IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5410 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,190 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 204.
#6201 3 years ago

The rubber band was on the castle. There appears to be nothing on the trolls. I didn't want to injure them by going into the menu, I'll try to manually ascend them tonight.

#6202 3 years ago

It was all the way at the bottom of the plunger, picture was misleading. False alarm!

#6203 3 years ago

Every pin needs a good keychain. Color chip works despite my code install issues. CGCbhas been troubleshooting periodically. We have eliminated my SD card as the source of the issue.

20200604_191126 (resized).jpg20200604_191126 (resized).jpg
#6204 3 years ago

Got the Pin installed today! In a word awesome. For me, well worth the wait. Installed the optical glare glass and it set the game in space!

#6205 3 years ago

My RE arrived today, (#150!)... however once I cut the last big strap I noticed the coin door was hanging loose, only one nut on the bottom bolt. Searching around inside I've found 2 of the three missing nuts, but haven't found the third. I'm scared to plug the thing in in case that nut is bridging something bad, any tips on where else it could be hiding?

IMG_0270 (resized).jpgIMG_0270 (resized).jpg
#6206 3 years ago
Quoted from hoopybox:

My RE arrived today, (#150!)... however once I cut the last big strap I noticed the coin door was hanging loose, only one nut on the bottom bolt. Searching around inside I've found 2 of the three missing nuts, but haven't found the third. I'm scared to plug the thing in in case that nut is bridging something bad, any tips on where else it could be hiding?[quoted image]

On the sub woofer is my guess

#6207 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

On the sub woofer is my guess

Turned out to be hiding inside the apron! Crisis averted.
Fun night ahead

#6208 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Then this :
Also please check the coil wires and to the board they plug onto. It has three lugs like a flipper coil, has a hold winding.
If that is good and appears to be a coil hold issue. Then the small driver board it plugs onto. No need to remove the connectors. Remove the screws, unplug the small driver board from the huge board it plugs onto. And plug it back in again, and be sure the ten pins along the edge are seated in tight. Replace the screws.
People have had problems reseating the solenoid driver boards due to the huge board flexing away when they push in the pins. A solution that worked was having them put a piece of foam or cardboard between the playfield wood and the socket on the huge board, to hold it from flexing. They just have to be careful of nearby LEDs.
LTG : )

Hi LTG,

Followed your instructions to the letter and it seems to have done the trick! Play tested it several times and the troll is performing as it should. Further, I now have a better understanding of how the solenoid boards connect to the large mainboard. Thank you very much for your help! I can see where the connection issue occurs especially when you have a shaker in the cabinet.

Best Regards,

Ripshill

#6209 3 years ago

My RE shows up next week. Can someone take a picture of the woofer terminals on their RE. I want to add a Pinnovstor sub kit and I want to know if the push on connector kit will work. Some speakers come with extra male tabs. My Monster Bash Remake did not have these so I want to double check my options before ordering for the RE.

Thanks.

#6210 3 years ago

Has anybody got a upgrade kit for the larger dmd and rgb ?

#6211 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I prepaid for mine back in early November. I was told "Mid January" for delivery (silly me, I assumed January 2020)...Fingers crossed we should get them in about 6 months... /s

#6212 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

My RE shows up next week. Can someone take a picture of the woofer terminals on their RE. I want to add a Pinnovstor sub kit and I want to know if the push on connector kit will work. Some speakers come with extra male tabs. My Monster Bash Remake did not have these so I want to double check my options before ordering for the RE.
Thanks.

Hopefully that’s what you were trying to see. Also you might consider putting in a PinWoofer kit from @pinwoofer. I have them in all my pins and liked them a lot better than external. Their reviews are flawless. Though I’ve never tried pinnovator. I’m sure they’re great too.

AD742723-F84A-4AE4-958E-B8415B1FC132 (resized).jpegAD742723-F84A-4AE4-958E-B8415B1FC132 (resized).jpegD5186C2F-3442-42FA-B318-0266D6CB1B42 (resized).jpegD5186C2F-3442-42FA-B318-0266D6CB1B42 (resized).jpeg
#6213 3 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

I prepaid for mine back in early November. I was told "Mid January" for delivery (silly me, I assumed January 2020)...Fingers crossed we should get them in about 6 months... /s

You prepaid? Why? I've been on Planetary Pinballs list since last October. At the time they said a January ship date, but I knew there was very little chance that would happen. CGC is always 3-6 months behind schedule. I haven't heard word one from PP since last October.

