image000001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0078 (resized).jpeg
c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 205.
#6951 3 years ago

Just joined the club after wanting an original, right one never came up.
Well it payed off as the mod Meister Judge Dreads just sold me his and is as good as new, he never used it! Box included.
Still on V1.0 so need to update that and to HD. Thanks JD
C3CABC22-9562-4BA2-9D53-B1BC9638E7B1 (resized).jpegC3CABC22-9562-4BA2-9D53-B1BC9638E7B1 (resized).jpeg

#6952 3 years ago

"MMR Classic Edition - same as MMR standard edition, but plywood bottom and finished backbox edges is standard now - original MSRP $8,000. Can anybody confirm that the color DMD upgrade sold for use with the standard edition works with the CE? Thanks!"

MMR Standard has a plywood bottom as well.

#6953 3 years ago

The CE is the standard just MMR is using the modeling of the other 2 remakes now.

#6954 3 years ago
Quoted from smallstocks:

It is not moving at all anymore and does not work in test either.

In test - did you pull out the high power interlock switch by the coin door ?

If so, then check the coil for a broken wire.

LTG : )

#6955 3 years ago

I've been working with Cointaker to create a colored plastic protector set that will include 9 pieces + the one that protects the one that Westsiderkg create.
I will be a little while before I can post pictures but I figure id let you all know its coming.

#6956 3 years ago

The graphic problems are confirmed now by a lot of people with upgrades to V 3.0.0

i also noticed this not in the past.

sometimes the first second of an animation is low res and green

any news from CGC? my tivket is unanswered until now

already did a factory reset, no change

and its not the colorchip, it is not loose and was working until the update without this.

#6957 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

The graphic problems are confirmed now by a lot of people with upgrades to V 3.0.0
i also noticed this not in the past.
sometimes the first second of an animation is low res and green
any news from CGC? my tivket is unanswered until now
already did a factory reset, no change

and its not the colorchip, it is not loose and was working until the update without this.

Hmm, that's the royal edition you are showing (since the loudspeakers are changing colors?)?
Its kind of surprising if they would not have tested the unit at the factory for the screen.

#6958 3 years ago

Some people on the MBr thread have had the same issue. At least one of them (maybe more) have fixed the problem by re-installing the software update.

#6959 3 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

that's the royal edition you are showing

No it's not.

Quoted from mbeardsley:

At least one of them (maybe more) have fixed the problem by re-installing the software update.

I'd try that.

#6960 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No it's not.

I'd try that.

realy?
they are always different

could try it but don't believe

#6961 3 years ago

Joined the club with a MMR Royal that CGC released to a distributor last week. I grabbed it up less than 10 minutes after the distributor posted it. No damage or problems so far. Lloyd helped me out with the topper instructions as those wiring instructions evidently don't exist. Thanks Lloyd!

20200805_143238 (resized).jpg20200805_143238 (resized).jpg20200805_144706 (resized).jpg20200805_144706 (resized).jpg20200805_154621 (resized).jpg20200805_154621 (resized).jpg20200806_200437 (resized).jpg20200806_200437 (resized).jpg20200806_200846 (resized).jpg20200806_200846 (resized).jpg
#6962 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Joined the club with a MMR Royal that CGC released to a distributor last week. I grabbed it up less than 10 minutes after the distributor posted it. No damage or problems so far. Lloyd helped me out with the topper instructions as those wiring instructions evidently don't exist. Thanks Lloyd!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

ty, which apparently means that there are more than 350 Royals (#355 you got)

#6963 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

ty, which apparently means that there are more than 350 Royals (#355 you got)

According to the distributor, the two that he got were claimed by CGC to be the last ones that they had. Maybe held back for some reason. So #355 COULD be the last one ... until they decide to make more. ???

#6964 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

According to the distributor, the two that he got were claimed by CGC to be the last ones that they had. Maybe held back for some reason. So #355 COULD be the last one ... until they decide to make more. ???

my distributor, talked reguarly with CGC, told me that it could possible in some years, but not the RE

#6965 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

my distributor, talked reguarly with CGC, told me that it could possible in some years, but not the RE

For completely selfish reasons I wish they would just come out and say “no more Royals will be made”.

