3823C4A8-930E-448B-84A7-B8A464E66AEF (resized).jpeg
149AA521-09C8-4D12-90CA-97D3C09EC650 (resized).jpeg
149AA521-09C8-4D12-90CA-97D3C09EC650 (resized).jpeg
E73DB567-C26B-48DA-A383-03B9C8789625 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 203.
#9401 1 year ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Nope but it makes a very effective wake up alarm in my household.

My toddler runs out of the room when he sees me about to fire up a CGC game. Not that big of a deal, but a weird feature.

#9402 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

There is a board you would need and also need the color chip in your small screen mm. The boards came with the screen, topper or rgb upgrade. So there are people who did 2 or all 3 of the upgrades that have extra boards

Quoted from paynemic:

I see. I have the color chip upgrade but small screen. If anyone has an extra board to make that swap Iā€™d happily buy. Or the whole upgrade kit for that matter. Please pm me.

The small PCB doesn't come with the XL Display/Speaker kit, it only comes with the RGB GI and Topper and it's only required for those.

#9403 1 year ago
Quoted from benime:

The small PCB doesn't come with the XL Display/Speaker kit, it only comes with the RGB GI and Topper and it's only required for those.

Thanks for the clarification!

#9404 1 year ago

I seem to have misplaced my backbox keyā€¦ anyone know if all MMR LEā€™s were keyed alike?

#9405 1 year ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I seem to have misplaced my backbox keyā€¦ anyone know if all MMR LEā€™s were keyed alike?

No. Remove the torx security screws. Lower the lock and plate it's fastened to. To get in to the backbox if need be. Or replace the lock.

LTG : )

#9406 1 year ago

Hey all..

I'm interested in a CG Remake MM acquirement...

I understand CG is planning a 2023 production run. Does anyone have any info on this? (Price, downpayment, delivery ETA?)

Probably early in the discussion, but thought I would get ahead if possible with information on sell/sale/reserve details. Prepping to sell my Ghostbuster Premium (a HUO with great mods) to make room.

Thanks

#9407 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Hey all..

I'm interested in a CG Remake MM acquirement...

I understand CG is planning a 2023 production run. Does anyone have any info on this? (Price, downpayment, delivery ETA?)

Probably early in the discussion, but thought I would get ahead if possible with information on sell/sale/reserve details. Prepping to sell my Ghostbuster Premium (a HUO with great mods) to make room.

Thanks

Get on a list at a dealer ASAP.

#9408 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Get on a list at a dealer ASAP.

yeah..I thought so...I wrote my local (Colorado) based supplier and they said:

"Unfortunately we are still waiting for info from Cgc. They have asked us to not taking any wait lists ect "

hmmm? Thoughts / Suggestions / Next Steps?

#9409 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Seems many dealers are taking list of people interested. Can't hurt to call around.

#9410 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. Remove the torx security screws. Lower the lock and plate it's fastened to. To get in to the backbox if need be. Or replace the lock.

Thanks LTG, yeah I know that old chestnut just was hoping not to have to resort to that.

#9411 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

yeah..I thought so...I wrote my local (Colorado) based supplier and they said:
"Unfortunately we are still waiting for info from Cgc. They have asked us to not taking any wait lists ect "

CGC is still trying to build or get parts for CCr, so a 2023 MMr looks like a no go at this point. Ryan mentioned it at a few shows but thatā€™s as far as it went. If CGC is telling Distroā€™s to not start lists it doesnā€™t look good for the foreseeable future.

#9412 1 year ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Has anyone had an issue with the transformer in their MMr buzzing very loudly? Mine has developed a very loud buss/hum that gets louder the longer the game has been on. It's definitely the transformer- not coming from the speakers or anywhere else. I checked to make sure the mounting screws for the transformer to cabinet connection are tight and they were not loose. Any other suggestions?

Just a follow-up on this: I eventually bought a replacement transformer from PPS and that completely fixed the issue. The wiring was fine, but the buzzing of the transformer got louder and louder to the point it was unbearable to leave it on.

#9413 1 year ago

Anyone have a Royal Topper up for grabs? Getting an LE soon. Also wondering what remake version rev is the best? 2015 run vs 2019 run? Other than more GI goodness and bigger screen, should I be worried? About buying a MMr LE? I heard weaker flippers? Idk. But excited nonetheless

#9414 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Anyone have a Royal Topper up for grabs? Getting an LE soon. Also wondering what remake version rev is the best? 2015 run vs 2019 run? Other than more GI goodness and bigger screen, should I be worried? About buying a MMr LE? I heard weaker flippers? Idk. But excited nonetheless

Earlier games didnā€™t have the Royal mods in mind so you need to cut a hole in the top of the cabinet for your topper which while not impossible is certainly less than ideal. You also would need to break out the original cab speaker mount if you do the display and speaker upgrade which kinda sucked.