#6214 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Hasn't shipped yet.

LTG : )

#6215 3 years ago

My apologies if it was already stated or clarified, but will users be able revert back to the game's "original" lighting once the RGB upgrade kit is installed?
It would be cool if you could switch back and forth for nostalgia. After all, some effort was put into getting the warm look and feel of the original MM into MMr.

#6216 3 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

My apologies if it was already stated or clarified, but will users be able revert back to the game's "original" lighting once the RGB upgrade kit is installed?
It would be cool if you could switch back and forth for nostalgia. After all, some effort was put into getting the warm look and feel of the original MM into MMr.

Yes

#6217 3 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Yeah poking around the settings you can turn off the color changing, gi and speakers have their own settings

#6218 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Hopefully that’s what you were trying to see. Also you might consider putting in a PinWoofer kit from pinwoofer. I have them in all my pins and liked them a lot better than external. Their reviews are flawless. Though I’ve never tried pinnovator. I’m sure they’re great too. [quoted image][quoted image]

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much. Looks just like my MBr. I will have to look into PinWoofer too. Pinnoator was nice as I could hook 4 machines into one sub. That worked perfectly as I had 4 machine lined up on one wall.

#6219 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Every pin needs a good keychain. Color chip works despite my code install issues. CGCbhas been troubleshooting periodically. We have eliminated my SD card as the source of the issue.
[quoted image]

I agree! Couldn't decide, so I use 2.

IMG_20200607_081121418 (resized).jpgIMG_20200607_081121418 (resized).jpg
#6220 3 years ago

-SOLD-

I had to cancel my MMrRE order. I had pre-ordered a Mantis protector set and Lermods under-cab and trough lighting kits. All still in original packages. They need a home in an MMr.

I paid $177 for the stuff total. I'll sell them for $160. PM me.

Mantis: https://mantispinball.com/product/medieval-madness-protector-set/

Lermods lighting kits:

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/medieval-madness-remake-se-re-pinball-led-strip-undercabinet-light-kit

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/medieval-madness-remake-se-re-pinball-led-strip-interactive-rgb-trough-light-kit-se-slash-le

All these items will work in any model of MMr (SE/LE/RE)

#6221 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Any new news on shipping???

P1 are getting their games today or tomorrow (Toronto). The Montreal office expects their games on Thursday (from Toronto).

I am stoked!!!

Weather better be nice on Friday (Distro is about 100 miles away and I only have an open box truck).

#6222 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

P1 are getting their games today or tomorrow (Toronto). The Montreal office expects their games on Thursday (from Toronto).
I am stoked!!!
Weather better be nice on Friday (Distro is about 100 miles away and I only have an open box truck).

Cool - I will have to touch base with TO. I am in same boat with an open truck but only 45 minutes away so shouldn't be an issue i hope

#6223 3 years ago

Joined the club today. Found a nice standard with a ton of mods. Couldnt pass up on the price.

#6224 3 years ago

Got the mirror blades in. The hey nuts in there took an hour of prying to get in. Really like these, but will stick with art blades going forward. Other than a set of cliff's I've got coming in I think I'm done. What a fun game. Really digging the color screen too. Still can't finish a 3.0 code install but everything I have works. LE with shaker, color,
mirror blades and cliffs plays like a dream.

20200609_071032 (resized).jpg20200609_071032 (resized).jpg20200609_071021 (resized).jpg20200609_071021 (resized).jpg
#6225 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I am stoked!!!

Just as a quick FYI - P1 in TO is hopeful to get their games in yet this week but no guarantees at this point. Paid for mine, now waiting on the call to go pick up

#6226 3 years ago

Why hasn't there been a seperate listing on pinside for the RE? I'm aware that you can modify an existing standard to make it look really close but it's not exactly the same. Just curious what the reasoning from pinside admin is.

