Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by AUKraut
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 6 years ago

A local operator here in North Ga. has matching serial numbers(394), of these 3 titles. MMR LE is Gold, AFM LE is martian green, and the WOZ RR is what it is. All NIB and he is looking too sell as a lot. He operates here in Ga. and is able to ship. I have no clue what he wants, if interested I will forward his contact info.

#2 6 years ago

He just told me that he has the color upgrade for MMR LE. E-mail him directly at [email protected]

#3 6 years ago

Another email to get in contact with seller Rik Graham
[email protected]

#4 6 years ago

e-mail sent to Rik - thx.

#5 6 years ago

if only the serial number was 392.

#6 6 years ago

He actually had a 392 MM that got sold last year.

#7 6 years ago

I sent him an email as well. Thanks.

2 months later
#8 6 years ago

Told this op I would bump the thread. I have no idea if anything came of the folks who replied originally.

#9 6 years ago

Yes and thank you for passing on the info - he replied to me but wanted much much higher than you can buy all three direct from a distributor or manufacturer. You may need to help him understand that these unfortunately are not rare nor truly limited currently....maybe in 10 years but not now if he wants to sell, he will need to form a package deal under current prices to move them. Hope he finds a buyer. Thx. Chris

Rik's quote: The three limited edition pinball machines are priced at $30000.00 shipped east of the Mississippi and at $30500.00 shipped west of the Mississippi. If someone would like to pick them up at our shop just north of Atlanta the price is $29500.00.

#11 6 years ago

Combined these are worth 24k or less right. I’m I missing something.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

Yes and thank you for passing on the info - he replied to me but wanted much much higher than you can buy all three direct from a distributor or manufacturer. You may need to help him understand that these unfortunately are not rare nor truly limited currently....maybe in 10 years but not now if he wants to sell, he will need to form a package deal under current prices to move them. Hope he finds a buyer. Thx. Chris
Rik's quote: The three limited edition pinball machines are priced at $30000.00 shipped east of the Mississippi and at $30500.00 shipped west of the Mississippi. If someone would like to pick them up at our shop just north of Atlanta the price is $29500.00.

What a putz

#13 6 years ago

Can you still get these 3 games from distributors NIB?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Can you still get these 3 games from distributors NIB?

Yep, just not number matching on the MMR/AFMR, and the MMR LE NIB are all gone.....

Still, without that these are $27K from Automated Services just on posted website numbers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-le-afm-le-woz-rr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.