IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5410 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,191 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 204.
#6701 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Game on free play or credits on game ? Sounds like the start button got hit or triggered.
LTG : )

Free play. These days I only get to play if I do so while holding a baby in my left arm, so it’s possible she had a foot on the start button.
1)Didn’t know it could reset a game mid ball
2) didn’t know my baby was strong enough to hold down the button that long.

I learned two things today. Time to call it.

#6702 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Game on free play or credits on game ? Sounds like the start button got hit or triggered.

Yes, most likely. I've seen lots of players think that hip-checking the machine is a good way to "nudge", and they often end up hitting the credit button in the process.

#6703 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Free play. These days I only get to play if I do so while holding a baby in my left arm, so it’s possible she had a foot on the start button.
1)Didn’t know it could reset a game mid ball
2) didn’t know my baby was strong enough to hold down the button that long.
I learned two things today. Time to call it.

If this is a problem, you can change the settings so that the credit button will not start a new game in the middle of another.

#6704 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

So far I am 0 for 2 on the hooked on pinball castle emblem and flipper swords. anyone have any luck keep them adhered? Of course surfaces were clean with alcohol and clamped prior to.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

My castle emblem fell off the first day it was on. Noticed it when the moat ejected it onto the playfield. I used a 3M command strip which I trimmed to the shape of the emblem. Been good ever since.

#6705 3 years ago

We've got some pretty inginuative folks here.

Anyone else find the bright silver philipps head screws on top of each tower, (left and right) an eye sore?

Yes, the screws serve a purpose, but I'd prefer to not see them. Anyone think of an idea to cover them somehow? I'm going to try to come up with something, just wish I had a 3d printer, I'd make a removeable cap. Maybe something resembling old wood like the drawbridge wood?

Other ideas???

#6706 3 years ago

Taking pre orders on my cobblestone under door castle decal. $10 + shipping.

IMG_3601 (resized).jpgIMG_3601 (resized).jpg
#6707 3 years ago

How hard is it to remove the castle to get it painted? Anyone have instructions?

#6708 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

How hard is it to remove the castle to get it painted? Anyone have instructions?

Remove the two towers ( one screw on top of each ) Lift up castle front and remove. A little more involved to remove the piece to the right and damsel tower.

#6709 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:Remove the two towers ( one screw on top of each ) Lift up castle front and remove. A little more involved to remove the piece to the right and damsel tower.

so you dont need to remove any ramps?

What about the right and damsel tower?

#6710 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

What about the right and damsel tower?

Quoted from LTG:

A little more involved to remove the piece to the right and damsel tower.

#6711 3 years ago

How much of a bitch is it? It was so easy to get front castle off. I want to paint everything.

#6713 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

How much of a bitch is it?

Remove both ramps type stuff. Then a little easier.

#6714 3 years ago

Do you have the install guide for them available?

#6715 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Do you have the install guide for them available?

No, we send with order, but it’s basically plug and play, 5-10 min install.

#6716 3 years ago

Thanks, just ordered a set. If you have a Royal or SE be sure to get his interactive under-cab lights as well. Syncs with the speaker lights and really adds to the lightshow.

#6717 3 years ago

Which option do you order if you have a MMr and have upgraded the RBG lighting with the new CGC kit?

#6718 3 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Which option do you order if you have a MMr and have upgraded the RBG lighting with the new CGC kit?

Connection is the same across the remakes. We need to remove the need to choose an option as it’s confusing.

#6719 3 years ago

Hi all, this game is new to me, just got a Royal Edition. Love it.

Multiball stackup on the catapult - Any way to address? Had to basically stop an awesome game to pull the glass back had 3 balls in the catapult, stuck. The ballfinder kept trying to kick them out unsuccessfully.
Thanks!

#6720 3 years ago

You can increase the strength of the catapult coil to address this issue. You shouldn't have to increase it by much. Just go into the CGC settings menu and adjust it there.

#6721 3 years ago

would sell the complete panel from an MMR Inch. display and logo with il. EL paper

send me an offer

#6722 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Hi all, this game is new to me, just got a Royal Edition. Love it.
Multiball stackup on the catapult - Any way to address? Had to basically stop an awesome game to pull the glass back had 3 balls in the catapult, stuck. The ballfinder kept trying to kick them out unsuccessfully.
Thanks!

I have had 2 balls in the catapult but never 3. 2 will clear after a few attempts.

#6723 3 years ago

If anyone is interested, I am selling Mantis castle moat jump, Cliffys trough , and Mantis Merlin protector. $30 + shipping for all 3.

IMG_3613 (resized).jpgIMG_3613 (resized).jpg
#6724 3 years ago

will sell the complete display unit incl. logo and el paper illumination

make an offer

1e57727ad4a3c14a807d4833362e16becef811f3 (resized).jpg1e57727ad4a3c14a807d4833362e16becef811f3 (resized).jpg
#6725 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

I have had 2 balls in the catapult but never 3. 2 will clear after a few attempts.