#6228 3 years ago

Wrong thread man. That would be really cool if MM had BK's flail though

#6229 3 years ago

Yep. Will delete.

#6230 3 years ago

Installed today the new software in my LE. I notice that there are new shaker adjustments, and there are really cool. Much more shaking effect then before

Did anyone try to swap the Large lcd from mbr it afmr to mmr?

#6231 3 years ago

How many of the Royals have they shipped of the total? Just curious when I can expect to get my GI kit.

#6232 3 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

How many of the Royals have they shipped of the total? Just curious when I can expect to get my GI kit.

Great question. All I know is I have not gotten a shipping date for my Royal as of yet, but I keep hoping it will be soon...

#6233 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Just as a quick FYI - P1 in TO is hopeful to get their games in yet this week but no guarantees at this point. Paid for mine, now waiting on the call to go pick up

Weird. They actually received them on Monday. Mine leaves for Montreal today.

#6234 3 years ago

For whatever its worth, I reached a support person at CGC. She said that half of the Royals are shipped out. Most of the rest in the next four to six weeks.

#6235 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Weird. They actually received them on Monday. Mine leaves for Montreal today.

Hows that?? and who is your source?? I was told yesterday they had yet to arrive??

#6236 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hows that?? and who is your source?? I was told yesterday they had yet to arrive??

My source is P1 Mtl. They said the shipping company picked them up in Chicago on Friday and delivered to P1 Toronto on Monday (earlier than anticipated). I am picking up my game tomorrow.

#6237 3 years ago

I’ve also been told by P1 in Toronto that the Royals hadn’t arrived (as of Tuesday) but were expected any day.
Interesting that P1 Montreal would get their allotment sooner.
Either way, it sounds like they land this week.
Can’t wait for this beauty to arrive!

#6238 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I’ve also been told by P1 in Toronto that the Royals hadn’t arrived (as of Tuesday) but were expected any day.
Interesting that P1 Montreal would get their allotment sooner.
Either way, it sounds like they land this week.
Can’t wait for this beauty to arrive!

yes eh - that is a bit strange but ok, and yes can't wait as well. I have never been in such a rush to part with $15K lol

#6239 3 years ago

Just arrived!!!

AE439A90-C290-4856-81C5-737BA212C16E (resized).jpegAE439A90-C290-4856-81C5-737BA212C16E (resized).jpeg
#6240 3 years ago

@zpinman370: Agreed, it’s a huge price tag in $Cdn; but I’ve been waiting years to get a fully decked out MM back in the house.
Guessing a few days more shouldn’t be too bad lol.

#6241 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Just arrived!!!
[quoted image]

Congrats!!

#6242 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

zpinman370: Agreed, it’s a huge price tag in $Cdn; but I’ve been waiting years to get a fully decked out MM back in the house.
Guessing a few days more shouldn’t be too bad lol.

yes eh i have been wanting one for a long time as well - BTW- nice collection you have!!

#6243 3 years ago

Agree that it is really nice collection.

#6244 3 years ago

Ok boys - Joining the club soon - just got confirmation mine is in at P1 and will go pick it up tomorrow

#6245 3 years ago

BTW - has anyone been keeping up the MMRE owners thread with the #'s??

#6246 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Ok boys - Joining the club soon - just got confirmation mine is in at P1 and will go pick it up tomorrow

Ditto!! Told u it was in

#6247 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

BTW - has anyone been keeping up the MMRE owners thread with the #'s??

I have been. If people want to be included they can post on that thread and I'll update the list.

#6248 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Ditto!! Told u it was in

yes eh but they told me they just arrived today lol

#6249 3 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I have been. If people want to be included they can post on that thread and I'll update the list.

Ok will post my # once I get along with some unboxing pics

#6250 3 years ago

Hi All, anyone have an issue with the metal side rails that hold the glass in vibrating loudly when the sounds fire up? I'm thinking of putting a strip of tape or something on the glass edges so my sounds is pleasant and not an ugly vibration over top of it. Any help will be appreciated. BTW, this is a NIB MMR that was just delivered today.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 64.99
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,190 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/125?hl=globalcop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.