Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinballphil
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I still have 1 each of the gold or black Medieval Madness LE pre-order spots available. Two of my clients asked for their deposits back so these are now available @ $7995. My policy is your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks prior to shipping. I am an authorized dealer and these come with a full factory warranty. Hurry and get yours now and choose gold or black. To reserve one with a $1000 deposit, text or call me on my cell phone, 630 dash 306 dash 2567. Or email me at pinballphil @ yahoo.com. Phil

#2 5 years ago

Saturday morning bump

#3 5 years ago

Still have two spots available.

#4 5 years ago

You sound like an awesome seller; I should have bought from you! The person the I bought from isn't issuing refunds.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

You sound like an awesome seller; I should have bought from you! The person the I bought from isn't issuing refunds.

I like those policies, too. Some are insisting in PIF and also pricing above MSRP.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

That's because distributors who won't refund are broke ass losers that can't spring a grand until they find a new buyer. But in truth, all of the guys who made non-refundable deposits deserve the $500 spanking they seem to be taking if they can't gut it out and take delivery.

2 weeks later
#7 5 years ago

Phil is salt of the earth and as good as they come. He does all of my repair work.
Awesome dude! Buy with confidence.

1 week later
#8 5 years ago

I still have one gold and one black available.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside