• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-585.jpg
image-944.jpg
mmre lineup to play.jpg

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#2 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

Just played a MMR in the wild played great the owner said it's been on for over 48hrs not one problem with it had to wait in line 30 people deep he even said the coin mechs work a lot of quarters collected already man I wish I was on the original order list!
Logan's arcade
2410 w. Fullerton ave
CHICAGO ILL

There are plenty of spots available at original price or less...LOL

#3 9 years ago

These great reviews seem to be coming from new accounts… wonder who's behind all this?

Things that make you go hmmm…

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

There are plenty of spots available at original price or less...LOL

Really for the LE's
Can you PM me the info thanks

#5 9 years ago

That's crazy a line 30 ppl deep to play mm ?????

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

These great reviews seem to be coming from new accounts… wonder who's behind all this?

We'll maybe you should go play it yourself then?
It's open everyday til midnight have a drink relax and be blown away by the quality of the game!
They have great food too

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

We'll maybe you should go play it yourself then?
It's open everyday til midnight have a drink relax and be blown away by the quality of the game!
They have great food too

Thanks for the tip Rick!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Thanks for the tip Rick!

Your schtick is about as original as a Foghat concert.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Thanks for the tip Rick!

lol

Quoted from eggbert52:

Your schtick is as original as a Foghat concert.

lol

#10 9 years ago

i gave up trying to get a play in. security beat the crap out of a line jumper as well...

mmre lineup to play.jpgmmre lineup to play.jpg
#11 9 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

That's crazy a line 30 ppl deep to play mm ?????

A least 24-30 and everyone was blown away by it the sound was amazing they had it on pretty loud, and the way that the shaker motor was implemented into the game is incredible when you hit the trolls it shakes a little bit and when the castle blows out the shaker goes nuts, the light show is amazing too seriously you guys need to go down there and play it I'm still smiling after 2hrs playing!
Got to get me one if these are killer!!!!!!!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Jalpert on another thread has played it and has a complete review of his experience .
In short he said sound was great and it played great at 7.5 degrees and the cabinet looked great!
He's no rookie Teekee!

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

Just played a MMR in the wild played great the owner said it's been on for over 48hrs not one problem with it

Shut the front door! A full 48 hours with ZERO issues??? Wowza!!

#14 9 years ago

30 deep? Ok.

image-944.jpgimage-944.jpg
#15 9 years ago

So they're shipping games? Is that the point of the bogus post?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Who knows? But I need to get myself a set of those BS protectors.....

#17 9 years ago

30 deep? Ok.

I was number 28 and there were two chicks behind me.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

No not shipping just put a test game out on location where do you get shipping from????????????????????????????

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

I'm still smiling after 2hrs playing!

No wonder the line was 30 deep. You hogged the pin for 2 hours.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

Really for the LE's
Can you PM me the info thanks

You are interested in a buying a game that you yourself have rated at 2.8?
image-585.jpgimage-585.jpg

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

You are interested in a buying a game that you yourself have rated at 2.8?

image-585.jpg 51 KB

Yes now I am you should be embarrassed are you like the pinball police?

#22 9 years ago

I thought Concretehardt had a pretty good catch there....

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

Yes now I am you should be embarrassed are you like the pinball police?

You should be embarrassed for torpedoing your own integrity and credibility in a sad attempt to artificially influence the pinside top 100.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

You should be embarrassed for torpedoing your own integrity and credibility in a sad attempt to artificially influence the pinside top 100.

It's kind of comical when hondanuts fills out a bunch of reviews and comments, then gets his account retired and they don't count. Makes me giggle just a little bit each time

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

No not shipping just put a test game out on location where do you get shipping from????????????????????????????

Because a game is currently sitting on location. The game is 15 years old, what market research on mmr??

#26 9 years ago

Ok it's not out at Logan's you guys are right as usual!
If you people want to be in denial and live in your own little fantasy that this game is not real and doesn't exist that's fine! Whatever!

#27 9 years ago

Love how he didn't even change his bs review for ACDC on the new account, same review as the old banned acct

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Because a game is currently sitting on location. The game is 15 years old, what market research on mmr??

some sample games are on location. This has been known for a while. Will look forward to your somehow spinning that into a conspiracy theory though.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

Ok it's not out at Logan's you guys are right as usual!
If you people want to be in denial and live in your own little fantasy that this game is not real and doesn't exist that's fine! Whatever!

This isn't about MMR, it's about you being an obvious sock puppet. Go away.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

some sample games are on location. This has been known for a while. Will look forward to your somehow spinning that into a conspiracy theory though.

Thank The Lord someone that's not delusional

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Majesticman:

Thank The Lord someone that's not delusional

Well that makes one of us.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Who knows? But I need to get myself a set of those BS protectors.....

I had a pair, but they failed in less than 48 hours. I'm waiting for the improved BSPR to come out.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

I had a pair, but they failed in less than 48 hours. I'm waiting for the improved BSPR to come out.

Should have ordered the BSP LE for an extra $2K.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

Quoted from cooked71:

Should have ordered the BSP LE for an extra $2K.

