20170509_081146 (resized).jpg
20170509_081235 (resized).jpg
20170509_081227 (resized).jpg
IMG_0115 (resized).JPG
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0114 (resized).JPG
IMG_0113 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

That's disheartening. Is this NIB? The problem with buying machines that have sat around in a warehouse for so long. NIB LE must have sat around since last summer I would guess.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from jimy_speedt:

Yes it is number 19. But I find it unbelievable that no quality check is made. And it is was only a first overview. No european line cord whereas the socket and voltage adjustment are good. I guess that a good family father, who wanted to buy a beautiful new machine for the kids, would cry.

A shame really. Number 19 was probably made over 2 years ago.

#11 6 years ago

If you can wait, I'd send it back for a refund and wait for the new batch of MMR Standards, grab one of those if you want NIB. The MMR LE you have was probably made in Jan or Feb of 2015, maybe before that even for overseas market, and probably sold above MSRP now based on LE NIB rarity, but this machine is over 2 years old for a reason. Distributors holding onto LEs for so long is a little crazy. LE is just a plaque and maybe interior paint and alternate trim away from a Standard. You can easily get the shaker and DMD color chip and install those like many of us Standard owners have. Good luck!

#14 6 years ago

I just checked my MMR Standard backbox. When locked, there is an obstruction at the lock so the back glass assembly cannot be moved up, this is normal. Turning the backbox key removes this obstruction and the back glass assembly can be slid up a little and removed from the bottom. Inside the backbox at the top, there is a piece of black painted wood maybe an inch wide and running the width of the back box, and a slot gap between it and the top inside front of the backbox where the backglass assembly slids up into. On the left and right inside vertical in the backbox as long as the back box sides, there are similar pieces of wood to keep the back glass assembly from falling back and it rests on those wood rails. There are not pegs like the WOZ picture shown earlier, just wood rails. Hope this helps!

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

I remember reading that the number doesn't necessarily reflect the order in which it was made.

Maybe the owner can post the manufacturing date. Edit: I see he did that. What is the playfield manufacturing date?

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from jimy_speedt:

playfield is 3 Jan 2016

Interesting, even though it was assembled in Jan 2017, the parts are old. This leads me to think that they assembled a machine that already had a rusty coin door, instead of my assumption that it rusted sitting around after assembly. Can't believe the door rusted only since Jan 2017 assembly. Either way, sux.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Remember the le colour upgrade is cheaper

But only for French people. (le colour) .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 26.50
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 45.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-le-received-this-morning-sad-story?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.