Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by HookedonPinonics
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MMr topper connection (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Merry Christmas all! We got a Medieval Madness topper from Laseriffic. There were no instructions in the box on how to hook up and it doesn't seem that the topper came with the cords you need to hook it up to the machine. It is a very short chord and I do not see where this would plug into. Has anyone hooked one of these up before and do you need to purchase an additional cord to make this work? Attached is a picture to show you what it came attached with. Thanks for the help!

MMr topper connection (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

Is this going to be installed in an original MM or an MMr remake?

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Is this going to be installed in an original MM or an MMr remake?

Remake

#4 1 year ago

I can look at mine when I get home and let you know how I got it but that will not be until tomorrow

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I can look at mine when I get home and let you know how I got it but that will not be until tomorrow

Awesome thanks so much!

#6 1 year ago

Mine is ran from the topper down into the lower cab and run to the power supply in the front right side of the cab. You must be missing that wire. If you contact Joe I am sure he will make it right

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Mine is ran from the topper down into the lower cab and run to the power supply in the front right side of the cab. You must be missing that wire. If you contact Joe I am sure he will make it right

Yeah we were able to get a hold of them and they are sending us the wire. It was missing from the box. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside