image000001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0078 (resized).jpeg
c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 205.
#8651 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Here are the updates...There were a few small ones prior. Honestly it is just worth going to 3.0.0 so it is. all up to date with OS etc updates and if you do any mods.
V3.0.0 RELEASE NOTES
This version includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
1) Added support for King of Payne Topper.
2) Added support for XL Display.
3) Added support for RGB LI LEDs.
4) Fixed bug preventing custom logo installation.
V2.0.1 RELEASE NOTES
1) Next generation graphics engine to support full color display upgrade and address previous screen tearing issue.
2) Addition of Castle Multiball jackpot voice call.
3) Modifications to real time clock.
4) Addition of adjustment for controlled playfield LEDs.
5) Addition of adjustment for trough coil strength.
6) Resolution of audio crackling issue.
V2.0.2 RELEASE NOTES
1) Fixed bug in OS causing date and time to reset.
V2.0.2a RELEASE NOTES
1) Updated installer to be compatible with new generation Beagle Boards.

Thanks for the info.
What is the best thumb drive/memory one uses to update.
I appreciate any info.

#8652 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Thanks for the info.
What is the best thumb drive/memory one uses to update.
I appreciate any info.

If I remember right, You take the sd card from the game and put the new code on it.

#8653 2 years ago

All of the instructions are on the Chicago gaming website, along with the version 3.0 update.

#8654 2 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

If I remember right, You take the sd card from the game and put the new code on it.

Not quite right.

Load the update on a micro SD card. Insert on board in the backbox. Turn game on, it updates. Turn game off. Remove micro SD card.

Full instructions here :

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/medieval-madness/update

LTG : )

#8655 2 years ago
Quoted from Paulatron:

All of the instructions are on the Chicago gaming website, along with the version 3.0 update.

Cool. Thanks. I don’t have the game w/me at this time and will be visiting it soon and want to get everything together before I see it (long story) for a proper update as it deserves. This game is a pinnacle in pinball and I want to make sure it gets proper respect when I work on it and let others play it. I appreciate the input.

#8656 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Load the update on a micro SD card.

Is there a certain one and how much memory should it have?

#8657 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Is there a certain one and how much memory should it have?

In the link I posted. Sandisc 32GB.

#8658 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

In the link I posted. Sandisc 32GB.

If you click on the Amazon link.

#8659 2 years ago

Just joined the club. This game is amazing.

8E16AB98-C39B-4C88-91F9-6CEA835AFC95 (resized).jpeg8E16AB98-C39B-4C88-91F9-6CEA835AFC95 (resized).jpeg
#8660 2 years ago

Looks awesome!

Quoted from mrcosmo:

Just joined the club. This game is amazing.
[quoted image]

Heck yeah it is! Congrats and welcome!

#8661 2 years ago

Anyone get these screen pics while they were updating their MMR?
It’s always at the 1min 5sec (time remaining).
I’ve reset it in and reboot it a few times already.
98AF8563-FD7A-40A0-ADCE-C11BF6BC194B (resized).jpeg98AF8563-FD7A-40A0-ADCE-C11BF6BC194B (resized).jpeg66809020-EF09-4CC4-B66D-4A6FD771F20D (resized).jpeg66809020-EF09-4CC4-B66D-4A6FD771F20D (resized).jpeg

#8662 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Anyone get these screen pics while they were updating their MMR?

Yes.

Turn your game off. Remove micro SD card. Put the light tub and backglass back.

Turn your game on. When fully booted. Go into CGC menu. First page. Your game now has 3.0.0

That is the way some of the earlier beagle boards responded. Nothing failed. You aren't missing anything in the update. It's all in there.

#8663 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

That is the way some of the earlier beagle boards responded. Nothing failed. You aren't missing anything in the update. It's all in there.

Thanks Lloyd/pinside.
I thought I “brick”the board!
I’ll start a few games later today. My MMR is an early version w/gold.

