3823C4A8-930E-448B-84A7-B8A464E66AEF (resized).jpeg
149AA521-09C8-4D12-90CA-97D3C09EC650 (resized).jpeg
149AA521-09C8-4D12-90CA-97D3C09EC650 (resized).jpeg
E73DB567-C26B-48DA-A383-03B9C8789625 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 203.
#8801 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Does anyone know where I can buy a topper?Preferably at msrp price? Thanks

Quoted from Pinkitten:

Check KingPinGames. They had some for $599.99. I’m not sure if they still do. If they are sold out, there is one other person who had a couple for the same $600 price. I bought one last month. If KingPin is sold out I’ll message you his contact info. He may be sold out too, I’m not sure.

Cgc did say they would make and sell more mmr kits. So we potentially will have toppers again.

#8802 2 years ago

Has there been any talk about another MMR production run?

Is CGC producing any pins currently?

#8803 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

#8804 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

the announced but unknown CCr currently. rumor is some word coming tomorrow/friday or monday but I heard that last week. LE should be shipping in 2-3 months.......let the wait continue.

#8805 2 years ago

I know they'll never do another run of the Royal editions,but I'd be okay with "The Super Duper edition"

#8806 2 years ago

MMrstd for sale in the market place.
Game is in Madison VA.

#8807 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I know they'll never do another run of the Royal editions,but I'd be okay with "The Super Duper edition"

I would be willing to take 20K for my MMRE if intersted

#8808 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I would be willing to take 20K for my MMRE if intersted

Im sure you would I had a friend offer me his for 16,000 and that was still too high.

#8809 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Im sure you would I had a friend offer me his for 16,000 and that was still too high.

Yes eh can't blame a guy for trying but that was the CDN peso so.... Besides if they can get all kinds of crazy $$ for some of these new titles why not for the MMRE which is even more limited in reality

Maybe put it up for auction as those guys really wanna pay lots

#8810 2 years ago

These crazy, inflated prices make it easier to convince the wife that a $10k toy is a great investment.

#8811 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

These crazy, inflated prices make it easier to convince the wife that a $10k toy is a great investment.

20k BY CHRISTMAS!

#8812 2 years ago

I got a brand new translite image. if anyone is interested, pm me

IMG_4440 (resized).jpgIMG_4440 (resized).jpg
#8813 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

20k BY CHRISTMAS!

I remember when this was a joke

#8814 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I remember when this was a joke

Double the joke now, amirite?

4C8FDAFC-769B-43C2-9DDA-665D2DFBB7CB.gif4C8FDAFC-769B-43C2-9DDA-665D2DFBB7CB.gif
#8815 2 years ago

Having an issue with our early build MMR standard. Both the catapult and moat solenoids decided to stop firing today. I don't see anything obvious when lifting the playfield - any thoughts/assistance appreciated.

#8816 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Having an issue with our early build MMR standard. Both the catapult and moat solenoids decided to stop firing today. I don't see anything obvious when lifting the playfield - any thoughts/assistance appreciated.

You can visually inspect the coil via lifting the playfield. But also I would go into test/diagnostics and check the switches associated with those coils firing.

#8817 2 years ago

When more than 1 feature stops working at the same time I think Fuse first. Or driver board, or something in common. Both these Solenoids are controlled by the same driver board. There are 3 fuses on this driver board. I would start there. Visually inspect for any obvious fuse but take them out and test them even if they look good.

Here is a pic of the driver board and fuses.

IMG_4964 (resized).jpgIMG_4964 (resized).jpg
#8818 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

any thoughts/assistance appreciated.

Turn game off. Find the driver board those coils go to. Leave connectors on the board. Remove the screws holding it on. Unplug that board from the huge board. Then plug it back in, the ten nubs sticking up from the pins that plug into the huge board, gently push them in tight.

People have had problems reseating the solenoid driver boards due to the huge board flexing away when they push in the pins. A solution that worked was having them put a piece of foam or cardboard between the playfield wood and the socket on the huge board, to hold it from flexing. They just have to be careful of nearby LEDs.

LTG : )

#8819 2 years ago

I would like to get on the "waiting list" to obtain a MMR-SE from the supposed new run in 2023.

I've emailed PPS, but gotten no response. Any other suggestions for good distributors to try?

#8820 2 years ago

KingPin Games

Quoted from mbeardsley:

I would like to get on the "waiting list" to obtain a MMR-SE from the supposed new run in 2023.
I've emailed PPS, but gotten no response. Any other suggestions for good distributors to try?

#8821 2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already got on another list.

#8822 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already got on another list.

Who did you go through? I am also looking.

#8823 2 years ago
Quoted from thecashier76:

Who did you go through? I am also looking.

I contacted Zach at Flip-n-Out pinball.
He responded right away.

[email protected]

#8824 2 years ago

Hey guys,

Anyone that upgraded to the XL screen want to sell their smaller panel setup?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mmr-dmd-display-classic-not-xl

Added over 2 years ago:

EDIT: Sorry, this isn't my ad, was just trying to help someone out!

#8825 2 years ago

I have one and would be happy to sell it to you.

#8826 2 years ago

Did anyone make a custom logo for the XL display (under the dmd) similar to the MBr ones? I have the CGC one, Williams but someone made a MBr one that looks similar to the right apron card of all the heads....looks pretty neat. Was thinking of scanning that or looking for some icon/logos but graphic design isn't my strong suit yet.

#8827 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Did anyone make a custom logo for the XL display (under the dmd) similar to the MBr ones? I have the CGC one, Williams but someone made a MBr one that looks similar to the right apron card of all the heads....looks pretty neat. Was thinking of scanning that or looking for some icon/logos but graphic design isn't my strong suit yet.