Aside from those issues tho you can add the RGB GI and the XL screen so I donā€™t think youā€™re gonna regret picking up an LE over finding a later release. You also get a shaker (unless it was added later) a little plaque and possibly colored rails, lockdown bar and legs.

As for flipper strength, the flippers are basically too powerful for the game already (you really need to turn them down a couple ticks to feel original) so I donā€™t think youā€™re gonna have too many problems there. The biggest complaint about the remakes seems to be the sound quality isnā€™t quite the same, because they donā€™t use the same speaker configuration I believe.

#9415 1 year ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Earlier games didnā€™t have the Royal mods in mind so you need to cut a hole in the top of the cabinet for your topper which while not impossible is certainly less than ideal. You also would need to break out the original cab speaker mount if you do the display and speaker upgrade which kinda sucked.
Aside from those issues tho you can add the RGB GI and the XL screen so I donā€™t think youā€™re gonna regret picking up an LE over finding a later release. You also get a shaker (unless it was added later) a little plaque and possibly colored rails, lockdown bar and legs.
As for flipper strength, the flippers are basically too powerful for the game already (you really need to turn them down a couple ticks to feel original) so I donā€™t think youā€™re gonna have too many problems there. The biggest complaint about the remakes seems to be the sound quality isnā€™t quite the same, because they donā€™t use the same speaker configuration I believe.

Good information here, thanks! The only thing that I see different in what you are saying, is that the LE Iā€™m looking at, IS NUMBERED on the Apron, and itā€™s the black powdercoat edition, which apparently is more rare than the gold trim. Big screen is not a deal-breaker, and neither is the sound..(I can always upgrade the speakers and add a sub down the road, which I hear is a great upgrade). So other than that, why would I need to put a hole in the top of the backbox for the topper (because I thought all of these cabs had the original holes with grates in the back..couldnā€™t I just run the conduit through one of those holes? I do this for my NBA Fastbreak set, for the link). Anyways, gearing up for this..literally, this has been a grail of mine since I played the orig. in ā€˜98.

#9416 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Good information here, thanks! The only thing that I see different in what you are saying, is that the LE Iā€™m looking at, IS NUMBERED on the Apron, and itā€™s the black powdercoat edition, which apparently is more rare than the gold trim. Big screen is not a deal-breaker, and neither is the sound..(I can always upgrade the speakers and add a sub down the road, which I hear is a great upgrade). So other than that, why would I need to put a hole in the top of the backbox for the topper (because I thought all of these cabs had the original holes with grates in the back..couldnā€™t I just run the conduit through one of those holes? I do this for my NBA Fastbreak set, for the link). Anyways, gearing up for this..literally, this has been a grail of mine since I played the orig. in ā€˜98.

LEs are all numbered, they all had the trim choice (pretty certain Black was actually the most popular as the gold was uggo and Iā€™ve never seen a stainless LE, just a few gold and mostly black) and no, the way the topper is made the wires feed down. I guess you could change that but it would take some doing.

1582DBAD-2F31-44AF-A06E-186A92A91312 (resized).jpeg1582DBAD-2F31-44AF-A06E-186A92A91312 (resized).jpeg

Hereā€™s my black LE 453 with all the upgrades.

#9417 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Anyone have a Royal Topper up for grabs?

You need the board for it to. Same board came with it and also the RGB lighting.

Quoted from KING-HENRY:

About buying a MMr LE? I heard weaker flippers?

They are adjustable in the CGC menu.

#9418 1 year ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

LEs are all numbered, they all had the trim choice (pretty certain Black was actually the most popular as the gold was uggo and Iā€™ve never seen a stainless LE, just a few gold and mostly black) and no, the way the topper is made the wires feed down. I guess you could change that but it would take some doing.
[quoted image]
Hereā€™s my black LE 453 with all the upgrades.

I have a stainless LE!

#9419 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have a stainless LE!

You know what, if I had chosen my color I probably would have one too! The gold just was just not good and I thought the black made it look like a Stern or DE machine lol.

Luckily the black grew on me after my buddy sold me mine.

#9420 1 year ago

Is $13,500 a fair price for an LE in great shape and low plays? (680). I had him at 13 even, and it magically squeaked up $500, after a week went by. No mods, except a color dmd added, which is confusing because I thought they all had color dmdā€™s as remakes. I wish there was a faqs page for all 6! Versions.

