IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5410 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,190 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 204.
#1251 7 years ago

Can I ask what slant you have your game on?

And, when coming down the right, say after a launch, does it roll straight to the right flipper, or hit the right slingshot? I get that this one varies a bit based on how quickly it shoots out from the jets.

Oh, and one last thing... Are you ever at any of the TOPL/DRAPL things?

#1252 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Can I ask what slant you have your game on?

6.5 degrees

Quoted from Damien:

Oh, and one last thing... Are you ever at any of the TOPL/DRAPL things?

yes every monday is league night. pm me if you want to join.

#1253 7 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

6.5 degrees

yes every monday is league night. pm me if you want to join.

Coud I bug you to take a photo of your bubble level on your machine? Want to see how it compares.

Were you at Luch's yesterday?

#1254 7 years ago

Here is a picture of mine if it will help. Playfield at 6 1/2 degrees, set with an inclinometer.

Every bubble level may be different. They are cheap. And not always accurate. So every picture you get may be different.

LTG : )

MMRLevel (resized).JPGMMRLevel (resized).JPG

#1255 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Were you at Luch's yesterday?

Nope, had to work. I need to save up for AFMr.

#1256 7 years ago

Mine is set to 6.2 degrees and the bubble looks like this. The ball does not hit the slingshots on either side from any speed.

Do the ball guides need to be adjusted slightly?

IMG_20170305_200258 (resized).jpgIMG_20170305_200258 (resized).jpg

#1257 7 years ago

My original mm is at 7.1 and ball comes to flippers each time... plays very fast and evil with open outlanes. Love it. Got to hit ramps really solid ti make them... especially the right ramp, man its steep lol.

#1258 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

My original mm is at 7.1 and ball comes to flippers each time... plays very fast and evil with open outlanes. Love it. Got to hit ramps really solid ti make them... especially the right ramp, man its steep lol.

Man, I just looked at your collection and wishlist, and I swear, that is pretty much everything I would ever want. Awesome stuff there!

How you completed BFTK on your MM?

#1259 7 years ago

Nope, had to work. I need to save up for AFMr.

They have a price and release listed for this yet?

#1260 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Mine is set to 6.2 degrees and the bubble looks like this. The ball does not hit the slingshots on either side from any speed.
Do the ball guides need to be adjusted slightly?

Hahahah noob question... What is a ball guide?

#1261 7 years ago

Question for all MM owners...

Is there a way to set the goals of the game to an easier setting to get to BFTK more easily?

I was browsing through the menu quickly, and saw a bunch of things that could be changed? If so, what would it really change? How much easier would it be?

Being new to the hobby, I would almost consider taking the difficulty down for a little bit, and increasing it as I improve as a player.

Just curious to know what can be changed.

#1262 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Man, I just looked at your collection and wishlist, and I swear, that is pretty much everything I would ever want. Awesome stuff there!
How you completed BFTK on your MM?

Nope not really even close yet, just 2 or 3 blue inserts lit. Not sure ill ever beat all the castles unless i totally focused on that but then nothing else wld get completed lol. Thax for the comments on my collection i put in alot of time getting to what i have and almost have my ideal collection. Ill probably get rid of met for a totan , tom or cv. Another great thing about my collection is all are restored or huo and have pdi and color dmds. I wld of never guessed id have this collection after 3-4 years collecting . Im very happy with things thats for sure.

#1263 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Is there a way to set the goals of the game to an easier setting to get to BFTK more easily?
I was browsing through the menu quickly, and saw a bunch of things that could be changed? If so, what would it really change? How much easier would it be?
Being new to the hobby, I would almost consider taking the difficulty down for a little bit, and increasing it as I improve as a player.
Just curious to know what can be changed.

You can put the presets to easy if u want. I like my pins set up vert difficult so they dont get boring lol

#1264 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

If you own the game, resist doing this. It may seem impossible to achieve at first, but enjoy the challenge of getting there - you'll eventually do it. The first time I did it I was shaking it was so exciting (and nerve racking).

I felt like you did with Metallica, that I would need to make it easier as there was no way I could get to End of the Line. But eventually the ball was bouncing right and I made it.

The harder it is to reach wizard mode, the more exciting it is when you get there. Have fun.

#1265 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

If you own the game, resist doing this. It may seem impossible to achieve at first, but enjoy the challenge of getting there - you'll eventually do it. The first time I did it I was shaking it was so exciting (and nerve racking).
I felt like you did with Metallica, that I would need to make it easier as there was no way I could get to End of the Line. But eventually the ball was bouncing right and I made it.
The harder it is to reach wizard mode, the more exciting it is when you get there. Have fun.