Yes just had this the other day and it took a couple tries but did clear - 3 wow??

#6726 3 years ago

hey guys don't forget to rate the MMRE's so we can get it included in the top 100 MM category

#6727 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

will sell the complete display unit incl. logo and el paper illumination
make an offer
[quoted image]

Where did you get that Williams logo? Looks great.

#6728 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Was able to light up the trolls. The LEDs are lit all the time but don't bleed through. If there is interest in this mod, please let me know. $40 shipped in the US. Works on all versions of the game. We made custom brackets to attach to the troll bracket and will include 3/4” screws as the stock ones will be too short. I'll stick it on my website and pinside shop tomorrow.

[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great. I did not see them on your web site. Are they avalible for order?

#6729 3 years ago

Just tried the link and got a 404 not found error. Did you pull this down from you site? I did not see it when I looked at all of your MM mods either.

#6730 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

Just tried the link and got a 404 not found error. Did you pull this down from you site? I did not see it when I looked at all of your MM mods either.

Odd as I just ordered one yesterday for my Royal. Maybe he ran out of them...

#6731 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

Not sure what happened, but it’s on our site now. Going to get it in our pinside shop too today.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/medieval-madnessmmr-remake-trolls-illumination

#6732 3 years ago

Just got finished painting my castle.

IMG_3629 (resized).jpgIMG_3629 (resized).jpgIMG_3630 (resized).jpgIMG_3630 (resized).jpg
#6733 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Just got finished painting my castle.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!!!

#6734 3 years ago

Getting the castle out is a B. Been there, had 2 remove both ramps 2 feel safe. About an hour total first time.

#6735 3 years ago

You plastic is install in that pic too

#6736 3 years ago

I was debating on painting the corner castle tops (that have screws) Brown or dark Gray. I left them stock for now

#6737 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

No, we send with order, but it’s basically plug and play, 5-10 min install.

Cool. Order placed

#6738 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

You plastic is install in that pic too

Looks finished. Nice work!

#6739 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Getting the castle out is a B. Been there, had 2 remove both ramps 2 feel safe. About an hour total first time.

I often thought of picking up another castle front, side, and tower. Then if I ever wanted to paint it, or light parts of it. Do it at my leisure. And at some point when shopping the pin. Switch them then, when it would be easier.

#6740 3 years ago

Hi everyone. First time on this forum. After years of thinking about it I finally purchased my first pins, MBrLE and MMrLE. I'm taking delivery this weekend and can't wait!

Mike

#6741 3 years ago
Quoted from smallstocks:

Hi everyone. First time on this forum. After years of thinking about it I finally purchased my first pins, MBrLE and MMrLE. I'm taking delivery this weekend and can't wait!

Mike

Have a great weekend my friend !

#6742 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Not sure what happened, but it’s on our site now. Going to get it in our pinside shop too today.
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/medieval-madnessmmr-remake-trolls-illumination

Link finally worked tonight. Not this AM or at lunch today. But my order is in for green lit trolls!

#6743 3 years ago
Quoted from smallstocks:

Mike

Both are great games. I wish I had mm. Mb is just stupid fun. I never tire of playing it.

#6744 3 years ago

would sell the complete panel from an MMR

Incl.
TFT display
and logo with EL paper
speakers wih RGB leds

send me an offer

1e57727ad4a3c14a807d4833362e16becef811f3 (resized).jpg1e57727ad4a3c14a807d4833362e16becef811f3 (resized).jpg
#6745 3 years ago

Hey Guys,
Does anyone have a hi res pic of the MM logo?? I am wanting to get some custom towels made to cover the glass when not playing and can't seem to find anything decent.Also a MB would be great as well - thx in advance

#6746 3 years ago

I wish they would start selling the upgrades.

#6747 3 years ago

UK already got the upgrades

#6748 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I wish they would start selling the upgrades.

O they are selling them, they just aren't shipping them yet. I'm waiting to see what the install process looks like on some of this stuff. Especially the RBB kit.

#6749 3 years ago

my seller told me in about 4 weeks he could deliver

yes the RGB kit will be a challenge to install for many people

LTG will have some work

#6750 3 years ago

First large batch of castle gate entry plastic playfield covers went out today. Many thanks to those who ordered and were patient. I truly hope they bring you much happiness!!!

I only have a handful more now in stock, ready to ship for OCD modders like myself that can't stand this playfield design oversight. Feel free to PM if interested. Take care everyone.

20200718_111504(0) (resized).jpg20200718_111504(0) (resized).jpg20200718_111802 (resized).jpg20200718_111802 (resized).jpg20200719_071504 (resized).jpg20200719_071504 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,191 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/135?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.