#9421 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

color dmd added, which is confusing because I thought they all had color dmdā€™s as remakes. I wish there was a faqs page for all 6! Versions.

They do all have color LCD screens. You had to buy a chip to unlock the color and high rez dots.

#9422 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Is $13,500 a fair price for an LE in great shape and low plays? (680). I had him at 13 even, and it magically squeaked up $500, after a week went by. No mods, except a color dmd added, which is confusing because I thought they all had color dmdā€™s as remakes. I wish there was a faqs page for all 6! Versions.

Base selling price off of popularity and scarcity. Probably not a fantastic time to but an MMr as they seem to be getting sold less often right now. 13.5? Yeah, seems fair, just a tad on the higher end but ok.

#9423 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Pinball supernova has some great videos about upgrading the 2015 LE with the royal upgrades. I did all 3 upgrades to mine and had each of the issues he did. In addition when you do the xl display on the 2015 only one of the speakers works and you have to rewire them to get the 2nd channel. Itā€™s detailed in this forum.

#9424 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Base selling price off of popularity and scarcity. Probably not a fantastic time to but an MMr as they seem to be getting sold less often right now. 13.5? Yeah, seems fair, just a tad on the higher end but ok.

That was exactly my feeling. If it had the GI upgrade it would be a no-brainer (maybe a pinstadium would suffice?)
But Iā€™m going to do it. I seriously doubt any will be produced in ā€˜23. If so, Iā€™m on a ā€˜wishlistā€™ anyways.

#9425 1 year ago

Iirc they were going to run the upgrades again, imo it would be dumb of them not to.

#9426 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Iirc they were going to run the upgrades again, imo it would be dumb of them not to.

Doug and Ryan wanted to move past remakes to original titles. Iā€™m guessing the economy and the ā€˜Rona have put a damper on parts availability. Plus suppliers canā€™t get quality help to produce whatā€™s ordered ( Barts arms for example).

#9427 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Doug and Ryan wanted to move past remakes to original titles. Iā€™m guessing the economy and the ā€˜Rona have put a damper on parts availability. Plus suppliers canā€™t get quality help to produce whatā€™s ordered ( Barts arms for example).

Sure, but it is dang hard to say no to guaranteed money. And the preservation of those games is nice for the community.

#9428 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

yeah, it would be stupid not to supply these upgrades NOW..many people want ROYAL TOPPERS, GI, BIG SCREEN, etc..they could be making money right now, if they added a seperate 'MOD DIVISION', without the leash of PPS..of course I don't know any of their biz legistics..but a lot of us would be the kits RIGHT NOW. I ain't paying $2500 just for a non-functional topper..eww. Unless it was CCr topper for my SE lol.

#9429 1 year ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

You know what, if I had chosen my color I probably would have one too! The gold just was just not good and I thought the black made it look like a Stern or DE machine lol.
Luckily the black grew on me after my buddy sold me mine.

To each his own. I absolutely love my gold #355(original owner so I picked it). I know some people have described it as an ugly mustard, and I'd kind of agree with it being more mustard than gold, but honestly I'm also glad it is not some kind of glossy shiny gold either. It really works for me and beyond happy with it!

Quoted from KING-HENRY:

That was exactly my feeling. If it had the GI upgrade it would be a no-brainer (maybe a pinstadium would suffice?)
But Iā€™m going to do it. I seriously doubt any will be produced in ā€˜23. If so, Iā€™m on a ā€˜wishlistā€™ anyways.

I have pinstadium fusion on mine and it has transformed the game. I thought about the GI and/or speaker panel upgrade, but decided against it early on. After seeing the GIs of a royal in person, I'm just not really a fan of the overall look. It's kind of a bit too JJP for me. The pinstadium light show is highly customizable and I really like what it does for my game. As for the speaker panel, I have the color upgrade and my only other pin is a Star Trek Pro with colordmd, so I like the matching look.

#9430 1 year ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

To each his own. I absolutely love my gold #355(original owner so I picked it). I know some people have described it as an ugly mustard, and I'd kind of agree with it being more mustard than gold, but honestly I'm also glad it is not some kind of glossy shiny gold either. It really works for me and beyond happy with it!

I have pinstadium fusion on mine and it has transformed the game. I thought about the GI and/or speaker panel upgrade, but decided against it early on. After seeing the GIs of a royal in person, I'm just not really a fan of the overall look. It's kind of a bit too JJP for me. The pinstadium light show is highly customizable and I really like what it does for my game. As for the speaker panel, I have the color upgrade and my only other pin is a Star Trek Pro with colordmd, so I like the matching look.

this is REALLY GREAT TO KNOW, and I think I will be on that same path! Many thanks for your .02! The only thing I'm concerned is those flashers..almost blinding on youtube..can you turn those down, in the app, or is it either a 'on' or off' deal? and maybe that's the older versions..never owned a pinstadium before..

