20201020_165713 (resized).jpg
IMG_3263 (resized).jpg
a2c33644c3e880ab6e8e8947c191554916c72508 (resized).jpg
97a50f74d34c0859106740b5bd7f7df496ab54d2 (resized).jpg
Ring3 (resized).jpg
Ring2 (resized).jpg
Ring1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200728_114039299 (resized).jpg
There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 3 years ago

We're taking orders for the Remake Add Ons…

Medieval Madness Remake
ADD ONS - Order NOW !
Email Joe at [email protected]

Tell me MORE !
You can now turn your original MMR into more like a Royal Edition !
Available for the original run MMRs - Limited and Standard Editions
AND ALSO the more recently re-run Classic and Special Editions !

King of Payne Topper $ 600
The King of Payne has come to life and brought his trolls to assist him in guarding his domain. This custom 3D topper has been sculpted by one of the King’s personal sculptors and is available exclusively on the Royal Edition. It is nearly 8” tall and features integrated lighting that brings it to life on your quest to restore order in the kingdom.

HD Color Upgrade $ 400
All new full-color display artwork, re-imagined within the framework of the original Williams display artwork at four times the resolution. Over 2,000 frames have been painstakingly animated to create a display that features full color and four times the number of dots as the original Williams game.
No installation required - it's a just an SD card you insert into your game board in the backbox !

XL Display $ 650
Enhance your viewing experience with Chicago Gaming Company’s XL Display. The XL Display will really help bring your game larger than life with nearly 2x the display area ! AND Enhanced Sound Upgrade included !
NOTE : YOU MUST HAVE THE HD COLOR DISPLAY UPGRADE TO UTILIZE THE XL DISPLAY !
If you have one already, great ! If not, purchase that as well...

Interactive RGB General Illumination $ 250
For the first time ever, Medieval Madness has fully interactive RGB General Illumination. Medieval Madness Remake changes the general illumination of the playfield to enhance the playing experience. Watch as the dragon’s breath burns your playfield with a red glow, and as the trolls try to overpower you with green light.

What about AFMR and MBR ?
YUP, we got Color Display Upgrades for your AFMR CE and MBR CE too !

#152 3 years ago

anyone know how to get the topper to function with the original mm?

#153 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

anyone know how to get the topper to function with the original mm?

You can't. Different electronics & software all together.

#154 3 years ago

anyone have a pic on how they mounted the double headed dragon that would replace the stock one?

#155 3 years ago

anyone have a pic on how they mounted the double headed dragon that would replace the stock

I drilled a hole in the back of it and mounted it with a long screw to the base that was already there.

#156 3 years ago

MMR XL Display Speaker coat of arms

mirror acryl

IMG_2472 (resized).jpegIMG_2472 (resized).jpegIMG_2473 (resized).jpegIMG_2473 (resized).jpegIMG_2474 (resized).jpegIMG_2474 (resized).jpegIMG_2475 (resized).jpegIMG_2475 (resized).jpegIMG_2476 (resized).jpegIMG_2476 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#157 3 years ago

What are the best lighting options for mods?

I have the MMr standard. Are there any "must-have" mods?

#158 3 years ago

Anyone selling any MM mods on here? Pm me

1 week later
#159 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Anyone have these installed on an SE/RE? I assume they hook up to GI and not sure if the RGB GI on the new machines will work.[quoted image]

I installed it yesterday in my RE. Works great. There are 2 versions (see ebay judge-dreads-pinball) for MMR. RE is like the Bally, connected to the trolls power.
The SE version is connected to the board.
I like this troll mod, cause the leds will be screwd under the troll head and not glued on under the playfield.

#160 3 years ago
IMG_20200728_114039299 (resized).jpgIMG_20200728_114039299 (resized).jpg
#161 3 years ago

I have a pair of theModCouple lighted barrel & ‘flickering’ torches spotlights NIB which are currently ‘sold out’ on their website for sale. I have the MMrRE and these won’t work with the new GI.

I’ll sell them for what I paid...$69+shipping (FedEx or UPS). PayPal accepted.

PM me if interested.

Info is here:
https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/medieval-madness-custom-mods-collection/products/medieval-madness-new-barrel-lights-and-flickering-torches-mod-kit?variant=8107957026913

1 month later
#162 3 years ago

It is not a mod!
I have made a small beautification of the pin. The silver loudspeaker rings of my MMRRE disturbed me.
I had them lasercut (1 : 1)
Material: black glossy acrylic.
Other colours are possible like red (e.g. transparent), green....
I personally wanted it to be consistent with the loudspeaker box.
German and European pinheads are welcome to contact me via pm if they are interested.