#6966 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

realy?
they are always different
could try it but don't believe

it makes no difference when i install the software again

same problems

#6967 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love your pinball cover. Where did you get it!

Cheers
Craig

#6968 3 years ago

Question for you fellow remake owners. I've just noticed that my left flipper strikes higher than the right one. Are you seeing the same or do I need to make an adjustment? As I look at the photos, I think the left one needs to come down a little or the right one needs to come up a little... hmmm... what say you guys?

IMG_6912 (resized).jpegIMG_6912 (resized).jpegIMG_6922 (resized).jpegIMG_6922 (resized).jpeg
#6969 3 years ago

I have an extra lockdown bar. Royal Edition powdercoat. $55 + shipping. PM me if you want.

IMG_3671 (resized).jpgIMG_3671 (resized).jpgIMG_3672 (resized).jpgIMG_3672 (resized).jpg

#6970 3 years ago

Likely the last batch of missing center lane plastics I plan on making....hope these go to great homes, when they're gone they are likely not coming back!!!

thumbnail_20200808_133321 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200808_133321 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200808_133339 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200808_133339 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200808_133405 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200808_133405 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200808_133423 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200808_133423 (resized).jpg
#6971 3 years ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

Love your pinball cover. Where did you get it!
Cheers
Craig

35% off currently ... 60x51
https://society6.com/product/medieval-knight-templar-in-purple-smoke_throw-blanket?sku=s6-13721275p49a64v437

#6972 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Likely the last batch of missing center lane plastics I plan on making....hope these go to great homes, when they're gone they are likely not coming back!!! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you make some plastic protectors for this piece?

#6973 3 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Can you some plastic protectors for this piece?

I am working with coin taker on a full set.

#6974 3 years ago

My friend has a MMR SE NIB and after a week of playing, the right pinball finger hangs.
According to distributor this is a known problem of Bally.
Is there a good turorial/DIY available how to disassemble a pinball finger and fix it?

dead flip (resized).jpgdead flip (resized).jpg
#6975 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

My friend has a MMR SE NIB and after a week of playing, the right pinball finger hangs.
Is there a good turorial/DIY available how to disassemble a pinball finger and fix it?
[quoted image]

Is it loose shaft and flipper or is just the plastic flipper piece broken?

#6976 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Is it loose shaft and flipper or is just the plastic flipper piece broken?

nothing broken, the attached srew with the washer (gore) in the mechanic is the problem. if you fix it, it jump out
Dealer told him, its a known problem

79A6E886-2864-4DFF-81B0-C9082636BF12 (resized).jpeg79A6E886-2864-4DFF-81B0-C9082636BF12 (resized).jpeg

#6977 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

nothing broken, the attached srew with the washer (gore) in the mechanic is the problem. if you fix it, it jump out
[quoted image]

Threads look stripped at the end?

6E7CFFF8-3BE8-48E1-AACA-4232C5970ECB (resized).jpeg6E7CFFF8-3BE8-48E1-AACA-4232C5970ECB (resized).jpeg
#6978 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

[quoted image]

Easy fix - your dealer can provide parts and tell you how to fix it.

#6979 3 years ago

That notched washer at the end is pressed in there. I’m not buying its a known problem. Over tightening the nut can be a problem as it will pull it right out. I did that once on an older title which is why i bought some spares. And 5 years later haven’t used one lol.

If your distributor is saying “known problem - i’ll take care of sending you a new part” that’s one thing. Sounds more like they are saying known problem = your problem.

C26D43E5-7C9E-4499-9CC9-A0ABD6B3F866 (resized).jpegC26D43E5-7C9E-4499-9CC9-A0ABD6B3F866 (resized).jpeg
#6980 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

[quoted image]

I highly doubt its a "known" problem as I've never heard of it....easy fix

#6981 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

That notched washer at the end is pressed in there. I’m not buying its a known problem. Over tightening the nut can be a problem as it will pull it right out. I did that once on an older title which is why i bought some spares. And 5 years later haven’t used one lol.
If your distributor is saying “known problem - i’ll take care of sending you a new part” that’s one thing. Sounds more like they are saying known problem = your problem. [quoted image]

Is that really the pinching bolt for the flipper shaft? Jeeezzz...

#6982 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

Butch is the man.

#6983 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Butch is the man.

