacement without licensing it, but as it's just for personal home use you can make your own pretty easily.

I have one of those Cricut/Silhouette craft/vinyl cutters so I just pulled up a copy of the logo, fiddled a bit in the software to make sure it would cut in the right places, and loaded in some gold vinyl.
It's essentially just a sticker, but I really like how it came out. That blank space on the box really stood out before and looked like something was missing from it.

I'll try to post some pictures when I get home tonight

#1576 7 years ago

yes you have to do it by your own

cut vinyl or laser it from stainless steel

just for your own machine

sad that there is no official part available

#1577 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

yes you have to do it by your own
cut vinyl or laser it from stainless steel
just for your own machine
sad that there is no official part available

For now, I'll have to live with my own version

IMG_20170415_150126.jpgIMG_20170415_150126.jpg

IMG_20170415_150144.jpgIMG_20170415_150144.jpg

#1578 7 years ago

Hey all, I am just now realizing I may have a problem. Periodically I get a credit dot and the error is date and time not set. It's happened from the beginning (I've had mmr since about three months into production) but so infrequently that I never paid much attention. I just reset it. It's now happening maybe weekly. I am remembering others saying they had this problem and I thought there was supposed to be a software fix. Does anyone know about this? Thanks in advance.

#1579 7 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Hey all, I am just now realizing I may have a problem. Periodically I get a credit dot and the error is date and time not set. It's happened from the beginning (I've had mmr since about three months into production) but so infrequently that I never paid much attention. I just reset it. It's now happening maybe weekly. I am remembering others saying they had this problem and I thought there was supposed to be a software fix. Does anyone know about this? Thanks in advance.

Can you please file a repair ticket at Chicago-gaming.com? Someone from the company should be able to help you out.

Marc

#1580 7 years ago

i have some

MM coat of arms left

IMG_1163 (resized).JPGIMG_1163 (resized).JPG

#1581 7 years ago

Noticed that my left flipper is jamming a little bit. It happens for just a second, and then it drops down, but it's not happened about 2-3 times in the last week.

Any suggestions?

#1582 7 years ago

Check the under playfield flipper mechanisms. The bolts may need a quick tighten.

#1583 7 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

It's a known issue, they have updated code for it. It's not publicly available yet though as it's still beta/test code.

If you file a support ticket, they will give you the code to test. The code has worked great for me, haven't had any issues in over 3 months with date/time.

#1584 7 years ago

Question for the collective: talking to Game Room Guys (GRG) yesterday they said that PPS/CGC is going to do another small run for MMR Standards in June after the initial AFMr run and that GRG was taking preorders. I hadn't heard or seen this mentioned on Pinside, but I went ahead and put a refundable deposit on it.

Has anyone here heard this news as well??

#1585 7 years ago

Saw a post on it earlier.

#1586 7 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Has anyone here heard this news as well??

Yes, it was announced.

LTG : )

#1587 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes, it was announced.

Quoted from dzoomer:

Saw a post on it earlier.

Thanks for the confirmation guys....and one of the best things I've seen in my return to the hobby after 10 years absence is that Lloyd The Great still active within the hobby......it's been about 12 years since I got to visit with you at SS in Hopkins while I was up there on work, but still fondly remember meeting you and visiting SS! Keep herding those Geese Lloyd!!!

#1588 7 years ago

Yes, there will be a run of MMR's targetting Jun/July ... we are taking deposits for the MMR's for that run now and so now is the time, otherwise I think we run out to 2018 for possibly another run ... if anyone interested just contact [email protected]

these games will be built at chicago gaming.

rick

#1589 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Yes, there will be a run of MMR's targetting Jun/July ... we are taking deposits for the MMR's for that run now and so now is the time, otherwise I think we run out to 2018 for possibly another run ... if anyone interested just contact [email protected]

rick

As long as it won't delay my AFMr #218, its all good.

#1590 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

rick

Thanks for the confirmation Rick......Built at Chicago Gaming and not sub'd out to Stern???

#1591 7 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Built at Chicago Gaming and not sub'd out to Stern???

Yes. It's been posted and announced. Chicago Gaming built their own assembly line for this.

#1592 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. It's been posted and announced. Chicago Gaming built their own assembly line for this.

Thanks again LTG......like I said, been out of the hobby for a while....it will take a while to catch back up!

#1593 7 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

been out of the hobby for a while

Welcome back !

#1594 7 years ago

Automated still had a few MMr in stock a couple weeks ago. Worth it to check if people don't want to wait who knows how long, or deal with getting one of the first in house built games. There are bound to be issues early with the next run.

#1595 7 years ago

will get my MMR LE next week

have a lot of Mods here

mirror blades
pinballpro
mirror speakerpanel logos
chrome legs
chrome side rails

also some of this, if you are interested

1w (resized).jpg1w (resized).jpg

17349840_10155183799532235_7025377742832883365_o (resized).jpg17349840_10155183799532235_7025377742832883365_o (resized).jpg

#1596 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

have a lot of Mods here
mirror blades
pinballpro
chrome legs
chrome side rails

Dang those speaker grills are hot!! Pm sent!

#1598 7 years ago

One other thing... I noticed recently that occasionally I will shoot the ball through the "Lock", but it will see it as a hit to the castle. If I'm not mistaken, it has happened one the final shot to destroy a castle the 2-3 times it has happened so far.

Any ideas?

#1599 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

have a lot of Mods here
mirror blades
pinballpro
chrome legs
chrome side rails

I'm in too ! Look real nice. PM sent.

#1600 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

One other thing... I noticed recently that occasionally I will shoot the ball through the "Lock", but it will see it as a hit to the castle. If I'm not mistaken, it has happened one the final shot to destroy a castle the 2-3 times it has happened so far.
Any ideas?

This happens on mine too occasionally and only whe the gate is open to destroy the castle. It also happens on a friend of mine who has an original MM. I believe it is just a bug in the code. I may be wrong though

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,201 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 205.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/32?hl=bronty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.