Ring1 (resized).jpgRing1 (resized).jpgRing2 (resized).jpgRing2 (resized).jpgRing3 (resized).jpgRing3 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#163 3 years ago

Get them before they're gone MMR modders!!!

MOD MEDIEVAL MADNESS PINBALL MACHINE MISSING PLASTIC ENTRY!! - for sale | Pinside Market

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99957

97a50f74d34c0859106740b5bd7f7df496ab54d2 (resized).jpg97a50f74d34c0859106740b5bd7f7df496ab54d2 (resized).jpg

a2c33644c3e880ab6e8e8947c191554916c72508 (resized).jpga2c33644c3e880ab6e8e8947c191554916c72508 (resized).jpg
#164 3 years ago

Who sells the neon type plastics underlays? Green or amber preferred...

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Who sells the neon type plastics underlays? Green or amber preferred...

Sebastian, https://www.playfield-protectors.com/?
yellow is the best for MMR, my opinion

#166 3 years ago

new stainless steel version in stock (limited quantity)

1 kit 35 $ + 20$ shipping to usa

shipping is the same up to 5 kits

IMG_3263 (resized).jpgIMG_3263 (resized).jpg
#167 3 years ago

I'm making custom launch buttons, here is a mm one.

20201020_165713 (resized).jpg20201020_165713 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#168 3 years ago

!!! - BLACK FRIDAY SALE - !!! 10% OFF. Making 1 small batch of missing center lane pieces for the holidays by request (producing them helps me get away from the mother-in-law, lol). Sale Price Monday, 11/23 thru this Sunday only. Get one before they are gone! PM me if interested. Ready to ship today. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

a2c33644c3e880ab6e8e8947c191554916c72508 (resized).jpga2c33644c3e880ab6e8e8947c191554916c72508 (resized).jpgf1facaf75bd6f4895f96af676ae3581433d3c80f (resized).jpgf1facaf75bd6f4895f96af676ae3581433d3c80f (resized).jpg

#169 3 years ago

Going through my parts, I have this brand new castle emblem.

$10 shipped
PM me if you want it.

IMG_3977 (resized).JPGIMG_3977 (resized).JPG
#170 3 years ago

So I tried a few different speakers.  Settled on Hertz.

I tested all 3 below as well.  Less than 1 hour play time on each.  All sounded great compared to the very low grade factory Pyle speakers, nice improvement.

I can't return them to Crutchfield, so make me a reasonable offer, save a few bucks over new, and they're yours.  All work perfectly. 

PM me if interested, tks!  

Kicker 47KSC3504 3-1/2" 2-way Coax Speakers. I paid $67 total.  Will ship conus $50 obo..

Kicker 46CSC44 4" 2-way Coax Speakers.  I paid $52 total.  Will ship conus $40 obo...

Kicker 46CSC54 5.25" CS Coax Speakers.  I paid $64 new.  Will ship conus $50 obo...(this size should work on all models with larger speakers)

Install is VERY EASY.

20201125_215552 (resized).jpg20201125_215552 (resized).jpg20201125_215605 (resized).jpg20201125_215605 (resized).jpg
#171 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

!!! - BLACK FRIDAY SALE - !!! 10% OFF. Making 1 small batch of missing center lane pieces for the holidays by request (producing them helps me get away from the mother-in-law, lol). Sale Price Monday, 11/23 thru this Sunday only. Get one before they are gone! PM me if interested. Ready to ship today. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Last call...

2 weeks later
#172 3 years ago

Hey everyone...I have a new, extra set of troll green lights. Bought these from judge dred in the uk for $62. If anyone want them PM me, $40 shipped. Neat 10 minute easy install and entirely removeable too. Gator clip or solder to the troll coil on your MMR. Tks.

s-l400 (resized).jpgs-l400 (resized).jpg
2 years later
#173 9 months ago

So I'm craaaaaaaazy late to the MM mod party, and it's because I was an idiot. People have been asking me for a few years now for a 3D start button for MM, but I hadn't made one, for what I thought was good reason. Read on.

The original MM, and MMr, use smaller start buttons, while my 3D start buttons are 1.5" (the size used on modern Stern, JJP, AP, etc.) For most games with the smaller button, this isn't a problem -- I provide the larger housing which fully replaces the smaller button and covers up the counterbore in the cabinet. This does mean, however, that a little bit of artwork detail around the start button would be covered up by the new housing.