#9431 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

this is REALLY GREAT TO KNOW, and I think I will be on that same path! Many thanks for your .02! The only thing I'm concerned is those flashers..almost blinding on youtube..can you turn those down, in the app, or is it either a 'on' or off' deal? and maybe that's the older versions..never owned a pinstadium before..

Yes, you have a whole lot of customization options within the app. You can set the color and brightness levels on the regular GI/UV flashers of the regular pinstadium, and each of the 4 extra flashers on the fusions(if you get those). You also have a choice on where to connect the GI/UV flashers too, so if you want the GI to sync with what all the other GIs are doing, you connect to one of those, or you can connect to a static GI like the coin insert on the coin door, if you want to have more static general illumination. Lots of options, even if you just want to add a little bit more light to a very dark playfield. Doesn't have to be a blinding vegas strip all the time.

On my MMr, I have the GI illumination on a three color fade rotation(red, gold, purple) and UV triggered off center castle. Then extra fusion flashers are right ramp red(for red dragon), left ramp blue(I have the blue dragon mod), lower left flasher is a gold/red color for catapult, and one of the other flashers(forget which) is green that works well for the moat. I'll admit, mine is quite the light show and really intense the way I have it set, because that's what I like. Might be almost seizure inducing for some lol. You can see what mine looks like along with all the other lighting stuff I've done to make it a really dynamic feeling game.

#9432 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Anyone know if there is a way to get rid of the load beep when the game starts up for CGC when you first turn it on. It really scares my sonā€¦I disabled the knocker noise on replays, but donā€™t see anything on the start up noise. I am guessing there isnā€™t a way.

3 pole single throw switch on the speakers? Flip it on after load??

#9433 1 year ago

On the Merlin hole, 25% of the time it takes 2-3 tries for the rod to push the ball out. You think something needs replaced? Any idea the part numbers?

#9434 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

On the Merlin hole, 25% of the time it takes 2-3 tries for the rod to push the ball out.

Same issue on many of the originals and remakes.

Under the playfield. Loosen the screws holding the coil/kicker, slip a washer between the metal bracket and underside of playfield. Tighten the screws. This will hold the ball above the kicker a little better so the kick improves.

On the best of days it just kind of piddles out of there. Not a major kick.

#9435 1 year ago

Just picked up my LE #545 today. Itā€™s in really nice shape. Pricey, but Life is short. It has 684 lifetime plays. Cab is perfect.

0F280517-378B-4139-A5DD-BEEDD3905D70 (resized).jpeg0F280517-378B-4139-A5DD-BEEDD3905D70 (resized).jpeg1194C88C-9580-4EF5-9DC2-F29746D9B2B1 (resized).jpeg1194C88C-9580-4EF5-9DC2-F29746D9B2B1 (resized).jpeg992CC435-9524-4229-B8C1-8D2678DE0F7E (resized).jpeg992CC435-9524-4229-B8C1-8D2678DE0F7E (resized).jpegDD45D040-85A3-4DC4-84EA-48DC415350BA (resized).jpegDD45D040-85A3-4DC4-84EA-48DC415350BA (resized).jpeg
#9436 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Just picked up my LE #545 today. Itā€™s in really nice shape. Pricey, but Life is short. It has 684 lifetime plays. Cab is perfect.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!!! Looks amazing!!

Have fun!

Richard

#9437 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Same issue on many of the originals and remakes.
Under the playfield. Loosen the screws holding the coil/kicker, slip a washer between the metal bracket and underside of playfield. Tighten the screws. This will hold the ball above the kicker a little better so the kick improves.
On the best of days it just kind of piddles out of there. Not a major kick.

Iā€™ll try that as well!

Mine is not to bad. I think Lloyd told me once to re seat the board under that part of the playfield as well. Which seemed to help a bit.

Richard

Thanks Lloyd.

