image000001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0078 (resized).jpeg
c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 205.
#8951 2 years ago
Quoted from MGM2:

There is also another shaker adjustment in the CGC menu called “Additonal Shake”- I set mine to off. Normal “Shaker Strength” is set to light. Shaker is tolerable with these settings on mine (didn’t have to adjust the shaker/weights itself).[quoted image][quoted image]

I assumed that meant for the shaker to shake at more different times in the game. Does turning it off make the skater more mild?

#8952 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I assumed that meant for the shaker to shake at more different times in the game. Does turning it off make the skater more mild?

Yes, it did on mine.

#8953 2 years ago
Quoted from MGM2:

Yes, it did on mine.

Wow, interesting. I wouldn’t have thought that.
And it still shakes at the same times in the game?

Or maybe you didn’t notice yet.
Thanks!
Richard

#8954 2 years ago

I think so, but not sure when else it’s supposed to shake aside from trolls and castle blowing up. I did this whenever the upgrades and software update came out last year or whenever that was. Only thing I remember was that any other combination of shaker settings made it too shaky and unenjoyable.

#8955 2 years ago
Quoted from MGM2:

There is also another shaker adjustment in the CGC menu called “Additonal Shake”- I set mine to off. Normal “Shaker Strength” is set to light. Shaker is tolerable with these settings on mine (didn’t have to adjust the shaker/weights itself).[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the tip. Never noticed the Additional Shake menu item. I rushed down to the basement and turned that item off….unfortunately for me it didn’t seem to reduce the intensity of the shaking.

The shaker on my AFMrLE is perfect. On my MMr it’s like the Tasmanian Devil is inside the cabinet, hopped up on sugar, and wrestling with an alligator that owes him money!

Just too much for me.

#8956 2 years ago
Quoted from Dpirhana:

Thanks for the tip. Never noticed the Additional Shake menu item. I rushed down to the basement and turned that item off….unfortunately for me it didn’t seem to reduce the intensity of the shaking.
The shaker on my AFMrLE is perfect. On my MMr it’s like the Tasmanian Devil is inside the cabinet, hopped up on sugar, and wrestling with an alligator that owes him money!
Just too much for me.

I should check my MBr. The shaker in MMr was installed when I got the game, but MBr I got from cointaker. Curious if they changed shaker things. As the one in MMr is just ultra loud when on.

#8957 2 years ago
Quoted from Dpirhana:

Just too much for me.

Mine shook like that too after the upgrades/software update and it was unplayable. But just adjusting those shaker settings made it fine. Not sure why it worked on my MMr. And yes the shaker on AFMr and MBr (when I had it) were all fine too.

CGC needs to fix the software in MMr and give us a new update!

#8958 2 years ago

Just turned off the ‘additional shake’ in my MMr. Didn’t make a difference in the intensity of the shaker. It did seem to not shake at certain times (ex: no shake when hitting the trolls just a shake when the trolls come up, and no shake when hitting castle gate).
That’s just my experience, I will adjust my weights on Friday or Saturday and drill a new hole like Lloyd suggested.
Thanks!
Richard

#8959 2 years ago

No issues with the shaker in mine so I'm surprised this came up. Now Iron Man has an aggressive shaker...

#8960 2 years ago

Since the RGB kit is unavailable, is there a way to have pinstadium lights triggered to match the topper and the speakers? I have the PCB board for the topper. Has anyone tried this?

#8961 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

Since the RGB kit is unavailable, is there a way to have pinstadium lights triggered to match the topper and the speakers? I have the PCB board for the topper. Has anyone tried this?

I believe they said they will be making more. I can’t remember if it is 2022 or 2023.

#8962 2 years ago

I believe they said they will be making more. I can’t remember if it is 2022 or 2023.

Correct. I dont think they mentioned at date.

#8963 2 years ago

They (iirc) said they would start remaking mods sooner than the mmr. But with ccr not shipping yet, I would just assume everything is delayed.

