MMRLE-speakers-kicker-2 (resized).jpg
MMRLE-speakers-kicker-1 (resized).jpg
image4 (resized).JPG
image2-2 (resized).JPG
image1-2 (resized).JPG
MMRLE-pcb-solenoid-power-1.jpg
MMRLE-color-err-6_(resized).jpg
MMRLE-color-err-5_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 8 years ago

Suddenly I'm glad I don't have mine yet...work those issues out CGC/PPS! But look at that clear otherwise...nice!

8 months later
#258 8 years ago

I'm #300, SS.

#265 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Issue:
Just been told by my distro that the UK machine haven't come with power leads. WTF?!? $10k and they decide to save $2 on not supplying a vital component. Now I can get a lead easy enough but this really is taking the piss. The coin mech thing was cheap but to be honest how many people needed them? A power lead though is surely part of the bloody game. Why not take it to it's logical conclusion and not bother with balls. Probably could save another $2 there.
Will they try charging for the SD cards when the software is complete?
Solution:
Buy missing part that should ship with pin

Not sending a power cord to UK buyers is pretty lame.

1 month later
#325 8 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Of those 4 items, only the shaker has any value. Plaque is a stupid metallic sticker thing that looks worse than the original WMS apron, the gold trim is fugly and who cares about plywood bottoms? Never ever been a problem with standard WPC cab construction unless water damaged or dropped... Stick a shaker in a standard MMR and you're golden (without the mustard gold!)

The "sticker" isn't a sticker at all. It's painted metal and looks quite nice. You're right though, the gold is ghastly.

1 week later
#357 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Mine does that I think you will find that it's normal behaviour.

No, it's not. Yours is effed up too. A lock shot should NEVER destroy the castle.

#366 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Perhaps yours is effed up if it doesn't do it or you are a really poor shot?
While we are on the subject I find that about 1 in 20 castle lock shots doesn't register. I have checked the switch and it seems good so I'm guessing that the ball must bounce over it?
Same happens on my left inlane off the catapult wire form. I can't notice a bounce and I have tried adjustments, as it's quite infrequent I have given up for now.

Just trying to help...a shot to the lock shouldn't award a castle destruction just like hitting the damsel ramp shouldn't award a catapult shot. They are different shots. To get the destruct shot you need to trigger the castle entrance optos then the switch behind the lock shot shortly thereafter, so maybe your optos at the entrance to the castle are getting triggered? Maybe it's a software bug or feature I'm not aware of? Mine works as I'd expect. I get awarded a lock or light lock when I hit the lock shot on mine unless I'm in a multiball...then you can trick it sometimes.

#367 8 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I have the same issue with the castle lock shot that does not Register, no idea why and not too important to investigate further.
Regarding the castle destroy by lock shot: as stated above: the ipad version on pinball arcade does the same: shooting the lock shortly after opening the gate destroys the castle. Therefore seems to be normal rulesheet and no error.

Ah, well there's your answer probably...hitting the gate triggers the entrance opto and then quickly hitting the lock tricks the game. I'd say that's more of a punishment than a benefit.

#370 7 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Mine does this as well (hit a lock shot with gate open, destroys the castle). Up to this point I thought it was normal. Still not sure as it looks like it is happening to quite a few.

I confirmed this tonight...hit the gate to OPEN it, then immediately hit the lock shot and you'll get credit for the castle destruction. It's kind of a detriment to me...I'd much rather have the lock.

#387 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Update - Katie says they're being told to send everybody to PPS. Quote: "they asked me to refer everyone to Rick at Planetary"
I replied to the ticket that said I should buy them mentioning that I thought affected customers were getting the 'fix' for free and Doug replied with a request for glass off/game off pictures to determine if I'd qualify or not. Because transparent black is SO obvious when there is no light behind it, right? How terrible must some peoples playfields have been that they look crappy with the lights OFF? Yeesh.

If I were CGC I'd hand out the diffuser kit to anyone with a registered game that asks. Why ask for "proof" at that point??

Edit: By the way, the diffuser does nothing to fix transparency. It does get rid of the hotspots and makes it legible though.

2 weeks later
#438 7 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Yeah that is standard they all touch, mine is not showing any wear to the sticker after 500+ games, I was thinking about putting mylar on it or buying a spare sticker but I have not done either yet.

Not necessary. The original MM was like that and decal wear wasn't s problem in commercial use.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 9.95
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 45.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 29.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-nib-repair-kit?tu=pimp77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.