Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: September 11th, 2020
Re-listed: 1 time (October 13th, 2020)
Ended: October 17th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)
Trades Welcomed! LOADED MMrLE with shaker, color chip, full Cliffys, mirror blades, latest code and super special key chain! Under 800 plays and a playfield that won’t pool that you can inspect in full before purchase. Cabinet is 10/10. Playfield is 9.9/10. Gameplay is 9.9/10 (only because AFM is better). Only selling because AFM/MMr are too similar in a small collection and I just finished my AFM playfield swap.
Out of room? Trade me 2 for 1 +/- cash. Not blown away by Avengers? I’m your guy! Tired of waiting on DeepRoot, Chicago Gaming, and Jersey Jack to release something? Get something new with great re-sale value! Everyone wants a Medieval Madness! Keep it forever or rest easy knowing your pinside mailbox will blow up when it’s time to go.
• It is an early run, number 260
• Cosmetically it is flawless on the outside
• Under 800 plays
• It has a full Cliffy set I installed
• It has a Mantis protector on the castle lock entrance to the left of the main gate.
• It has nicer mirror blades I installed
• It has the color chip I installed
• It has the shaker motor
• It has a Lego Wizard Key Chain only available at every single lego store.
• Machine is currently running the latest 3.0 code according to the menu and plays perfectly as it sits. Other early run LE owners have confirmed the newly available accessories (interactive topper, XL screen, RGB lighting) work perfectly
• You can fully inspect this machine and see that there are 0 clear coating or pooling issues!
• Just look at the shooter lane to get an idea of condition.
•Playfield is nearly flawless on the inside with 3 spots the size of the dot on this i above the Joust Victory insert I have color matched and you wouldn’t notice without me pointing it out. I actually can’t capture it in pictures.
•Slight wear from normal play underneath the mantis protector protecting the door to the left of the main gate. This is covered by a Mantis protector that looks great, and you will never have to worry about further wear in this area.
•Slight chip about half the size of a pencil eraser underneath the drawbridge cliffy protector touched up to match color. It’s fully protected by a cliffy and even if I removed the protector you’d have to squint to see it.
•Because no deal can be this good I’m keeping the PinGulp… and the beer can in the photo
•Not looking to ship at this time and you must come to me in Crofton Maryland.
Cash preferred, but will consider trades for pins or 2 for 1s +/- cash. Especially interested in 1980 Black Knight, Deadpool Pro, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty, Lord of The Rings, Star Trek LE.
Shoot me any offers though… last pin trade I got wasn’t on my wish list (AFM!).
Only pins that are a hard no right now are Thunderbirds, Hobbit, and The Walking Dead.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 8,200
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!