Medieval Madness has artwork (the shield & swords) around the button, and so I had dismissed the idea of a custom start button because I didn't want to cover any of the artwork on the shield.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Admittedly, I wasn't intimately familiar with MM. Sure, I'd played it here and there over the years, but never looked too deeply -- until recently when I had to play it in a tournament and had to really pay attention. Before long, I realized what an idiot I'd been for disregarding the start button, because right there in the game's animations, there were knights with shields charging at the screen -- the very same shield around the start button, which had a SKULL in the middle! Then I looked more closely at the artwork in the game, and there it was too -- that same shield, with that goofy cracked skull! For example:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

(I just heard you MM fans facepalming.) And so -- duh -- my 3D start button has to be the skull, to finish off the look of the shield on the cabinet!

Obviously, the design is inspired by the goofy cracked skull but transformed into 3D and manipulated & reconfigured to conform to my button design. I present Rocket City Pinball's 3D Start Button for Medieval Madness! As with my other buttons, it requires a mid-print filament change which permanently fuses the button base and skull together.

MM_thread (resized).jpgMM_thread (resized).jpg

The button base is translucent and lights up (including through the eye sockets, nose, and crack in the skull), and finishes off the complete shield design and matches the lightning in the artwork around it on the cabinet. The installed pic shown below is photoshopped, using an actual photo of lit button shopped onto a separate image of the game cabinet. to give a preview of the finished appearance. I will be visiting a friend with a MM later this week to take 'actual' pics.

MM_Start (resized).jpgMM_Start (resized).jpg

Now available in my shop! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/08897-3d-start-button-medieval-madness-original-amp-remake

#174 9 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

So I'm craaaaaaaazy late to the MM mod party, and it's because I was an idiot. People have been asking me for a few years now for a 3D start button for MM, but I hadn't made one, for what I thought was good reason. Read on.
The original MM, and MMr, use smaller start buttons, while my 3D start buttons are 1.5" (the size used on modern Stern, JJP, AP, etc.) For most games with the smaller button, this isn't a problem -- I provide the larger housing which fully replaces the smaller button and covers up the counterbore in the cabinet. This does mean, however, that a little bit of artwork detail around the start button would be covered up by the new housing.
Medieval Madness has artwork (the shield & swords) around the button, and so I had dismissed the idea of a custom start button because I didn't want to cover any of the artwork on the shield.
[quoted image]
Admittedly, I wasn't intimately familiar with MM. Sure, I'd played it here and there over the years, but never looked too deeply -- until recently when I had to play it in a tournament and had to really pay attention. Before long, I realized what an idiot I'd been for disregarding the start button, because right there in the game's animations, there were knights with shields charging at the screen -- the very same shield around the start button, which had a SKULL in the middle! Then I looked more closely at the artwork in the game, and there it was too -- that same shield, with that goofy cracked skull! For example:
[quoted image]
(I just heard you MM fans facepalming.) And so -- duh -- my 3D start button has to be the skull, to finish off the look of the shield on the cabinet!
Obviously, the design is inspired by the goofy cracked skull but transformed into 3D and manipulated & reconfigured to conform to my button design. I present Rocket City Pinball's 3D Start Button for Medieval Madness! As with my other buttons, it requires a mid-print filament change which permanently fuses the button base and skull together.
[quoted image]
The button base is translucent and lights up (including through the eye sockets, nose, and crack in the skull), and finishes off the complete shield design and matches the lightning in the artwork around it on the cabinet. The installed pic shown below is photoshopped, using an actual photo of lit button shopped onto a separate image of the game cabinet. to give a preview of the finished appearance. I will be visiting a friend with a MM later this week to take 'actual' pics.
[quoted image]
Now available in my shop! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/08897-3d-start-button-medieval-madness-original-amp-remake

Dude this kicks butt, well done! Seems like a must for MM / MMr!

#175 9 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

The installed pic shown below is photoshopped, using an actual photo of lit button shopped onto a separate image of the game cabinet. to give a preview of the finished appearance. I will be visiting a friend with a MM later this week to take 'actual' pics.

Got it installed on my friend's machine and it looks amazing!

Shop link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/08897-3d-start-button-medieval-madness-original-amp-remake

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 64.99
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-mods-post-them-here/page/4?hl=mrmikeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.