#8664 2 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Having a major issue with my MMR. First, important to know, I've moved recently. So, pin was moved from my basement, onto a moving truck, transported about 2000 KM's, offloaded into long term storage for 7 weeks, loaded back onto a truck, offloaded, and moved into my house. So, yes, that's lots of bouncing around!
Having said this, once I had an opportunity to play a game, I turned it on, booted absolutely no problem. Played ball one and two, got to ball three, mid way through, it just went completely dead.
Fuses at F1, F2, F3, F4 checkout fine. Fuses on the solenoid boards are all good (LED's are lit up on those boards). I'm not sure if there are LEDs on the PCB, but nothing lit there, nor any of the other boards. My repair skills are novice at the best, so I don't have a clue where to begin. Any assistance sure would be appreciated. I had to downsize my collection and this is one of two I kept............HELP! LOL

Good morning to all! Well, the success was short lived. MMR is dead again. However, this time around I believe I've figured out that the issue is with the shaker. Was playing again this weekend, launched into all multiballs, shaker going off like crazy as is expected, then suddenly the game just shut down again.

To save those so inclined the trouble, this is what I've been able to figure out so far.

1. Power is fine at the main box (sorry, not sure of the exact terminology).
2. Power is getting to the solenoid boards.
3. This is the second time, the pin just shuts down after launching into multiball and the shaker motor starts going.
4. Given that I was able to rectify the problem last time by unseating and reconnecting all the connectors under the playfield, I've tried that again this time, but no luck so far.
5. I'm thinking it has to be the shaker making a connector loose somewhere.

Naturally this is a pain in the ass to try and figure out. I'd like to determine which connectors I should check first, that would be the culprit for cutting out the power to get the pin going and keep it going, so that I can hot glue it on the board so this stops. Can anyone suggest which connectors I should look at first?

Hope this all makes sense, and thanks in advance for any guidance/assistance!

#8665 2 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Good morning to all! Well, the success was short lived. MMR is dead again. However, this time around I believe I've figured out that the issue is with the shaker. Was playing again this weekend, launched into all multiballs, shaker going off like crazy as is expected, then suddenly the game just shut down again.
To save those so inclined the trouble, this is what I've been able to figure out so far.
3. This is the second time, the pin just shuts down after launching into multiball and the shaker motor starts going.
4. Given that I was able to rectify the problem last time by unseating and reconnecting all the connectors under the playfield, I've tried that again this time, but no luck so far.
Naturally this is a pain in the ass to try and figure out. I'd like to determine which connectors I should check first, that would be the culprit for cutting out the power to get the pin going and keep it going, so that I can hot glue it on the board so this stops. Can anyone suggest which connectors I should look at first?

Hot glue in pinballs sounds like a bad solution. Find the bad contact and replace it properly instead.

Maybe inspect the shaker itself, might be some electrical problem with it and it shorts while shaking.

#8666 2 years ago

I am selling my very nice dragon topper with red LED eyes and green strip of LEDs to light from underneath. I bought another topper at Pinfest just to mix it up.

$110 shipped

64350445330__6A27A195-A75E-4F2D-9C56-9942BD530708 (resized).JPG64350445330__6A27A195-A75E-4F2D-9C56-9942BD530708 (resized).JPGIMG_5512 (resized).JPGIMG_5512 (resized).JPG
#8667 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Hot glue in pinballs sounds like a bad solution. Find the bad contact and replace it properly instead.
Maybe inspect the shaker itself, might be some electrical problem with it and it shorts while shaking.

Spooky seem to hot glue a lot of their connectors in place on the boards, presumably to stop them vibrating out in transit and play. Just a dab on each end of the connector will do no harm and peels off easy for service.

#8668 2 years ago
Quoted from Paulatron:

Spooky seem to hot glue a lot of their connectors in place on the boards, presumably to stop them vibrating out in transit and play. Just a dab on each end of the connector will do no harm and peels off easy for service.

100% it doesnt damage anything I did it on my WOZ with a lightboard that had a loss connector.

#8669 2 years ago

What’s the biggest changes from the 2015 remake to the 2019? I’m mostly comparing the 2015 MMr LE vs 2019 MMr SE

#8670 2 years ago
Quoted from Whynot:

What’s the biggest changes from the 2015 remake to the 2019

Driver board in backbox rather than three of them under the playfield.

#8671 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Driver board in backbox rather than three of them under the playfield.

Thanks for the response. Is that anything I would notice as a player (a lousy one at that)? Does the three driver boards layout create any history of problems? Should I be hesitant at all on buying the 2015 LE version?

#8672 2 years ago
Quoted from Whynot:

Is that anything I would notice as a player

NO.

Quoted from Whynot:

Should I be hesitant at all on buying the 2015 LE version?

No.

Quoted from Whynot:

Does the three driver boards layout create any history of problems?

