IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5410 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,191 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 204.
#5351 4 years ago
Quoted from RooDoom:

See that is what I am struggling with. I am waiting for mine, deposit paid in November of 2019. But I feel guilty....

I think we are all struggling with this type of purchase especially from a want vs need perspective. The only thing you can do is look at it as your enjoyment in life and in these circumstances it is all some people may have. If you can still afford it why not, as we all have to do our part to keep the economy going once this ends. As for the optics of say having it delivered to your business, or door, maybe go pick it up, warp it in a tarp, unload in the garage and straight to the pin room. No one will be the wiser. Well until you post new toy pics on facebook or Pinside

#5352 4 years ago

So I’m having quite a few rejects on the damsel ramp. It appears part of the wall is narrowing the ramp entrance. Specifically on the left side right at the tower entrance. Is this normal?
90904003-91F9-481F-B5B9-0DD416176124 (resized).jpeg90904003-91F9-481F-B5B9-0DD416176124 (resized).jpeg

#5353 4 years ago

Got an email from Sara for payment due for MMRRE. I’m gonna wait for the next bus...

#5354 4 years ago

Does that mean they're shipping?

#5355 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

It appears part of the wall is narrowing the ramp entrance.

I'd loosen the locknuts holding the ramp near the tower and pull it over a little so it lines up better. Then retighten them.

LTG : )

#5356 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Got an email from Sara for payment due for MMRRE...

Same. I'll post pics here when it shows up.
"Royally" stoked!!

#5357 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

"Royally" stoked!!

Wow...really wasn’t expecting these to come until after COVID settles down. Can’t wait to see live pics.

#5358 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd loosen the locknuts holding the ramp near the tower and pull it over a little so it lines up better. Then retighten them.

Thanks LTG! Seems like the ramp can’t go much farther right due to the side of the cabinet. Could the tower “wall” go left? I messed with it a bit and it was very tight on the right side.

#5359 4 years ago

Just got my MMRSE yesterday. It is awesome! What are thoughts on Pinstadium, do they really make that big of a difference for MMR? The RGB lighting is really cool.
51BD9205-B83D-4CE0-A6AC-CE511A256AEF (resized).jpeg51BD9205-B83D-4CE0-A6AC-CE511A256AEF (resized).jpegA921C4FC-85E0-4150-8F2C-8D824F5889EA (resized).jpegA921C4FC-85E0-4150-8F2C-8D824F5889EA (resized).jpeg

#5360 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

"Royally" stoked!!

Yeah I got the same. Sounds like CGC is trying to start shipping them out in limited amounts as they can. Sounds like things can change given the current situation, but hopefully these start going out.

#5361 4 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Just got my MMRSE yesterday. It is awesome! What are thoughts on Pinstadium, do they really make that big of a difference for MMR? The RGB lighting is really cool.

Wouldn't the Pinstadium lights simply be redundant on the SE with the included RGB lights? I gotta say that we are quite happy with the integrated RGB lights on the SE compared to earlier versions of MM that we have played.

However, I also would highly recommend the Lermods under cabinet RGB light strip. It matches the colors and remains in sync with the colors displayed in the game itself. It's a very easy to install mod and looks great in a darkened room.

https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fmedieval-madness-remake-se-re-pinball-led-strip-undercabinet-light-kit

#5362 4 years ago

Morning all,

I am proud to say that I just installed the color chip and a shaker motor into my MMr standard. The color chip in my mind is an absolute must for this machine. As for the shaker motor, I absolutely love it; however, when the trolls pop up I find the shaker to be a touch strong. Has anyone managed to find a way to reduce the power of shaker motor so that it is not as violent when the trolls pop up? I do not know if this matters, but I bought the CGC shaker as opposed to the pinball life one.

I did find the setting in the special menu to make the shaker motor "light" but was wondering if there is anything further I can do.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

#5363 4 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

I did find the setting in the special menu to make the shaker motor "light" but was wondering if there is anything further I can do.

To make it lighter ?

If so loosen the set screws on the weights on each end of the motor. And line them up so they are closer to each other in an up and down line. The father apart they are the more offset they are, the more shake you get.