#8964 2 years ago

Ok I take it back. During multiball the shaker is off the hook. But I like it.

#8965 2 years ago

Did they say whether not they would make more CE’s or just the LE’s and royals?

#8966 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I think they said they are only making about 300 more. Did not say what model or pricing.

#8967 2 years ago

Would have to go digging but pretty sure there was something said about no classics this run. I got the feeling at MGC that they were looking at cancelling the classic tier of games. I was asking if there was a classic for CCr in the works and was told no and that people were pretty much upgrading their classic with the bigger screens.

#8968 2 years ago

They said it would be "early 2023". However, they also said that CCr would ship in late 2021, and that didn't happen.
At this point, I'd be expecting more MMr to be "late 2023" or maybe even later.

#8969 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

They said it would be "early 2023". However, they also said that CCr would ship in late 2021, and that didn't happen.
At this point, I'd be expecting more MMr to be "late 2023" or maybe even later.

Agreed, with the way things are going world wide with supply chain issues, labor resources, material shortages and many many other various issues, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2024 or 25

#8970 2 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

Agreed, with the way things are going world wide with supply chain issues, labor resources, material shortages and many many other various issues, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2024 or 25

Yeah I think 2024 is more like it. Most likely later 2024 with all the delays going on.

#8971 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Just SE editions. They said they will never make anymore Royals but they will sell the toppers to make it look like a Royal. They also only made 1000 LE editions so that is done as well.

#8972 2 years ago

Does anyone have any recommendations for adhesive to apply to the light strip in the back of the game? Mine has come off and would like to know what would hold it best.

PXL_20220108_163146825.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220108_163146825.MP (resized).jpg
#8973 2 years ago

You could get the 3m VHB thin double sided tape to reapply

#8974 2 years ago
Quoted from ktm450:

Ledgend Pinsider kapsreiter posted a how to:
(Thanks very much for that Tom I followed your instructions yesterday and got the speaker panel RGB all up and running )
[quoted image]

I know this post is a little old but should be a key post. Just changed mine and now the speaker lights are all different colors, woot!

#8975 2 years ago
Quoted from stafford87:

Does anyone have any recommendations for adhesive to apply to the light strip in the back of the game? Mine has come off and would like to know what would hold it best.

Any auto parts store should have a good two sided tape for attaching body molding.

LTG : )

#8976 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You could get the 3m VHB thin double sided tape to reapply

Quoted from LTG:

Any auto parts store should have a good two sided tape for attaching body molding.

Thank you both!!

#8977 2 years ago

Anyone have a strategy to beat the video mode? I can never seem to save the children!

#8978 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Anyone have a strategy to beat the video mode? I can never seem to save the children!

Stay near the middle and don’t forget you have a “bomb” with the launch button that you shouldn’t use until a kid is definitely past your reach - that’s my strategy anyway and i probably save them all … 60-75% (80% of statistics are made up on the spot) of the time?

Would be cool if this % was recorded in the audits (it’s not, is it?)

#8979 2 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Stay near the middle and don’t forget you have a “bomb” with the launch button that you shouldn’t use until a kid is definitely past your reach - that’s my strategy anyway and i probably save them all … 60-75% (80% of statistics are made up on the spot) of the time?
Would be cool if this % was recorded in the audits (it’s not, is it?)

I do the same, but more important is to wait for the extra ball and get it with the bomb

#8980 2 years ago

Oh damn I didn't know there was a bomb. Thanks!

#8981 2 years ago

What or how much will the price drop for the remakes already out there? Seems I have seen a lot change hands recently.

Thoughts?

#8982 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

What or how much will the price drop for the remakes already out there? Seems I have seen a lot change hands recently.
Thoughts?

I would guess not much if any. The remakes are starting to push the 15k mark. Guessing the more people get into the hobby, the higher the prices

#8983 2 years ago

I wouldn't count on a price drop. Supply issues are pushing out any remakes.