They are identical. Easy to interchange to check anything. In tech support the only thing I've seen. And not a lot. Is you might have to reseat one of them if some coils don't work. There is a row of pins on one side that plug into the huge board below the playfield. Turn game off. Leave connectors on. Remove screws. Unplug board. Plug it back in. Push nubs on tops of pins to get a good seat. Put screws back in. Done.

#8673 2 years ago

Outstanding! LTG, Thank you as always for the sage input.

#8674 2 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

In case anyone else runs into this problem, where you pin shuts down mysteriously. I guess during the move, one of the screws came loose on the power supply. I was at my wits end, took the cover off the power supply, wriggled the wires around, turned the pin on, and it came to life. Turned if off, got my screwdriver, sure enough, the screw second from the right was quite loose, I suspect, when the shaker would go off, it would lose contact, and cut the power. Anyway, my problem is solved. Hopefully it may help someone in the future.

Power supply (resized).jpgPower supply (resized).jpg
#8675 2 years ago

Maybe frustrating but nice easy fix.

#8676 2 years ago

My MMR castle gate has been slowly degrading in performance. Meaning the gate open hit wont work, and the only way to fix it is to let the ball search cycle. It’s happened more and more frequently and now the ball search cycle will not reset it. I suspect I need to replace the whole actuator but I’m not sure. I am also finding this part a bit hard to find. Any thoughts? Maybe I don’t need the whole assembly and just the actuator part? Thx for any advice!

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-21718

#8677 2 years ago

I just noticed on my MMR standard that the castle wall door hinge (for the ball lock) is staying open. I removed the glass and it swings back and forth, it just dies not swing easily. Any advice on how to get it to swing shut. Thanks.

D4F0B76C-9921-4AEC-886D-A8D529B1CF1F (resized).jpegD4F0B76C-9921-4AEC-886D-A8D529B1CF1F (resized).jpeg
#8678 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

Any advice on how to get it to swing shut.

I'd remove the castle front and investigate why, what's binding it. Remove the castle turrets. Then the whole castle front pulls up and out. Then it will be easier to figure out.

#8679 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

I just noticed on my MMR standard that the castle wall door hinge (for the ball lock) is staying open. I removed the glass and it swings back and forth, it just dies not swing easily. Any advice on how to get it to swing shut. Thanks.
[quoted image]

I had this issue and just gave it a bit of wd40 and it works fine now.

#8680 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd remove the castle front and investigate why, what's binding it. Remove the castle turrets. Then the whole castle front pulls up and out. Then it will be easier to figure out.

Thank you so much for the fast response. Removed castle and used some WD40 on the hinge. All is now good. Thanks.

#8681 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

I had this issue and just gave it a bit of wd40 and it works fine now.

Worked like a charm. Thanks

#8682 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

Thank you so much for the fast response. Removed castle and used some WD40 on the hinge. All is now good. Thanks.

dont use WD40 at a pin, attracts the dirt and smells terrible for a long time and quality is worst.
Use Ballistol, finest quality with less smell.

#8683 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

My MMR castle gate has been slowly degrading in performance. Meaning the gate open hit wont work, and the only way to fix it is to let the ball search cycle. It’s happened more and more frequently and now the ball search cycle will not reset it. I suspect I need to replace the whole actuator but I’m not sure. I am also finding this part a bit hard to find. Any thoughts? Maybe I don’t need the whole assembly and just the actuator part? Thx for any advice!
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-21718

I would go into test and see/verify the switches for the gate. Open, close, being hit by a ball. I would first suspect it just isn’t adjusted right, first. Then move on to part replacement.

#8684 2 years ago

Take that you sticky Troll!

PXL_20210808_064622861 (resized).jpgPXL_20210808_064622861 (resized).jpg
#8685 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I would go into test and see/verify the switches for the gate. Open, close, being hit by a ball. I would first suspect it just isn’t adjusted right, first. Then move on to part replacement.

Looks like switch 44 is not working.

DF9184BE-6E28-405F-8A36-988EED5F0749 (resized).jpegDF9184BE-6E28-405F-8A36-988EED5F0749 (resized).jpeg
#8686 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

Looks like switch 44 is not working.

Tests - Switch Edge - roll a ball through the swinging castle door - does the switch on the moat under the playfield register ? If not check the switch. It is on the green moat under the playfield. See if it's loose, not plugged in, need adjusting.

1 week later
#8687 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Tests - Switch Edge - roll a ball through the swinging castle door - does the switch on the moat under the playfield register ? If not check the switch. It is on the green moat under the playfield. See if it's loose, not plugged in, need adjusting.

