IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5410 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,191 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 204.
#5401 4 years ago
Quoted from wamoc:

I hate to be that guy, but I'll believe it when I see the pics of Royals in peoples houses next week. CGC has said that their manufacturing is completely shut down.

They must of been sitting on a few dozen games for quite a while, and decided to generate a little revenue....

#5402 4 years ago

If they were truly waiting for one part and it finally got here, it wouldn’t take much to get a few games sent out.

#5403 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

If they were truly waiting for one part and it finally got here, it wouldn’t take much to get a few games sent out.

Sounds like what is going on.

LTG : )

#5404 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Wonder if it’ll be “essential” enough to make it across the border up north

#5405 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Wonder if it’ll be “essential” enough to make it across the border up north

#5406 4 years ago

Tracking number received.

x8HP4lf.gifx8HP4lf.gif
#5407 4 years ago

Anybody getting tracking numbers for just the parts kit?

#5408 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I've been on their list since October....Since their not making any games for a while it would be nice they just ship out kits. Be a great way to generate a little revenue....although not holding my breath...

#5409 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

.Since their not making any games for a while it would be nice they just ship out kits.

Except kits probable aren't ready to go. Make a wood crate for topper. Boxes for the other kits. Instructions. Sort and pack everything in boxes. Etc. Etc. With the Illinois lockdown right now, I'm sure that isn't likely any time soon. That will take a lot of people to do. Believe me since I have plenty of spare time right now, I'd like to have them to stick in my game so I'm ready for tech support on them.

Games all ready built and waiting on a part. Takes less people to finish them and box and send on their way.

#5410 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Kits shipped only after MMRRE’s are shipped.

#5411 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Except kits probable aren't ready to go. Make a wood crate for topper. Boxes for the other kits. Instructions. Sort and pack everything in boxes. Etc. Etc. With the Illinois lockdown right now, I'm sure that isn't likely any time soon. That will take a lot of people to do. Believe me since I have plenty of spare time right now, I'd like to have them to stick in my game so I'm ready for tech support on them.
Games all ready built and waiting on a part. Takes less people to finish them and box and send on their way.

wasn't saying it was easy, but if they have all the parts its a lot easier to sell kits than to assemble games. Takes much less people and time....I say that knowing darn well they won't send anything out until they build out all the royals

#5412 4 years ago

I think the games are already built and now they just need to start shipping them.

#5413 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I think the games are already built and now they just need to start shipping them.

Some games done.

#5414 4 years ago

Got a call yesterday from my distro. Said CGC gave them a timeline of 2-4 weeks for shipping the MMrRE. Sent my final payment in the mail today. Awesome that some already got tracking numbers. Good times!

#5415 4 years ago

Just checked mine and it's supposed to arrive at the shipping terminal Wednesday. Guess Ill call tomorrow and schedule a delivery.

#5416 4 years ago

Hello all,

I am inquiring to see if anyone in this forum has the following mod for their MMr and if so, do they feel it is warranted?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1012-ulekstore/01666-slingshot-protector-set-for-medieval-madness

Look forward to your responses.

#5417 4 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hello all,
I am inquiring to see if anyone in this forum has the following mod for their MMr and if so, do they feel it is warranted?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1012-ulekstore/01666-slingshot-protector-set-for-medieval-madness

Yes....and the fluorescent ones look great

#5418 4 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hello all,

I have no personal experience with it, but I have read that the protectors are supposed to be good.
At my distributor I also ordered his Convolux (protectors) with the MM Royal Edition.
For the MMR you can find them here, they are also available in different colors. Yellow fits best. There are additional photos available on pinball sites.
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?f=3&q=convolux%206520

MM with yellow:
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/gallery/convolux_add_14.jpg

#5419 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Just checked mine and it's supposed to arrive at the shipping terminal Wednesday. Guess Ill call tomorrow and schedule a delivery.

Great for you- lets see the unboxing and game pics as it sounds like you may be the first to get the RE - lucky man

#5420 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Great for you- lets see the unboxing and game pics as it sounds like you may be the first to get the RE - lucky man

Coming tomorrow. FedEx called and scheduled today.

#5421 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Coming tomorrow. FedEx called and scheduled today.

You're killin me! Mine was scheduled for delivery on thursday but now fedex says there's a frickin delay. Grrrrrrrr

#5422 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

You're killin me! Mine was scheduled for delivery on thursday but now fedex says there's a frickin delay. Grrrrrrrr

HAHA - you guys are both killing the rest of us who have no idea when we will se ours -ugh

#5423 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Checked tracking just now and saw there was a delay this morning. But they did call and schedule delivery for tomorrow. Guess we’ll see at this point.