Good advice... It's not only for myself. My wife also plays a few games here and there, and I'd like her to enjoy the excitement of getting deeper into the game.

Tonight I had my best game yet. Completed Trolls and Catapult, defeated 5 or 6 castles, and finished Royal Madness. It was all happening so quickly that I lost focus. But ended up with 108K as my score, and felt pretty good about it.

I think I just need to get some rubber casters to keep the game in place, then figure out this whole nudging thing, and I'll get closer to that BFTK goal!

#1266 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Nope not really even close yet, just 2 or 3 blue inserts lit. Not sure ill ever beat all the castles unless i totally focused on that but then nothing else wld get completed lol. Thax for the comments on my collection i put in alot of time getting to what i have and almost have my ideal collection. Ill probably get rid of met for a totan , tom or cv. Another great thing about my collection is all are restored or huo and have pdi and color dmds. I wld of never guessed id have this collection after 3-4 years collecting . Im very happy with things thats for sure.

Wish I was closer to MD... Would love to see your collection!

#1267 7 years ago

Question about the game settings. Is there any way to change the way the ball ejects from the left side of the castle? Seems that this is what is causing my ball to not fall down directly to the flipper, hitting the slingshot occasionally.

I manually rolled the ball from both sides, and the ball goes directly to flipper. But once in the game, the ball ejects, and it's not always a drop straight to the flipper.

Any ideas?

#1268 7 years ago

Anyone with an extra Pinbits' Merlin Hole Protector? Please let me know if you're willing to sell, thanks!

#1269 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Question about the game settings. Is there any way to change the way the ball ejects from the left side of the castle? Seems that this is what is causing my ball to not fall down directly to the flipper, hitting the slingshot occasionally.
I manually rolled the ball from both sides, and the ball goes directly to flipper. But once in the game, the ball ejects, and it's not always a drop straight to the flipper.
Any ideas?

One thing I change on all my games is to set awards to extra ball instead of free game. So if I get special or replay because of reaching a certain score, I get an extra ball. My games are all free play, why reward myself with a free game?

#1270 7 years ago

One thing I change on all my games is to set awards to extra ball instead of free game. So if I get special or replay because of reaching a certain score, I get an extra ball. My games are all free play, why reward myself with a free game?

Was considering that change last night. Good idea!

#1271 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Any ideas?

Damien,

Can you capture some video of this? Wondering it's just the ricochet off the side rail that sometimes leads to the ball not always hugging the edge of the rail.

Marc

#1272 7 years ago

Depends on the game, but generally I see this as cheating. Your game, your rules though.

#1273 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Depends on the game, but generally I see this as cheating. Your game, your rules though.

I did BFTK only once in 2 years and that is with the extra ball setting so I need all the help I can get.

#1274 7 years ago

I did BFTK only once in 2 years and that is with the extra ball setting so I need all the help I can get.

Like I said...your game, your rules. There are a few extra balls available other ways in MM so personally I think it's overboard to get an extra ball for a score threshold too.

#1275 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Wish I was closer to MD... Would love to see your collection!

If you ever come down this way im right off 2 major interstates so your welcome to stop by

#1276 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If you ever come down this way im right off 2 major interstates so your welcome to stop by

Cheers man!

#1277 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

If it's configurable in the machine, how's that cheating?

#1278 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Like I said...your game, your rules. There are a few extra balls available other ways in MM so personally I think it's overboard to get an extra ball for a score threshold too.

Then I won't mention that I removed the tilt bobs from all my machines too.

#1279 7 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

If it's configurable in the machine, how's that cheating?

Just my opinion...you can set extra balls for multiple score thresholds (4 I believe), close up the outlanes, give yourself 10 balls per game, 10 tilt warnings (remove the tilt bob too), crank the ball saver time up and number of ball saves, crank merlin's extra ball to 40%, drop castle extra ball to 1, make castle multiball extra ball to easy, drop all the troll settings to easy, drop hurry up extra ball to 1, drop the fire video mode requirement to 5 spellings, etc.

Is any of that cheating? The game lets you do it.

#1280 7 years ago

It looks like I'm getting a nib MMR LE.

Best nib pin available right now for me. I've had my eye on MMR for a while but was in no rush to buy. When the last call for MMR orders was communicated recently (production ending) and AFMR was confirmed that spurred me to finally decide to get the MMR.

MM and MMR have been the only pin on my wishlist here and for a long time, so this has been percolating for a while.