Thx for the advice. I’ve narrowed it down a bit. The castle gate power test works consistently when the board is at 45 degrees (middle upright position) but much less than that and it won’t work at all. I’ve confirmed the gate slides smoothly. It’s as if even the smallest amount of gravitational resistance at less than 45 degrees and it stops functioning completely. Does this mean the solenoid is bad?

#8688 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

Does this mean the solenoid is bad?

No. A solenoid doesn't know what 45 degrees is.

Have you tried this ?

Easy to do. Remove balls. Turn game off. Lift playfield up and lean back. Find the driver board. No need to unhook the connectors. Remove the screws holding the driver board to the huge board under the playfield. Unplug the driver board. It has a row of ten pins along one edge. Then plug the driver board back in. Press the tops of those ten pins to get a good seat.

People have had problems reseating the solenoid driver boards due to the huge board flexing away when they push in the pins. A solution that worked was having them put a piece of foam or cardboard between the playfield wood and the socket on the huge board, to hold it from flexing. They just have to be careful of nearby LEDs.

#8689 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. A solenoid doesn't know what 45 degrees is.
Have you tried this ?
Easy to do. Remove balls. Turn game off. Lift playfield up and lean back. Find the driver board. No need to unhook the connectors. Remove the screws holding the driver board to the huge board under the playfield. Unplug the driver board. It has a row of ten pins along one edge. Then plug the driver board back in. Press the tops of those ten pins to get a good seat.
People have had problems reseating the solenoid driver boards due to the huge board flexing away when they push in the pins. A solution that worked was having them put a piece of foam or cardboard between the playfield wood and the socket on the huge board, to hold it from flexing. They just have to be careful of nearby LEDs.

That seems to have done it. LTG FTW

0E3F7F39-B049-42B5-BD83-EC4F7EF42E41 (resized).jpeg0E3F7F39-B049-42B5-BD83-EC4F7EF42E41 (resized).jpeg
#8690 2 years ago

I'm not sure if it was this thread, or the other MM thread that people were looking for "drop dead foam: I did some looking at local hardware stores, and found a dense, closed cell foam to try out in the Merlin scoop. Mine was better after installing the Mantis scoop, but still bounced out 1/3 of shots. After installing this, I haven't had a single reject!

I was having a second issue in the castle wall section of the moat: if the ball rolled against the left wall, it wouldn't trigger the switch. I used another piece of this foam on the wall of that section of the moat and have now not missed a single ball lock.

Edit: be sure to look at the fine print. This isn't the soft, spongy stuff of yesteryear. They need to update the main text of the packaging.

20210819_234346 (resized).jpg20210819_234346 (resized).jpg20210820_000837 (resized).jpg20210820_000837 (resized).jpg

20210820_000837 (resized).jpg20210820_000837 (resized).jpg
#8691 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Question... Are the MMRR toppers all sold out? Any retailers have any left for sale?

@pin-pilot. Hi it’s probably weeks too late but i’ve found some stock on https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php
I’m based in the Uk & they are in Germany. But I think they ship to most places. Unfortunately I missed out on a Royal MMR. I had it reserved for a day this time last year but couldn’t get it due to work being limited etc. I’ve just ordered a topper as in the future i’m hoping Cgc will make another run of cabinets, but not sure if they will make more toppers. I can see most people say there will be no more Royals. But I would be happy with a SE or even a CE. Have also ordered a shaker too. Just hope I don’t have to wait too long

3F8D9650-345D-45AE-BB7A-F70A127F3333 (resized).png3F8D9650-345D-45AE-BB7A-F70A127F3333 (resized).png
#8692 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes.
Turn your game off. Remove micro SD card. Put the light tub and backglass back.
Turn your game on. When fully booted. Go into CGC menu. First page. Your game now has 3.0.0

Ahh the good old 81% update. I’ve lost count how many times you’ve informed folks not to jump off a bridge!

‘Merican hero man. That’s you.

