I bailed on my order for a Royal last week. Believe me, it was painful and not an easy decision. Thankfully I was refunded my deposit by my distributor.
Parting with $10k for a toy right now is completely looney in my opinion. I have that money with my financial advisor, ready to fire into the market to help make up for the recent losses.
If the market continues to tank, I won’t invest it and I’ll be much better off with $10k.
To me, either one of these decisions is a smarter financial move than a $10k toy. Either the virus sees an end and the market comes back, so my $10k becomes $12.5-$15k. Or the market tanks more and my $10k can buy food and essentials.
Best of luck to those still in on one. I’ll be jealous when you all are playing them!