(Topic ID: 95130)

MMR LE - pinside offer - have a few out of a reseller ...

By PPS

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mrclean
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

number6.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Just a few from a reseller who did not come up with the deposit ... so as I have several lists I'm going thru, I figured I'd offer them up for pinsiders as well. Anyone interested email me or call me 408-891-7878 these would be MMR LE's ...

[email protected]

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Just a few from a reseller who did not come up with the deposit ... so as I have several lists I'm going thru, I figured I'd offer them up for pinsiders as well. Anyone interested email me or call me 408-891-7878 these would be MMR LE's ...
[email protected]

Tried calling.. went to voice mail, I'm interested. I want a specific number if possible... Thanks.

#3 9 years ago

Just spoke to Rick... Nice dude! Happy to say that I'm now on the MMRLE List !

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Just spoke to Rick... Nice dude! Happy to say that I'm now on the MMRLE List !

Did you get your number?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Did you get your number?

Well.. No, unfortunately I didn't... I didn't really have a back up plan I thought for sure that number I wanted would be available since it was a rather high number, But Rick basically said look I've got this number or this number etc... I was like uhhhh yeah I'll take THAT number ! so I think I was in the right place at the right time with someone else that backed out etc... yes I payed extra for it, but to me it's worth it.

I'm really stoked to even get one regardless of the requested number situation.

#7 9 years ago

yep, that's right... special number for a special price.. . .

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Well.. No, unfortunately I didn't... I didn't really have a back up plan I thought for sure that number I wanted would be available since it was a rather high number, But Rick basically said look I've got this number or this number etc... I was like uhhhh yeah I'll take THAT number ! so I think I was in the right place at the right time with someone else that backed out etc... yes I payed extra for it, but to me it's worth it.
I'm really stoked to even get one regardless of the requested number situation.

So, you paid extra for the number? It sounded like that number you want is available at this stage in time, but you still have to pay extra for it? Yikes.

#9 9 years ago

He charges extra $ for "requested numbers", I think it's either 100, 300, or 500 depending on what that number is. Respectively the lower the number the more expensive. The number I originally wanted was my birthday, sadly... It was gone.. I said ok what do you have available...since I didn't have a back up number he let me know, gave me the pricing options and I agreed, and was rather shocked that I was able to get a particular number.

#10 9 years ago

Does your number change your production order? Might not matter since stern is producing these and pumps the games out quick (presumably) but on WOZ that is the difference in over a year of time with your game...so that is a reasonable question for you to ask rick.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does your number change your production order? Might not matter since stern is producing these and pumps the games out quick (presumably) but on WOZ that is the difference in over a year of time with your game...so that is a reasonable question for you to ask rick.

I briefly discussed when will I get the game.. . Rick said basically he is ensuring that prior to having it on the line at Stern he wants to check over and ensure each and every little part. Once they are being produced Stern will be churning out lots of them per week is essentially what Rick said, I don't remember the exact number but they should all be completed / shipped out to those that payed in full for the 1000 MMRLE's first before the MMR.

Now I'm just pressed on what trim to order it in.. any one have pics of all three ? I think he said gold, black, steel ?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Now I'm just pressed on what trim to order it in.. any one have pics of all three ? I think he said gold, black, steel ?

Check out the monster thread at: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-pps-and-overall-update-official-pps-oct-21-2013/page/79

Page 80 has a picture of a prototype wearing the shiny black. They dropped one of the four shown on page 79.

#13 9 years ago

Rick said hope to start shipping in about 30 days - and then 100-150 per week

#14 9 years ago

btw... I'm getting number 6.

Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Rick said hope to start shipping in about 30 days - and then 100-150 per week

Yep... I'll need to find one more random pin before that happens... I own 4x right now and need another to make it 5 that way when MMRLE arrives it will actually be my 6th pin ! (Whirlwind or T2) is on the brain.

number6.jpgnumber6.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-le-pinside-offer-have-a-few-out-of-a-reseller and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.