MMRLE-speakers-kicker-2 (resized).jpg
MMRLE-speakers-kicker-1 (resized).jpg
image4 (resized).JPG
image2-2 (resized).JPG
image1-2 (resized).JPG
MMRLE-pcb-solenoid-power-1.jpg
MMRLE-color-err-6_(resized).jpg
MMRLE-color-err-5_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider surfajl77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#425 7 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

I guess that ALL the playfields were made before the issue was known, CGC then said all existing playfields were inspected and any not up to THEIR standard were rejected, from memory they said they only rejected a couple. It seems their standard is VERY low and from what I can see most of the games shipping now have light printing. Has anyone seen a recent unboxing that has dark text like the early runs?
Rick wants the PPS forum to remain a walled garden of positive comments only.......with so many unhappy customers he is having a difficult time maintaining that. I wouldn't be surprised if he spits the dummy soon and closes the whole forum.
I'm tired of him telling everyone they need to talk to CGC instead of him.....I have tried talking to CGC and they ignore me......in fact even Rick can't get any real truthful info out of CGC so I can't see how he expects us to be able to. Someone needs to stand up and take responsibility instead of all this passing the buck and ignoring or blaming the customer.
I can't get a response from CGC right now.....doesn't make me confident I will be able to buy a spare board for my game in 10+ years time

The whole handling of the situation is very bizarre. Unlike CGC, people actually have an open-line of communication with PPS. But yet, it almost seems like Rick wants to wash his hands of all of this and is continuously instructing people to direct their rage at CGC - especially after telling people that they won't be shipping out anymore defective playfields (a proven lie). He left Pinside because of all of the "negativity" - but it's really no different over there on PPS.

Simply telling people to contact CGC isn't the right way to handle this. Especially when he claims he talks to them on a daily basis. And despite him trying to place the blame on CGC, he needs to realize that this was a joint project. And as much as he probably doesn't like it, the blemish will not strictly be on CGC, but it will be both companies.

I'm still hoping they'll ultimately do the right thing and take care of the customers who have this issue.

#426 7 years ago

Double.

#431 7 years ago

I posted this on PPS, but figured I'd post here as well. I am having trouble with my lockdown bar. It won't lock. It will sit in the holes when the lever is open, but the lever will not close. It just keeps resisting and I can't figure out what I can do to fix it.

I posted these pics. Not sure if they help and I can take better ones if needed. It looks like the right latch might be kind of dented or crooked. I don't know. I took pics of it open and closed.

Photo_May_11,_4_06_24_PM_(resized).jpgPhoto_May_11,_4_06_24_PM_(resized).jpg

Photo_May_11,_4_06_34_PM_(resized).jpgPhoto_May_11,_4_06_34_PM_(resized).jpg

#433 7 years ago

The screws seem to tighten or loosen the spring, but not much else that I can see to make a difference.

What's happening is that the silver metal latch (as seen in the picture) sits too low, so it just keeps scraping the bottom of the lockdown's latches. There's a little bit of wiggle room if I lift it up the silver latch with my fingers (this is with the playfield up and the glass off) and press down hard on the lockbar, which forces it in. Very weird. I wonder if I should put some kind of lubricant on the latches to help?

Photo_May_11,_5_30_46_PM_(resized).jpgPhoto_May_11,_5_30_46_PM_(resized).jpg

#436 7 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

At the risk of offending you are you sure the glass is all the way in and the bar isn't hitting the glass keeping it from going into the receiver far enough? Does it have this problem without the glass installed?

Not offended at all. And yes, I tried to install it with the glass both on and off - and my glass is pushed all the way up to ensure that it's not interfering with the lockdown bar going into the receiver. The bar itself fits in perfectly - it just is extremely resistant with locking. I was finally able to get it, but I really have to force it.

I also wanted to ask you guys. When your left troll pops up, does it rest against the ramp that's above it? Mine is touching the ramp.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 9.95
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider surfajl77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-nib-repair-kit?tu=surfajl77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.