Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pintechev
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hello, my MMR is only a few months old. When I shoot the skill shot or the ‘right to left’ orbit shot, the ball comes off the metal rail and almost drains down the middle. It’s gotten worse and worse. It should come off the metal rail and go to the left flipper. I’ve examined the metal rail where the ball comes off and don’t notice anything wrong or bent? Is anyone else having this issue? Or know what to do to fix it?

1 week later
#2 6 years ago

It should be as simple as leveling the machine property. Sounds like it is pitched to the right too much. Also take off your lockdown bar and ensure the playfield is lying completely flat and secure in the bracket.

#3 6 years ago

It’s either leveling, or the metal ball guide needs a gentile bend to keep the trajectory from going right. You can take off the ramps and plastics to expose the bare metal and see how it’s shaped.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-obit-shot-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.