#5364 4 years ago

I have a color chip available for $350 shipped (lower 48) if anyone needs one. I ordered it for an MMR I had on order, they delayed so long Royals came out and I moved my deposit to one of those. It's never been installed in a machine. PM if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold.

#5365 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

To make it lighter ?
If so loosen the set screws on the weights on each end of the motor. And line them up so they are closer to each other in an up and down line. The father apart they are the more offset they are, the more shake you get.

Thanks LTG. Much appreciated.

#5366 4 years ago

Have any of you that got a notice for payment due received a confirmation as to when the royals will ship?

#5367 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

Have any of you that got a notice for payment due received a confirmation as to when the royals will ship?

Nope

#5368 4 years ago

NO and i think most of the distributors may be shut and deemed non-essential so not likely anything until the covid blows over

#5369 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

NO and i think most of the distributors may be shut and deemed non-essential so not likely anything until the covid blows over

Typically shipping/delivery is still allowed to happen, distributors just can't have their show floor open. My distributor is still able to deliver games right now. I did ask him about others on here reporting being asked for final payment and he confirmed that CGC production is completely shut down (he talks with someone there regularly). I'd be asking those distributors asking for final payment why they are asking for it when CGC is not building/shipping anything at this time.

#5370 4 years ago
Quoted from wamoc:

Typically shipping/delivery is still allowed to happen, distributors just can't have their show floor open. My distributor is still able to deliver games right now. I did ask him about others on here reporting being asked for final payment and he confirmed that CGC production is completely shut down (he talks with someone there regularly). I'd be asking those distributors asking for final payment why they are asking for it when CGC is not building/shipping anything at this time.

Yeah, as a distributor, there have been NO updates on the completion of the MMr Royal games so NO ONE should be asking for payment. If this is the case, the find a better distributor.

#5371 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Yeah, as a distributor, there have been NO updates on the completion of the MMr Royal games so NO ONE should be asking for payment. If this is the case, the find a better distributor.

Interesting....as I hear Planetary has requested final payments...hmmmm

#5372 4 years ago

I was told that GCG is hopeful to get a few games shipped out either this week or next. They are requesting, at least thru the distributor I went thru, payments in small batches for machines to ship out. If there is any hiccups due to the uncertainty of everything then I can get a full refund until they are actually shipping.

#5373 4 years ago

new game room style

IMG_1816 (resized).jpegIMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
#5374 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

I did last weekend from Sara. Since I’m presently unemployed, it’s 10K better spent elsewhere. I’m still keeping my deposit in just in case things improve later.

#5375 4 years ago

Just heard from my distributor that they were told games should start shipping Friday.

#5376 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I did last weekend from Sara. Since I’m presently unemployed, it’s 10K better spent elsewhere. I’m still keeping my deposit in just in case things improve later.

I just did the same thing with Cointaker. Canceled my order but left my deposit for a better time. I'm still employed but just couldn't enjoy a 10,000.00 toy during this very bad time. Both my sisters lost their jobs and friends of mine are now unemployed. New pinball games or pinball in general just isn't that important to me right now. Hope you get back to work soon. Take care!

#5377 4 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I just did the same thing with Cointaker. Canceled my order but left my deposit for a better time. I'm still employed but just couldn't enjoy a 10,000.00 toy during this very bad time. Both my sisters lost their jobs and friends of mine are now unemployed. New pinball games or pinball in general just isn't that important to me right now. Hope you get back to work soon. Take care!

That’s what’s important. Man, when this is over, it’ll be a decade-long party of 1980’s proportions. I plan to celebrate those who lived AND those we’ve lost.

#5378 4 years ago

I ended up canceling my order, and Sara was kind enough to refund my deposit. Still working (at the hospital) but things are very bad, and just can't spend 10k on a toy when so many are hurting financially or potentially fighting for their lives. Grateful for what I have, as well as being able to help patients and caregivers in my little role.

Wanted the machine badly, but some things are just more important at times like these....maybe someday, but not anytime soon.

