(Topic ID: 69031)

MMR LE got my payment back today??!? anybody else?

By DEN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Marc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Okey i am in panic soon.

Got mail from Rick 2weeks ago, was on the mmr le list. I live in denmark so sending a check is too slow so i arranges banktransfer with Rick(great guy). I transferred 1018 usd 25oct. Got no "recieved" mails from Rick. Today the 04. Now i got my deposite transferred back, minus about 100usd, dammmmn, anybody else in europe this happend to/?
Man this is not so nice news, any info is welcome, i have not read all written about mmr, only that Rock war sick/busy.
Mmr is not cancled right?

#2 10 years ago

Maybe talk to PPS and not Pinside?

#3 10 years ago

Oh i did send Rick mail right away, just cant wait no longer, wanted to know if anybody else experienced this, i hope its okey to ask other mmr le buyers here,

#4 10 years ago

Good luck DEN, I hope you can work it out okay! It's probably a funds transfer issue, I've run into those previously myself. So far, the PPS team has really worked hard to please everyone, so if you keep communicating with PPS you should be okay, I hope.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Good luck DEN, I hope you can work it out okay! It's probably a funds transfer issue, I've run into those previously myself. So far, the PPS team has really worked hard to please everyone, so if you keep communicating with PPS you should be okay, I hope.

Thank you sir
Hope everything works out fine.
Looking really forward to hear from Rick, so this is only me thats happend for then, mmr le production still on the way??

#6 10 years ago

That makes no sense, it would make more sense to tell you you didn't make the LE cut but give you the option of standard before your money was sent back. Probably was an error, please let us know how it goes.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Now i got my deposite transferred back, minus about 100usd,

I guess I have to wonder where that $100 went.

#8 10 years ago

well looks like you scored the numbered gold plate then, not a total loss.

#9 10 years ago

I hope you know that there is a European importer?
Ministry of Pinball

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from marcelmagic:

you know that there is a European importer?

That would have been my question . Thanks

#11 10 years ago

Well i just saw the add and orderd right away directley from planetarys page, some days went, i lost the hope, standart version got announced, i really lost my hope and suddentley a nice guy called Rick sent me a lovley mail and told me i was on the LE list and i transferred payment.

Okey, hmmm dont really know what to doo now, dont knot transport costs from usa and tax and so on. Ahhh i just wanna buy a LE model, i have a beutifull mm now, play it everyday, and really wanna pack a nib up also enjoy the shaker and have a new more stabel mm.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Well i just saw the add and orderd right away directley from planetarys page, some days went, i lost the hope, standart version got announced, i really lost my hope and suddentley a nice guy called Rick sent me a lovley mail and told me i was on the LE list and i transferred payment.
Okey, hmmm dont really know what to doo now, dont knot transport costs from usa and tax and so on. Ahhh i just wanna buy a LE model, i have a beutifull mm now, play it everyday, and really wanna pack a nib up also enjoy the shaker and have a new more stabel mm.

Email rick at [email protected], he has always been responsive when I have emailed him in the past.

#13 10 years ago

Hope this works out for you. Best of luck

#14 10 years ago

Update: thanks for your help guys, got mail from Rick, my LE is nit cancelled. Something must go wrong at banks so i am gonna contact my bank tommorrow.

It was really frustrating wakin up yesterday to see the deposit came back... oh no

Also more good news, Kevin from Skid B just maild me i am soo close on the list to Predator... exiting pintimes we live in... as soon as i know more about the Hobbit ill consider an order thrre, i love the theme and jjp build quality.

Thanks guys

#15 10 years ago

best of luck with the Predator, looks a winner

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

best of luck with the Predator, looks a winner

Totally, but only 250made its pretty diffecult.
I think predator will bee a really collectors item in few years, collectors item we cant say about mm anymore pps will pump these out till the whole marked is fed

#17 10 years ago

You will get predator be patient... As soon as people have to make full payment slots will come available. I know of 4 people who bailed recently (I was one of them)

#18 10 years ago

I also bailed on Predator this week.

#19 10 years ago

When real money comes due I'm 95% sure I'm out on Predator.

#20 10 years ago

Predator is a perfect example of how taking too much time results in withering on the vine. A little bit of Ready, Fire, Aim could have prevented all these cancelled orders.

#21 10 years ago

Didn't it also have a really poor showing at Expo this year?

#22 10 years ago

Kevin writes here only 5 or 6 dropouts.
Just coruios why did you drop out

#23 10 years ago

he already emailed me, and looks like his wire xfer went awry so I told him to go figure it out with his bank and let me know ... not a big deal ... certainly not pinside fodder ...

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Didn't it also have a really poor showing at Expo this year?

I played it at the NW pin show in Tacoma... I thought it sucked...

#26 10 years ago

buy a real
better than picture

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Predator is a perfect example of how taking too much time results in withering on the vine. A little bit of Ready, Fire, Aim could have prevented all these cancelled orders.

Agreed 100%. If Predator had come out a year ago I think it would be a different vibe, now there are just too many other places to spend my pinball money.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods
Decals
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-le-got-my-payment-back-today-anybody-else and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.