Great, ty Lloyd

#6984 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Is that really the pinching bolt for the flipper shaft? Jeeezzz...

Yeah, this is some 3rd party's "redesigned" flipper pawl - it removed the locknut and replaces it with this split washer. I can't effin' STAND them. I will go out of my way to fix an origianal. Sure, it's ''easier'' only needing a hex screw, but I've had too many of them break to make it worthwhile.

#6985 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yeah, this is some 3rd party's "redesigned" flipper pawl - it removed the locknut and replaces it with this split washer. I can't effin' STAND them. I will go out of my way to fix an origianal. Sure, it's ''easier'' only needing a hex screw, but I've had too many of them break to make it worthwhile.

This is what happens when they mess with success. I deal with this crap on new model cars and trucks all the time. Constantly correcting ‘new’ and ‘improved’ engineering ideas.

In the end it’s about parts availability and sometimes cost cutting. I’m thinking the former on this one.

#6986 3 years ago

Love this game.

This and Metallica are the only games my 18yo son will actually play. So for that it's worth every $.

#6987 3 years ago

any news about the graphic bugs?

did someone get an answer to his ticket?

#6988 3 years ago

Extremely disappointed that the RGB kit and the XL display do not add color changing speaker surrounds. They remain blue only.

Hopefully someone makes a work around for this problem. It was the thing that swayed my decision to go for the XL display to finish the RGB ‘package’ with the color changing speaker surrounds matching the PF RGBs.

I don’t think I would have outlayed the $$$ if I had known that in advance, I had already upgraded the panel speakers and not too worried about the smaller display.

I can live without the pop bumper rgb’s but wish the speaker surrounds were intergrated ☹️

#6989 3 years ago
Quoted from ktm450:

Extremely disappointed that the RGB kit and the XL display do not add color changing speaker surrounds. They remain blue only.
Hopefully someone makes a work around for this problem. It was the thing that swayed my decision to go for the XL display to finish the RGB ‘package’ with the color changing speaker surrounds matching the PF RGBs.
I don’t think I would have outlayed the $$$ if I had known that in advance, I had already upgraded the panel speakers and not too worried about the smaller display.
I can live without the pop bumper rgb’s but wish the speaker surrounds were intergrated ☹️

Same here....I cancelled my order for the larger display/speaker upgrade because of that.

#6990 3 years ago
Quoted from ktm450:

I cancelled the display and RGB kit as well.....not worth the $ and I really wasn't fond of just tossing the existing panel which is perfectly fine. I'll just install the topper and call it good

#6991 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Same here....I cancelled my order for the larger display/speaker upgrade because of that.

this is not true!!!!!!

rgb speakers are included in the game, have this already running

you just need to change the cable

#6992 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

this is not true!!!!!!

Can you please tell more about which cable to put where?

#6993 3 years ago

you must connect the 4 rgb wires to the connector of the backboard rgb string

the new connector must look like this

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-04 um 12.10.29 (resized).pngBildschirmfoto 2020-08-04 um 12.10.29 (resized).png
#6994 3 years ago

Anyone have any dates when the RGB kits/Topper/Speaker panel will be available here in the US? I called a few vendors and they all say soon. Soon as in 1 week or 1 month, etc.

#6995 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

you must connect the 4 rgb wires to the connector of the backboard rgb string
the new connector must look like this[quoted image]

My cable is different - was yours included in the kit or where did you manage to get it?

My cable (resized).JPGMy cable (resized).JPG
#6996 3 years ago

Its Not different.
I See the cable at the Right

And you Must ad the 4 wires
To the connector housing

#6997 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

Its Not different.
I See the cable at the Right
And you Must ad the 4 wires
To the connector housing

Can you provide drawings? Once the 4 additional wires are connected to this connector, where do those wires go?

#6998 3 years ago

See My pic this is the backboard strip connector with the 4 add Pins from the speaker

#6999 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

this is not true!!!!!!

Why wouldn't CGC provide this as part of the kit?

#7000 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

See My pic this is the backboard strip connector with the 4 add Pins from the speaker

Could you kindly post a photo of the wiring loom from the topper board to the backbox speaker panel and all the wiring on the speaker panel?

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 64.99
There are 10,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 205.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/140?hl=skatervet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.