#9438 1 year ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Yes, you have a whole lot of customization options within the app. You can set the color and brightness levels on the regular GI/UV flashers of the regular pinstadium, and each of the 4 extra flashers on the fusions(if you get those). You also have a choice on where to connect the GI/UV flashers too, so if you want the GI to sync with what all the other GIs are doing, you connect to one of those, or you can connect to a static GI like the coin insert on the coin door, if you want to have more static general illumination. Lots of options, even if you just want to add a little bit more light to a very dark playfield. Doesn't have to be a blinding vegas strip all the time.
On my MMr, I have the GI illumination on a three color fade rotation(red, gold, purple) and UV triggered off center castle. Then extra fusion flashers are right ramp red(for red dragon), left ramp blue(I have the blue dragon mod), lower left flasher is a gold/red color for catapult, and one of the other flashers(forget which) is green that works well for the moat. I'll admit, mine is quite the light show and really intense the way I have it set, because that's what I like. Might be almost seizure inducing for some lol. You can see what mine looks like along with all the other lighting stuff I've done to make it a really dynamic feeling game.

This is an amazing setup man! Makes me want to do something very similar. Is there a way to share settings in the app, if I get a fusion?

#9439 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Iā€™ll try that as well!

Mine is not to bad. I think Lloyd told me once to re seat the board under that part of the playfield as well. Which seemed to help a bit.

If you reseat it, remember this :

People have had problems reseating the solenoid driver boards due to the huge board flexing away when they push in the pins. A solution that worked was having them put a piece of foam or cardboard between the playfield wood and the socket on the huge board, to hold it from flexing. They just have to be careful of nearby LEDs.

#9440 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you reseat it, remember this :
People have had problems reseating the solenoid driver boards due to the huge board flexing away when they push in the pins. A solution that worked was having them put a piece of foam or cardboard between the playfield wood and the socket on the huge board, to hold it from flexing. They just have to be careful of nearby LEDs.

Right!
Thanks man!

Richard

#9441 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

This is an amazing setup man! Makes me want to do something very similar. Is there a way to share settings in the app, if I get a fusion?

Thanks! I've had a lot of fun with mods as you can tell. I especially like how using a purple led strip above the castle and a green strip under the moat, gives the castle a two-toned 3D effect. But the light show from the pinstadiums just make the game come alive.

As for the pinstadium app, I don't think there's any way to save or share settings. That's actually a feature I wouldn't mind. At least the ability to save a setup, or multiple overall setups/profiles you could swap between. I think it doesn't exist(for now) because the settings are most likely stored on the boards that drive the light bars themselves. You use the app to dial in the what you want and it just remembers it. But you could manually share things like RGB values and brightness/white level settings to recreate it. Part of the fun though is playing around with where to connect/trigger stuff to and the color/brightness settings you want. The official pinstadium thread(https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement) is always a good place to share info.

#9442 1 year ago

THE BENEFITS OF HAVING NECK SURGERY...

MMbruce copy (resized).jpgMMbruce copy (resized).jpg
#9443 1 year ago

LOL...

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 11.40.18 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-09 at 11.40.18 AM (resized).png
#9444 1 year ago

Can I get a new custom, "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!" callout?

#9445 1 year ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Can I get a new custom, "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!" callout?

actually, it IS possible, lol. I want the 'Hail to the King, Baby' callout..it would be funny to do have hybrid theme of MM, mixed with Army of Darkness..pretty cool idea acutally!

#9446 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

actually, it IS possible, lol. I want the 'Hail to the King, Baby' callout..it would be funny to do have hybrid theme of MM, mixed with Army of Darkness..pretty cool idea acutally!

Mix in some duke nukem

#9447 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Mix in some duke nukem

For damn sure!!! ā€œTime to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and Iā€™m all out of bubblegum ā€œ

#9448 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

For damn sure!!! ā€œTime to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and Iā€™m all out of bubblegum ā€œ

4A1578F4-89E3-4FFF-977C-14C5E1D1DDAB.gif4A1578F4-89E3-4FFF-977C-14C5E1D1DDAB.gif52BC76A3-C9A0-4A40-BB5A-CB28E0F5D7C0.gif52BC76A3-C9A0-4A40-BB5A-CB28E0F5D7C0.gifC4D73171-89FB-47CF-94ED-CD7D94C5C2B2.gifC4D73171-89FB-47CF-94ED-CD7D94C5C2B2.gifF79E621E-30F0-44FB-8C9B-27EB39A8771B.gifF79E621E-30F0-44FB-8C9B-27EB39A8771B.gif
#9449 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Zactly, and Yes, They Live.

#9450 1 year ago

OK, so imagine a They Live! pin that comes with a set of some kind of polarized glasses that reveal alternate artwork, kind of like Stranger Things' Upside Down. Or just go the regular UV route, but still comes with a set of nifty shades. I'm absolutely sure that Keith David would be onboard for some VO work.

I think this forum thread just got seriously derailed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 29.95
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods
Decals
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/189 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.