This is just me, and no judging of any kind on my end. Will be fun to watch some unboxing pics, I suspect....be safe....mark

#5379 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Hope your job comes back!!!

#5380 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Hope your job comes back!!!

Already have a return date. Folks still have to drive.

#5381 4 years ago

Can confirm our distributor here in Australia is asking for payment with a container due to ship shortly.

#5382 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Can confirm our distributor here in Australia is asking for payment with a container due to ship shortly.

I don't think I'd be paying a penny til they said it was ready to pick up. What will they do? Find another buyer in these times?

#5383 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Yep paid Wayne the balance for my upgrade parts this week when he emailed me about the container leaving soon. Can't wait to get them.

Quoted from pinfarmer:

I don't think I'd be paying a penny til they said it was ready to pick up. What will they do? Find another buyer in these times?

Might be fine for you across the border in Canada but Wayne is modest sized Australian distributor, his shipping costs are significant on top to get parts and machines down here (not to mention horrendous exchange fluctuations). I don't begrudge him that at all with asking for that with machines or expensive parts in trying to run his business.

#5384 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Well first of All Planetary Pinball own the rights and has contract arrangements with Chicago Gaming, I owned the rights I sold Rick and that also had contract agreements as well, also games of various versions going to one place involves more work than normal, many of our Standard and special editions have been sitting there for months and only a few Royal to complete the Container Order, It also takes 4-6 weeks shipping time, the USA will have games before they arrive Downunder

#5385 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Well first of All Planetary Pinball own the rights and has contract arrangements with Chicago Gaming, I owned the rights I sold Rick and that also had contract agreements as well, also games of various versions going to one place involves more work than normal, many of our Standard and special editions have been sitting there for months and only a few Royal to complete the Container Order, It also takes 4-6 weeks shipping time, the USA will have games before they arrive Downunder

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

#5386 4 years ago

Good Morning MMr owner.

I installed pin stadiums on my MMr last night, and wanted to provide the results. The first shot is before, the second shot is after, and the third shot is during an in-game flasher sequence.

Any questions please do not hesitate to PM me.

Best Regards,

Ripshill

IMG_0740 (resized).jpgIMG_0740 (resized).jpgIMG_0741 (resized).jpgIMG_0741 (resized).jpgIMG_0739 (resized).jpgIMG_0739 (resized).jpg
#5387 4 years ago

Just heard game should ship on Monday.

#5388 4 years ago

Congrats man, be sure to post pics when you get it. Had my deposit in since last July have not heard from my distributor yet.

#5389 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Just heard game should ship on Monday.

Pretty sure I just got the same email, Monday it is.

#5390 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

So I’m having quite a few rejects on the damsel ramp. It appears part of the wall is narrowing the ramp entrance. Specifically on the left side right at the tower entrance. Is this normal?
[quoted image]

mine looks just like yours, and I don't have any issues....

#5391 4 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Pretty sure I just got the same email, Monday it is.

What version did you order?

#5392 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

Congrats man, be sure to post pics when you get it. Had my deposit in since last July have not heard from my distributor yet.

Will do.

Every time I see your name it makes me think of Yoder smokers haha.

#5393 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

I’m getting the RE.

#5394 4 years ago

I live in Wichita Kansas which is only 30 minutes from where the town of Yoder is which is a small Amish community where those smokers are made.

#5395 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Royal Edition

#5396 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

I live in Wichita Kansas which is only 30 minutes from where the town of Yoder is which is a small Amish community where those smokers are made.

Yup I bought one a few years ago. Love that thing.

#5397 4 years ago

My RE is scheduled to ship out Monday also.

Very Excite!!! (in a Borat voice)

#5398 4 years ago

I hope I get email for the dmd, sound and lights updates.

#5399 4 years ago

I hate to be that guy, but I'll believe it when I see the pics of Royals in peoples houses next week. CGC has said that their manufacturing is completely shut down.

#5400 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

mine looks just like yours, and I don't have any issues....

Mine also looks exactly the same with no issues. Interesting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
There are 10,191 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/108?hl=gumby510 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.