I used the monster bash one on my MMR

#8828 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

This is the one I made for my MMrSE.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8829 2 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

This is the one I made for my MMrSE.[quoted image]

Yaaa that’s what I’m thinking. Did you manipulate the picture from somewhere?

#8830 2 years ago

Just posted my single owner HUO MMR LE in the marketplace if interested.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “MMR LE w/ Color Chip. Single owner home use only great condition. Ready now for local pickup.”
2021-10-27
Lorton, VA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 510 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8831 2 years ago
Quoted from bobbypin:

Just posted my single owner HUO MMR LE in the marketplace if interested.

Hot damn that's a good price in this market. No wonder it's already pending in 2 hours.

#8832 2 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Hot damn that's a good price in this market. No wonder it's already pending in 2 hours.

I was thinking the same. Very reasonable price.

#8833 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yaaa that’s what I’m thinking. Did you manipulate the picture from somewhere?

It's just an image I found on the internet and added the model and number. Originally I used a version of my arcade logo, but liked the new one better.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8834 2 years ago

Sorry it took a couple weeks to circle back to this - back injury kept me down. From the solenoid driver problem I had above, there's some kind of issue with CR2. The fuse was blown so I replaced it, and after there was no LED on. Touched a wire near it while pointing out the area to my wife, then the solenoid went and the fuse blew quickly. Replaced again, fired up the machine and the LED went on for a second, solenoid fired, then the fuse blew.

Any help greatly appreciated.

16356408496008185205300691455766 (resized).jpg16356408496008185205300691455766 (resized).jpg
#8835 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Any help greatly appreciated.

Check the transistors for a blown one.

#8836 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Check the transistors for a blown one.

Apologize, I am new to pinball maintenance. Are those the three-pronged parts on the board there? And if so, what am I looking for to see if they are blown?

#8837 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Are those the three-pronged parts on the board there?

Yes.

Quoted from onemilemore:

And if so, what am I looking for to see if they are blown?

Youtube has lots of short how to videos. Search for one checking transistors with a multimeter.

#8838 2 years ago

I have extra red IDC connectors (3-640440-4) to do the pops/jets RGB color mod below. Remember you need the CGC GI color upgrade installed for this to work. If anyone wants a set of 3, I'll send them in the US for $6 (PayPal) a set. PM me if interested.

Quoted from ktm450:

I ordered these RGBs:
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-LMP-LEDRGB&Category_Code=GS-9991
And these clear caps:
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-03-9007-13
And some of these red connectors:
https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/idc-connectors/5354879/
You need to drill out the holes the wires go through very slightly. Don’t go overboard as the lugs are for alignment of the pop bumper body.
You need a longer screw and have to make a small spacer for each.
I then connected 2 pops to string ‘right 3’ and one to string ‘right 2’, giving a total of 6 lights per string.
[quoted image][quoted image]

#8839 2 years ago

Question I probably know the answer to… but just to confirm…

I am getting ready to upgrade code on my LE. When I do so will all high scores and settings be lost? On my Sterns I can save them to USB and “reload” them.

I presume they will be lost.

Thanks!

Matt

#8840 2 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Question I probably know the answer to… but just to confirm…
I am getting ready to upgrade code on my LE. When I do so will all high scores and settings be lost? On my Sterns I can save them to USB and “reload” them.
I presume they will be lost.
Thanks!
Matt

My scores did not reset when updating code. I’m pretty sure I remember reading most peoples remained, but there were one or two people who lost them.

#8841 2 years ago

I traded my MMR as credit towards my G&R LE - I got $8K for it with the color mod, a laseriffic topper and the 3D translight. Looks like I should have sold it!

#8842 2 years ago
Quoted from ktm450:

My scores did not reset when updating code. I’m pretty sure I remember reading most peoples remained, but there were one or two people who lost them.

Thanks! Thats awesome… figured thed be gone!

Matt

2 weeks later
#8843 2 years ago

I’m looking to add the “missing plastic” piece that goes in front of the castle gate. Are they still being made, and if so, where to buy?
Thanks!

#8844 2 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

I’m looking to add the “missing plastic” piece that goes in front of the castle gate. Are they still being made, and if so, where to buy?
Thanks!

you can ask Westsiderkg if there are some available

#8845 2 years ago

I am looking to replace my post sleeve rubbers. The ones on my machine are white and about 1/2" or more in diameter. I would like to get the thinnest post sleeves I can. Any idea where to get them and a part number?

Thanks

#8846 2 years ago
Quoted from mjthompson:

I have extra red IDC connectors (3-640440-4) to do the pops/jets RGB color mod below. Remember you need the CGC GI color upgrade installed for this to work. If anyone wants a set of 3, I'll send them in the US for $6 (PayPal) a set. PM me

Thanks!

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-400-0047-00

#8847 2 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!!! My 3 year old grandson shows up at 11:30 am, promptly fires up my MMrRE, jumps on the stool, and goes at it!!!!

Good times!!

20211125_113540 (resized).jpg20211125_113540 (resized).jpg20211125_113545 (resized).jpg20211125_113545 (resized).jpg
#8848 2 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

I traded my MMR as credit towards my G&R LE - I got $8K for it with the color mod, a laseriffic topper and the 3D translight. Looks like I should have sold it!

Did you trade it in to automated ?

#8849 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Happy Thanksgiving!!! My 3 year old grandson shows up at 11:30 am, promptly fires up my MMrRE, jumps on the stool, and goes at it!!!!

Good times!!

Doesn't get any better !

#8850 2 years ago

Do the normal Williams mirror blades fit the remake or does cgc’s fit better? I have an old wms set laying around……

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement
Other
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 85.00
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
20,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 26.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.95
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
There are 10,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/177?hl=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.