#5424 4 years ago

Congrats to new MM Royal owners.
Here in Toronto, I have no idea when our Distributor (Player 1) will be re-opening it’s doors.
Looking forward to seeing unboxing pics.

#5425 4 years ago

FedEx hasn’t called but tracking shows tomorrow

#5426 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Congrats to new MM Royal owners.
Here in Toronto, I have no idea when our Distributor (Player 1) will be re-opening it’s doors.
Looking forward to seeing unboxing pics.

Pffft. I’m looking forward to unboxing one myself!

I asked P1(Mtl office) today about when we can expect our games. I’m not holding my breath lol.

#5427 4 years ago

Mine is still showing that it's in Illinois as of 6PM. Kind of thinking I may not be getting it tomorrow. Ill check in the morning and see if it's updated and is any closer. Oh well, might be waiting another day or two.

#5428 4 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

FedEx hasn’t called but tracking shows tomorrow

Yeah that tracking is usually when the local hub will get it. You'll need to call and schedule them to deliver it to your house. Just remember it's freight so you'll have to find the number to your local Fedex Freight Facility.

When I ordered MBR I had to call. This time they called me.

#5429 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Yeah that tracking is usually when the local hub will get it. You'll need to call and schedule them to deliver it to your house. Just remember it's freight so you'll have to find the number to your local Fedex Freight Facility.
When I ordered MBR I had to call. This time they called me.

Well I called them Monday and whoever I connected with said 'it will be delivered to your house Wednesday'. But I just called them back and now they said I needed to schedule, which I did for tomorrow. They also confirmed that it was there at my local hub, arrived this morning. So if all goes well, one more day.

#5430 4 years ago

What’s the secret to getting the SE and Royal editions added to the machine list so we can add to our ‘collections’?

I’ve PM’d Robin twice and no response.

#5431 4 years ago

Yesterday I was able to secure a pre-order on a MM Royal from a Distributor that had a cancellation. Not thinking I will see mine until June or July, but I am excited to see others unbox theirs in the coming days.

I was told that the Royals are limited to 350 units. Is that a true statement and will they be numbered?.

#5432 4 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Yesterday I was able to secure a pre-order on a MM Royal from a Distributor that had a cancellation. Not thinking I will see mine until June or July, but I am excited to see others unbox theirs in the coming days.
I was told that the Royals are limited to 350 units. Is that a true statement and will they be numbered?.

I've heard no, but we'll find out soon...my guess is CGC doesn't want to limit that version as my guess is its their most profitable

#5433 4 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

A run of only 350RE's was stated, numbering of the games was not (besides the serial #'s). Congrats!!

#5434 4 years ago

I was told by Sara at Planetary that they will run SE’s again this Fall , after # 4.

#5435 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

A run of only 350 was stated, numbering of the games was not (besides the serial #'s). Congrats!!

I heard the same thing....clearly they are planning to do another run of the royal version at some point...could be a few years, but they will do another run as its not limited (which really doesn't mean much).

#5436 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I heard the same thing....clearly they are planning to do another run of the royal version at some point...could be a few years, but they will do another run as its not limited (which really doesn't mean much).

FWIW, It’s been stated by CGC (in this thread) that the Royal Edition is one run only. They will do more of the classic and special editions however.

#5437 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

There will be 500 MMR's produced which include CE/Std (Classic), SE (Special), and RE (Royal) ... the Royals will be a subset of the total ... that subset is not going to be disclosed ... but there are alot of CE and SE orders that will be filled first.
The RE editions will ONLY be coming out of this run of MMR's ...

^^^ From a few months back.

#5438 4 years ago

Doesn't mean some day they couldn't run a super mega fancy edition or something. Just no more Royal Editions......You know, like Jersey Jack does. Emerald LE. Ruby LE. Yellow Brick Road. Smaug LE, Smaug Black LE. etc.

#5439 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

FWIW, It’s been stated by CGC (in this thread) that the Royal Edition is one run only. They will do more of the classic and special editions however.

I never heard that....if thats the case then they'll just call it something different. Existing owners can buy all the upgrades and armor if they want to...

#5440 4 years ago

Even though I don't own one, I recently had a MM owner asked me to design some custom flipper toppers based upon experience with my other mods. As a result, I thought I would offer them to the group. The toppers are 3D printed at high resolution using high quality filament. The background is textured with a colored handle and blade on top. All colors are customizable by the purchaser based upon the filament colors I have. While there are too many colors for me to list, some good alternatives for the background include purple, galaxy black (flat black with silvers speckles), white marble (a light gray marble/stone looking color), gloss black, or whatever else I have.