At least being at the end I know the whole MMR story here; been following this thread for a long time. As for the machine itself, I like what I've seen.

I'm supposedly getting the last MMR LE in stock at Starburst. No fuss no muss is the way. I went LE since I wanted the shaker and the discount on the high res dmd color upgrade is significant.

Why did I personally chose MMR?

1. Theme. Knights, kings, trolls and dragons in the middle ages are awesome with huge appeal. And I have no pin in this very popular genre.

2. I love what I see on the pf and for play. Great toys. With this pin I think I have the top two toys in pinball (or at least two of the top toys) in my collection now.

3. I haven't played MM in twenty years, and didn't much back then either. This pin will be new to me in play and feel, just like any other new release pinball machine.

4. I expect it to fit nicely into my collection. I like a mix of pin playing styles, and prefer in my collection to have more pins that are harder and deeper. It should slot nicely in between TWD (hard and short games) and POTC (easier and long games) which are by far my most played games.

5. Hard to find locally and should hold its value well.

Time to join the MMR community.

Any ownership advice is appreciated. I need to do some reading up on that history. I'm familiar with the basics of MM pf protection options and basic mods.

#1281 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Just my opinion...you can set extra balls for multiple score thresholds (4 I believe), close up the outlanes, give yourself 10 balls per game, 10 tilt warnings (remove the tilt bob too), crank the ball saver time up and number of ball saves, crank merlin's extra ball to 40%, drop castle extra ball to 1, make castle multiball extra ball to easy, drop all the troll settings to easy, drop hurry up extra ball to 1, drop the fire video mode requirement to 5 spellings, etc.

Well high scores should only be reported for factory settings then. Good luck getting that level of detail from a score reporter.

#1282 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

The obvious and only correct response is a resounding "NO". I would never setup a game as you had said, but I wouldn't judge someone who did. This isn't an olympic sport with exacting specifications for everyone to follow to get the exact gameplay. Heck, that wouldn't even be possible from pin to pin with all the same settings because of other uncontrollable variances in the game.

I guess it's not for me to say that if someone has a poor reaction time and will NEVER be able to get to a score of 10 million (to choose a random example) on factory settings, then why shouldn't they be allowed to decrease the software difficulty setting or increase their ability to get extra balls? Of course, if they want to play in tournaments against other game-hardened players, they will be in for a rude awakening.

My personal preference is to set the game up as hard as I can to still have fun and then I hope to improve while playing over time. Then, will set it up even harder. Maybe ultimately you might have the outlane rubbers removed on your pin? How about 7 or 7.5 degrees on the playfield? Setting up the tiltbob so that if the AC fan kicks on in the house you get a warning? I guess it's all a spectrum of difficulty levels and someone has to be on the ends.

It's still just a game... until we come to tournament time!!

Play more pinball!!!!

#1283 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Welcome to the club!! You’ve got a nice variety in your collection already. Interestingly enough, you're joining the MMR club soon and I'm also weighing my decision to join the TWD club in the near future. With our common FT, looks like we have some similar preferences for pins! Also have enjoyed POTC quite a bit and was/is on my wishlist from time to time.

I can tell you that the #1 spot in my collection waivers between MMR and LOTR depending on the week/month and my mood. No need to hijack this thread, but PM me sometime if you've got an opinion on LOTR...

#1284 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

The obvious and only correct response is a resounding "NO". I would never setup a game as you had said, but I wouldn't judge someone who did. This isn't an olympic sport with exacting specifications for everyone to follow to get the exact gameplay. Heck, that wouldn't even be possible from pin to pin with all the same settings because of other uncontrollable variances in the game.
I guess it's not for me to say that if someone has a poor reaction time and will NEVER be able to get to a score of 10 million (to choose a random example) on factory settings, then why shouldn't they be allowed to decrease the software difficulty setting or increase their ability to get extra balls? Of course, if they want to play in tournaments against other game-hardened players, they will be in for a rude awakening.
My personal preference is to set the game up as hard as I can to still have fun and then I hope to improve while playing over time. Then, will set it up even harder. Maybe ultimately you might have the outlane rubbers removed on your pin? How about 7 or 7.5 degrees on the playfield? Setting up the tiltbob so that if the AC fan kicks on in the house you get a warning? I guess it's all a spectrum of difficulty levels and someone has to be on the ends.
It's still just a game... until we come to tournament time!!
Play more pinball!!!!

Makes sense. Plus we never really know how a game "is supposed to be played".

You read stories of game designers that thought they were finished with the game and then "the management" tells them that the ball times are too long and it won't earn enough.