You are both wrong, buy the BSP Pro VE and then buy the mods separate, it saves $$.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Thanks for the tip Rick!

Honestly it the more Hondanut, trolly#1, whomever he is makes these accounts the personality and behavior seems more and more like that of Rick. He specifically always harps on the same topics and specifically goes after things which are identified with people Rick hates. This troll has an obvious agenda.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Honestly it the more Hondanut, trolly#1, whomever he is makes these accounts the personality and behavior seems more and more like that of Rick. He specifically always harps on the same topics and specifically goes after things which are identified with people Rick hates. This troll has an obvious agenda.

Well, he just started trolling a TWD code thread...... Dude needs to go.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

see below:

Quoted from pezpunk:

If you think these HondaNut clone accounts are the the work of Rick, you are SUPER SUPER naive. He may not be the best at PR but he is not a complete moron.
These accounts are DESIGNED from the start to be caught and reviled. They keep posting absurd BS even after they're exposed. They are the work of some crybaby who can't get over that their MM is being remade. I hope the mods out who's doing it.

#38 9 years ago

It would be sucidal of Rick to have duplicate accounts. People that smart aren't that stupid.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Your schtick is about as original as a Foghat concert.

C'mon man!! If you're going to steal a line from the movie Kingpin, at least stay faithful to the script. It's "fresh" as a Foghat concert.

#40 9 years ago

actually, browsing through poster histories, it appears these guys are all the same person, originating with GalagaMaster I think:

GalagaMaster (retired pinsider -- only forum data still available. Posted in threads over two years ago, though.
HondaNut Joined: Apr 20th, 2014 Last seen: Jun 23rd, 2014
BigBoyThursday Joined: Jun 25th, 2014 Last seen: Aug 8th, 2014
johnnyfootballer Joined: Aug 15th, 2014 Last seen: Sep 26th, 2014
MajesticMan Joined: Oct 28th, 2014 Last seen: Oct 30th, 2014
Pubchamp1 (retired pinsider -- only forum data available.)
zippee (retired pinsider, only forum data available.)

there are probably tons more. but all of these accounts have Monster Bash rated a 10.0 or close to it and Medieval Madness rated anywhere from 2 to low 7s. they are all also either frozen or retired, and posted exclusively trolling in MM threads with similar styles and agendas. he repeatedly makes the same IOS autocorrect mistakes, such as "well" erroneously being autocorrected to "we'll". it's unmistakably the same person.

I have no idea what this guy's deal is. it looks like at least at first he was in for a MMR and then went off the deep end being obnoxious about it, got banned, got mad, and this is his loserly form of "revenge", still ongoing 9 months later? what a weirdo.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

actually, browsing through poster histories, it appears these guys are all the same person, originating with GalagaMaster I think:
GalagaMaster (retired pinsider -- only forum data still available. Posted in threads over two years ago, though.
HondaNut Joined: Apr 20th, 2014 Last seen: Jun 23rd, 2014
BigBoyThursday Joined: Jun 25th, 2014 Last seen: Aug 8th, 2014
johnnyfootballer Joined: Aug 15th, 2014 Last seen: Sep 26th, 2014
MajesticMan Joined: Oct 28th, 2014 Last seen: Oct 30th, 2014
Pubchamp1 (retired pinsider -- only forum data available.)
zippee (retired pinsider, only forum data available.)
there are probably tons more. but all of these accounts have Monster Bash rated a 10.0 or close to it and Medieval Madness rated anywhere from 2 to low 7s. they are all also either frozen or retired, and posted exclusively trolling in MM threads with similar styles and agendas. he repeatedly makes the same IOS autocorrect mistakes, such as "well" erroneously being autocorrected to "we'll". it's unmistakably the same person.
I have no idea what this guy's deal is. it looks like at least at first he was in for a MMR and then went off the deep end being obnoxious about it, got banned, got mad, and this is his loserly form of "revenge", still ongoing 9 months later? what a weirdo.

That is some incredible sleuthing you did there. Pretty flawless logic too. Conclusion - its totally Rick.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Conclusion - its totally Rick.

Agreed. His initial name of Glagamaster even has an "R" in it. Real subtle, Rick!

#43 9 years ago

I think Rick was busy watching his Giants win the World Series.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Agreed. His initial name of Glagamaster even has an "R" in it. Real subtle, Rick!

Exactly! Way too obvious.

#46 9 years ago

I agree since its been on location @ Logan's Arcade I haven't seen any pictures of the game on location nor video. If someone in the area of Logan's can be so kind as to post those it would be appreciated. Ricks latest post on PPS forum was that the game went to the DPO expo and pics/vids would be provided. I would be more excited if the UL fiasco was finally taken care of... At this point with UL taking as long as they are I'm really finding it hard to believe that issues not completed yet.

3 weeks later
#47 9 years ago

Is MMr still there?

#48 9 years ago

Still there and still running strong 12 hrs a day.

#49 9 years ago

yes it is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-le-on-location-logans-arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.