#8693 2 years ago
Quoted from W25ARE:

Pin-Pilot. Hi it’s probably weeks too late but i’ve found some stock on https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php
I can see most people say there will be no more Royals. But I would be happy with a SE or even a CE. Have also ordered a shaker too. Just hope I don’t have to wait too long[quoted image]

I like your thinking

#8694 2 years ago
Quoted from W25ARE:

Pin-Pilot. Hi it’s probably weeks too late but i’ve found some stock on https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php
I’m based in the Uk & they are in Germany. But I think they ship to most places. Unfortunately I missed out on a Royal MMR. I had it reserved for a day this time last year but couldn’t get it due to work being limited etc. I’ve just ordered a topper as in the future i’m hoping Cgc will make another run of cabinets, but not sure if they will make more toppers. I can see most people say there will be no more Royals. But I would be happy with a SE or even a CE. Have also ordered a shaker too. Just hope I don’t have to wait too long[quoted image]

Thanks for the thought. I was able to find one thanks to a friendly Pinside. It is sitting on top of my MMRLE. I just need to get to installing it.

#8695 2 years ago

I’ve sent a sales query to CGC regarding a new run of MMR, but had no response. Also talked to my distributor Phil at Pinball Heaven, he has no current information either. So I sent another message using the support desk: https://chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/12000027336
This time I had a response from George Bork who appears to be a Director of Tech Support & Logic Repair at CGC. He responded “There are no plans in the near future for a run of MMR”. The only positive I can see is the word “near”, so that kind of implies more will be made at some point. But doesn’t tell me when! Does anyone else have any input regarding this comment? Do people think 1, 2, 3 years plus? Also I missed out on a RE MMR (in UK). So hearing that they may not make more Royals, is it likely that we will just see Specials & Standard cabs? I’m would want all the new upgrades so would lean towards a special. I’ve ordered a topper after much searching & a shaker motor so hopefully will have most of the upgrades to get near a RE. I can see the Xl screen & GI lights upgrades are sold out, if I was only able to get a CE do people think more upgrades will be made in the future? Sorry for the long post any feedback would be appreciated

#8696 2 years ago
Quoted from W25ARE:

I’ve sent a sales query to CGC regarding a new run of MMR, but had no response. Also talked to my distributor Phil at Pinball Heaven, he has no current information either. So I sent another message using the support desk: https://chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/12000027336
This time I had a response from George Bork who appears to be a Director of Tech Support & Logic Repair at CGC. He responded “There are no plans in the near future for a run of MMR”. The only positive I can see is the word “near”, so that kind of implies more will be made at some point. But doesn’t tell me when! Does anyone else have any input regarding this comment? Do people think 1, 2, 3 years plus? Also I missed out on a RE MMR (in UK). So hearing that they may not make more Royals, is it likely that we will just see Specials & Standard cabs? I’m would want all the new upgrades so would lean towards a special. I’ve ordered a topper after much searching & a shaker motor so hopefully will have most of the upgrades to get near a RE. I can see the Xl screen & GI lights upgrades are sold out, if I was only able to get a CE do people think more upgrades will be made in the future? Sorry for the long post any feedback would be appreciated

I just watched the presentation CGC had at Southern Fried Gaming Expo on YouTube. They are making more MMr in early 2023

#8697 2 years ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

I just watched the presentation CGC had at Southern Fried Gaming Expo on YouTube. They are making more MMr in early 2023

That’s fantastic, thanks for sharing! Early 2023 gives me plenty of time to save for a SE & I have topper & shaker ordered so one less thing to worry about getting. The Cactus Canyon game sounds awesome too! I only have budget & room for one pin atm.

#8698 2 years ago
Quoted from W25ARE:

Okay so Stern's models are Pro- premium-Le
So is CGC
Ce- Special- also Le ?

#8699 2 years ago

First: CGC announced more upgrade kits to be available soon, please wait for those.

Second, I advise anyone to avoid Freddy’s pinball…
I bought the topper kit early this year at Freddy when it was still the ‘normal’ price of roughly 720 euro I think (have receipt)
Now when they are sold out on most places, they start asking almost 1000 euros (obviously in the mean time their site said ‘sold out’). even though they are an official cgc distributor??
The retail price was USD 700 if I’m not mistaken(in europe you need to add 21% VAT).
Shouldn’t they stick to list prices?

You all should know that Freddy’s pinball here in thr EU is famous for telling you the parts/game you just ordered is sold out (especially CE’s of JJP games), unless you cough up cash and 50% more than market retail price, and then you can come get it anyway.
They don’t sell all games/parts to be distributed to customers, they ‘hide’ a certain percentage to sell it later off the market or at higher price, just that you all know.

I think they got a bunch of complaints at JJP, at least they know about it…

#8700 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

So is CGC
Ce- Special- also Le ?

Classic - Special Edition - Limited Edition

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 205.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/174?hl=cayenne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.