#8984 2 years ago

Are there two video modes in mm? I remember the one with the birds…..

#8985 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Are there two video modes in mm? I remember the one with the birds…..

If you get all the catapult things supposedly something happens.

#8986 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

If you get all the catapult things supposedly something happens.

That’s barnyard multiball.

#8987 2 years ago

Does anyone have a digital copy of the interactive RGB light instructions? Since I have the topper board, I want to run my own RGB lights and plug into the topper board. Thanks.

#8988 2 years ago

I just drilled a new “dimple” at 90 degrees. It feels much better. I still have it set on “light”.

3F356AF8-5A33-4DEF-A36F-9A1D44DC0240 (resized).jpeg3F356AF8-5A33-4DEF-A36F-9A1D44DC0240 (resized).jpegC02F4F9A-C9C6-41AA-BFF0-40B8BEBD7414 (resized).jpegC02F4F9A-C9C6-41AA-BFF0-40B8BEBD7414 (resized).jpeg
#8989 2 years ago

I also just did my first flipper rebuild. The game feels great!!!
Thanks LTG for all the help along the way!

198C5141-7D32-478F-8811-8C29A9937D18 (resized).jpeg198C5141-7D32-478F-8811-8C29A9937D18 (resized).jpeg
#8990 2 years ago

I also just did my first flipper rebuild. The game feels great!!!
Thanks LTG for all the help along the way!

Excellent ! Glad I could help.

#8991 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Just SE editions. They said they will never make anymore Royals but they will sell the toppers to make it look like a Royal. They also only made 1000 LE editions so that is done as well.

What is the LE? I thought there was only ce, se, royal.

#8992 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

What is the LE? I thought there was only ce, se, royal.

LE was a limited edition in the first run.

#8993 2 years ago

Nice! Flipper rebuild must make the flippers feel snappy too.

How’s the shaker weight now? I still haven’t played mine…..

#8994 2 years ago

I have an se and I notice the speaker lights aren’t turning on. Anything I should check?

#8995 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I have an se and I notice the speaker lights aren’t turning on. Anything I should check?

each speaker led has a plug (behind the speaker) then those Y to a 10 pin connector (only 4 used) on the top of the cpu carrier board. Make sure that is plugged in.

#8996 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Nice! Flipper rebuild must make the flippers feel snappy too.
How’s the shaker weight now? I still haven’t played mine…..

Yes! The flippers feel great now. They feel the same as my MBr and AFMr now (which were NIB). Side by side to new flippers I could tell my older MMr needed some fresh flipper parts.

The shaker is great now! In test mode mode the “light” on my MMr feel almost identical to “default” shaker strength on my AFMr.

Thanks for the help guys!

Richard

#8997 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

each speaker led has a plug (behind the speaker) then those Y to a 10 pin connector (only 4 used) on the top of the cpu carrier board. Make sure that is plugged in.

Thank you. It was unplugged

#8998 2 years ago

Hello all…. Need to pull my side rails as I am going to send the off for powder coating soon.

Do I need to pull the backbox for that?

Thanks in advance for any tips! Also posted in the AFMr thread….sorry for doubling up….this thread seems to get a little more traffic.

Matt

#8999 2 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Hello all…. Need to pull my side rails as I am going to send the off for powder coating soon.
Thanks in advance for any tips! Also posted in the AFMr thread….sorry for doubling up….this thread seems to get a little more traffic.
Matt

Nice! What colour are going with?

#9000 2 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Matt

The hinges will need to swing out of the way to remove the upper mounting bolt. Are you not powder coating them as well? Are your rails taped on? They are a bear to remove without bending, if that is the case. My MMR had no adhesive, so they came off easily. But on other games that did utilize 3M tape, I bought new rails from Pinball Life. It greatly reduced the stress of removing them, and probably paid for themselves in prep time to remove the adhesive: they can't go on the oven with any tape residue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 45.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 10,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 205.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/180?hl=cayenne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.