I'm selling these for $20 per pair including US shipping. If interested in purchasing, please PM me.

IMG_3787.JPGIMG_3787.JPG
IMG_3783.JPGIMG_3783.JPG
be25ebd6cb42b63ccf482b06285e7b956a7a40c7 (resized).pngbe25ebd6cb42b63ccf482b06285e7b956a7a40c7 (resized).png

#5441 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Doesn't mean some day they couldn't run a super mega fancy edition or something. Just no more Royal Editions......You know, like Jersey Jack does. Emerald LE. Ruby LE. Yellow Brick Road. Smaug LE, Smaug Black LE. etc.

That's my understanding....

#5442 4 years ago

Just received delivery on my MMRRE!! Now I just have to figure out how to get it up the curved stairs.

Does anyone have experience on how easy it is taking the backbox and/or playfield off this game to lighten the load? I've tinkered on a machine but never tried that before. I have a dolly that would work with two or three strong people, but don't want to ask neighbors/friends to help in these times and I'm not sure the wife wants to risk dropping my new toy. Maybe I'll just set it up downstairs for a few weeks... more opportunity to play that way anyway.

23B99FBD-2672-4C52-B95F-BFA0B94B65F5 (resized).png23B99FBD-2672-4C52-B95F-BFA0B94B65F5 (resized).png
#5443 4 years ago
Quoted from Bdeuell:

Maybe I'll just set it up downstairs for a few weeks... more opportunity to play that way anyway.

I'd do that. Move it upstairs when you can do so safely.

#5444 4 years ago

PPS has asked for my payment, they should be shipping my RE some time in early May.

#5445 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd do that. Move it upstairs when you can do so safely.

Agreed! Set that bad boy up and post some pics!

#5446 4 years ago
Quoted from Bdeuell:

Just received delivery on my MMRRE!! Now I just have to figure out how to get it up the curved stairs.
Does anyone have experience on how easy it is taking the backbox and/or playfield off this game to lighten the load? I've tinkered on a machine but never tried that before. I have a dolly that would work with two or three strong people, but don't want to ask neighbors/friends to help in these times and I'm not sure the wife wants to risk dropping my new toy. Maybe I'll just set it up downstairs for a few weeks... more opportunity to play that way anyway.[quoted image]

By far the easiest way that I've found to move a pin upstairs with the least effort and in a safe manner (while leaving the backbox attached, but folded down) is to use a moving blanked or something similar. I've done this up curved stairs and stairs with a 90 and 180 degree landing half way up. You can do it with as few as 2 people (3 is better). Lay the blanket on the base of the stairs with extra at the top you can grab. Lean the pin (in or out of the box) onto the blanket (I do it where the long side is on the blanket - same orientation as when the pin is setup). Then have one or two people pull the blanket up the stairs when another stays on the down side to push and make sure the pin doesn't slide off. The idea is to slide the blanket up the stairs with the pin on it. I've only done this on carpeted stairs, but it is surprising easy compared to trying to do it with a dolly.

#5447 4 years ago
Quoted from Bdeuell:

Just received delivery on my MMRRE!!

I think you might be the first in the country! That’s awesome. Congrats man

#5448 4 years ago

Congrats and please get some pics. Mine was delayed at least a day. Hopefully I’ll get mine tomorrow.

#5449 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Congrats and please get some pics. Mine was delayed at least a day. Hopefully I’ll get mine tomorrow.

We want pics of yours too!

#5450 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

By far the easiest way that I've found to move a pin upstairs with the least effort and in a safe manner (while leaving the backbox attached, but folded down) is to use a moving blanked or something similar. I've done this up curved stairs and stairs with a 90 and 180 degree landing half way up. You can do it with as few as 2 people (3 is better). Lay the blanket on the base of the stairs with extra at the top you can grab. Lean the pin (in or out of the box) onto the blanket (I do it where the long side is on the blanket - same orientation as when the pin is setup). Then have one or two people pull the blanket up the stairs when another stays on the down side to push and make sure the pin doesn't slide off. The idea is to slide the blanket up the stairs with the pin on it. I've only done this on carpeted stairs, but it is surprising easy compared to trying to do it with a dolly.

When I get mine I was going to do the blanket method. How do you tell which side to tilt when it is still in the box. This will be my 1st pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 29.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,191 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/109?hl=skatervet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.