So then outlanes get set wide open, extra balls go away, etc,etc... but this may have not been the designer's intent at all.

So be aware that when you play the game "the way it was intended" you may be playing the bean counter's vision of the game - not the design team's original concept or vision.

#1285 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Best nib pin available right now for me. I've had my eye on MMR for a while but was in no rush to buy. When the last call for MMR orders was communicated recently (production ending) and AFMR was confirmed that spurred me to finally decide to get the MMR.
At least being at the end I know the whole MMR story here; been following this thread for a long time. As for the machine itself, I like what I've seen.
I'm supposedly getting the last MMR LE in stock at Starburst. No fuss no muss is the way. I went LE since I wanted the shaker and the discount on the high res dmd color upgrade is significant.
Why did I personally chose MMR?
1. Theme. Knights, kings. trolls and dragons in the middle ages are a great theme with huge appeal. And I have no other pin in the genre.
2. I love what I see on the pf and for play. Great toys. With this I think I have the top two toys in pinball (or at least two of the top toys) in my collection now.
3. I haven't played MM in twenty years, and didn't much back then either. This pin will be new to me in play and feel, just like any other new release pinball machine.
4. I expect it to fit nicely into my collection. I like a mix of pin playing styles, and want my collection to have more pins that are harder and deeper. It should slot nicely in between TWD (hard and short games) and POTC (easier and long games) which are by far my most played games.
5. Hard to find locally and should hold its value well.
Time to join the MMR community.
Any ownership advice is appreciated. I need to do some reading up on that history. I'm familiar with the basics of MM pf protection options and basic mods.

I guess you are stating that the POTC ship one of the top 2 toys in pinball, gleaned from your post. Ownership advice, the backbox key is (thanks LTG) inside the game hanging on the backside of the coin door. Do not use the deadening foam with the Pinbits merlin hole protector or you'll hang a ball during a great game and be pissed when you have to remove the glass to free it. The small red plastic that needs Pinbits plastic protector near the pops is really tough to access. loosen the top plastic above the damsel ramp and there's a slot to access the downside nut on that plastic, then angle a socket wrench to get the backside nut off. Then use an index finger from both hands to reset the nuts (underneath the ramp from both sides) after putting the protector on and reseating the plastic. There's not enough room to fit your hand in there. It's the toughest plastic protector to do. Sometimes during multiball, you can get 2 balls into the catapault at the same time and the machine won't clear them, you have to remove the glass. I have not solved that one yet.

#1286 7 years ago

I guess you are stating that the POTC ship one of the top 2 toys in pinball, gleaned from your post. Ownership advice, the backbox key is (thanks LTG) inside the game hanging on the backside of the coin door. Do not use the deadening foam with the Pinbits merlin hole protector or you'll hang a ball during a great game and be pissed when you have to remove the glass to free it. The small red plastic that needs Pinbits plastic protector near the pops is really tough to access. loosen the top plastic above the damsel ramp and there's a slot to access the downside nut on that plastic, then angle a socket wrench to get the backside nut off. Then use an index finger from both hands to reset the nuts (underneath the ramp from both sides) after putting the protector on and reseating the plastic. There's not enough room to fit your hand in there. It's the toughest plastic protector to do. Sometimes during multiball, you can get 2 balls into the catapault at the same time and the machine won't clear them, you have to remove the glass. I have not solved that one yet.

And be careful when the glass is off and the playfield is lifted the side rail edges are sharp as a steak knife.

#1287 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Welcome to the club!! You’ve got a nice variety in your collection already. Interestingly enough, you're joining the MMR club soon and I'm also weighing my decision to join the TWD club in the near future. With our common FT, looks like we have some similar preferences for pins! Also have enjoyed POTC quite a bit and was/is on my wishlist from time to time.
I can tell you that the #1 spot in my collection waivers between MMR and LOTR depending on the week/month and my mood. No need to hijack this thread, but PM me sometime if you've got an opinion on LOTR...

Thx . I like your collection. I'm familiar enough with all but the oldest to acknowledge my interest in owning them, so our tastes have some similarities. TWD is my favourite pin. It's got it all for me; theme, play, art, immersive experience, depth and challenging. The shorter avg game times keeps it fresh and me coming back as well. All the alternate sound files keep it even more fresh. TWD made me a better pinball player; fact and added bonus. Fish tales became much more manageable. With our common pinball interests it sounds like it should be high on your list. POTC was even better than I was expecting; a great fun pin and a beautiful contrast to TWD. I really like LOTR and have been waiting patiently for a while now for the right opportunity; none even somewhat local have come up for sale. I expect to add it at some point. As a VE would be the shiz

Yup, the POTC ship is awesome. Thx for the info. Much is new and one bit of it was mentioned recently, so to have a more fulsome picture is great.

#1288 7 years ago

Sometimes during multiball, you can get 2 balls into the catapault at the same time and the machine won't clear them, you have to remove the glass. I have not solved that one yet.

Increase the catapult power in the Chicago Gaming menu. Haven't had this problem since I adjusted that.

#1289 7 years ago

Is the LE still available NIB in the US? I thought LE's were gone a while back overall. (My purchase is in Canada)

MMR was lovely for what it offered. #1 game, classic title, and available NIB. To get near its newness MM prices were and remain well more. Unlike newer titles, clean versions of mm, let alone huo, are hard to come by. It's a great choice imo.

#1290 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Is the LE still available NIB in the US? I thought LE's were gone a while back overall. (My purchase is in Canada)
MMR was lovely for what it offered. #1 game, classic title, and available NIB. To get near its newness MM prices were and remain well more. Unlike newer titles, clean versions of mm, let alone huo, are hard to come by. It's a great choice imo.

Welcome to the club. NIB LE's were sold out long ago and the standards are on last call.

#1291 7 years ago

I think my LE was one of the last off the line and it has a date of July 2016 and is 967/1000.

#1292 7 years ago

Can anyone explain what actually gives you bonus points? Not the multiplier but the score that gets multiplied.

#1293 7 years ago

... NIB LE's were sold out long ago and the standards are on last call.

Quoted from Lermods:

I think my LE was one of the last off the line and it has a date of July 2016 and is 967/1000.

Yes, but didn't some distributors even in the US consistently have LE stock for a while, with the amount ordered and some people backing out over time? Similar to recent JJP pins sales.

Starburst (my purchase in Canada) had a bulk order early on, may have added more stock later (I have no idea), but ended up with some LEs left over for a while, to the point that I just got the last one they had.

Or were the vast majority of orders direct with PP?

#1294 7 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Can anyone explain what actually gives you bonus points? Not the multiplier but the score that gets multiplied.

Maybe yellow switch trigger Troll counts that were not high enough to enable Troll mode before draining?

#1295 7 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

It's just a number of switch hits bonus...so, the more switches hit during that ball the bigger the bonus.

#1296 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

It's just a number of switch hits bonus...so, the more switches hit during that ball the bigger the bonus.

Interestingly enough, this reminded me that I made it to Barnyard multiball last week for the first time. Absolutely love this mode!!! 75,000 pts per switch hit!! Kept hammering joust and damsel to get the balls into the pops. I think I was pushing 40 mil on that mode specifically by the time I drained.

#1297 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Yes, but didn't some distributors even in the US consistently have LE stock for a while, with the amount ordered and some people backing out over time? Similar to recent JJP pins sales.
Starburst (my purchase in Canada) had a bulk order early on, may have added more stock later (I have no idea), but ended up with some LEs left over for a while, to the point that I just got the last one they had.
Or were the vast majority of orders direct with PP?

Yes starburst ordered quite a few, then by the time they arrived the Canadian dollar collapsed.A few backed out but eventually they all sold and two of my friends bought the last two late last year. They were officially sold out as of then.

#1298 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Great thanks!

#1299 7 years ago

Yes starburst ordered quite a few, then by the time they arrived the Canadian dollar collapsed.A few backed out but eventually they all sold and two of my friends bought the last two late last year. They were officially sold out as of then.

Do you know the range of their LE #'s? Once I know mine I can likely infer the shipment history. How were their machines for insert black (using diffusers?) and slingshots?

'
'
On a separate note, it seems Pinside did decide to make separate entries for MM, MMR LE and MMR std and that was news to me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/medieval-madness-remake-standard
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/medieval-madness-remake-le
And MMR LE is one review away from appearing on the top 100 list. Likely near/at the top. One can already anticipate the drama.

#1300 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Do you know the range of their LE #'s? Once I know mine I can likely infer the shipment history. How were their machines for insert black (using diffusers?) and slingshots?

'
'
On a separate note, it seems Pinside did decide to make separate entries for MM, MMR LE and MMR std and that was news to me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/medieval-madness-remake-standard
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/medieval-madness-remake-le
And MMR LE is one review away from appearing on the top 100 list. Likely near/at the top. One can already anticipate the drama.

I need to ask them but i think the numbers were all over the place.

Oh man next week the MMRLE ratings go on. You are right, break out the popcorn cuz the drama is coming. Of course I gave it a 10.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 64.99
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,190 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.