medieval boob.jpg
tumblr_m0ng6rBeWT1qhd0xso1_500_large.jpg
DSCF5284.JPG
1269341207-pwned1.jpg
pin copy.jpg
technical-support-call-him-punjabi-lok-virsa-blog-p-o-ibackgroundz.com.jpg
965657_01_bmg_50_cal_m2_armor_piercing_a_640.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 458 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 10.
#351 9 years ago

Cool - Thanks!

#352 9 years ago

I'm liking what I'm seeing. Any previews on the color dots that we might be able to see?

#353 9 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

I'm liking what I'm seeing. Any previews on the color dots that we might be able to see?

Why don't you ask that question on the PPS forum. You know, the forum where Rick chose to post the pictures instead of on Pinside (in this thread).

Gotta love how he thinks Pinside sucks, but uses it to direct traffic to his site.

#354 9 years ago

I don't think pinside sucks. I think a few people on pinside suck. Please don't speak for me, thanks.

#355 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I don't think pinside sucks. I think a few people on pinside suck. Please don't speak for me, thanks.

Your posts speak for themselves and it's obvious how you feel.

Thanks.

#356 9 years ago

Browsing the pics on the PPS site and noticed MMR comes w/ Stern style metal leg protectors. Cool little bonus.

#357 9 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Browsing the pics on the PPS site and noticed MMR comes w/ Stern style metal leg protectors. Cool little bonus.

And slide rails instead of pegs.

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

You would rather deprive the vast majority of info on your flagship product because you don't like a few people on Pinside or their questions and don't post here except when it's totally self-serving?

Wow. Just wow. That attitude may be fine for the average poster, but not for the spokesman of PPS or any company that relies on Pinside members to support their business. "Screw you, but buy my stuff" doesn't seem to be a good long term strategy, and yet you continue to get a free pass.

(You used to have me on ignore and you refuse to talk to me, so you may not see this and I doubt I'll get an answer, but this is one case where no answer is necessary).

#359 9 years ago

So we have people that run Pinball Companies that actually come here to have a conversation. (not all do!) ..and instead of picking their brains and talking pinball with them, all some of us do is sling shit and be assholes.

#360 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You would rather deprive the vast majority of info on your flagship product because you don't like a few people on Pinside .

So much hyperbole on pinside.... lol/

I'm not sure he's DEPRIVED the vast majority of people of anything...

It's all 1-click away.

Anyone who cant figure that out probably cant afford to buy his product anyways

Kudos on machines coming off the assembly line. I cant wait to see one in person....

#361 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

So we have people that run Pinball Companies that actually come here to have a conversation. (not all do!) ..and instead of picking their brains and talking pinball with them, all some of us do is sling shit and be assholes.

Or post quirky Gifs

#363 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

And slide rails instead of pegs.

Never any reason to expect pegs, since the rails were on the original MM.

#364 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Never any reason to expect pegs, since the rails were on the original MM.

So were coin mechs....

#365 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ted - a conversation involves more than one person. Rick just wants us to accept whatever he says with no discussion. Big difference.

#366 9 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

So were coin mechs....

Now why didn't I think of that?

#367 9 years ago

sure wish we had some pix here too

(hint hint)

#368 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

sure wish we had some pix here too
(hint hint)

When I open mine I'll post pics HERE!

#369 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Ted - a conversation involves more than one person. Rick just wants us to accept whatever he says with no discussion. Big difference.

Many have had discussions here with Rick.

#370 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When I open mine I'll post pics HERE!

yeah

gracias

#371 9 years ago

Is it still possible to order one of these or have they all been spoken for?

#372 9 years ago

Still available. PM me for a good distributor. I bought that slot from you a couple weeks back.

#373 9 years ago

I will get some more pics and put some on both ... probably not do that until later tonite.

rick

#374 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I will get some more pics and put some on both ... probably not do that until later tonite.
rick

Great choice...let everyone celebrate! Exciting times!

#375 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Many have had discussions here with Rick.

Only on his terms and only if you are on script. Go ahead, ask why he won't back up his own claim about only a small percentage of customers caring about coin mechs. See how long that discussion is.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#377 9 years ago

This thread is totally off the rails. The game is being made. People are happy. Can the negative Nellies go bother their families or something? Don't you have a birthday or anniversay party you can go ruin?

Post edited by Nevus: added emoticons for fun!

#378 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Only on his terms and only if you are on script. Go ahead, ask why he won't back up his own claim about only a small percentage of customers caring about coin mechs. See how long that discussion is.

It's his company and his product. He can run his business however he sees fit. If his management style causes it to fail so be it. That is his choice as he's the one that invested to start the company. Rick doesn't owe you an answer or anything. If you don't like it speak with your wallet. No other major company is on pinside answering everyone's questions. The only ones on here are here to sell there products and they need pinside to suceed. PPS obviously does not really need pinside as they seem to be doing OK.

#379 9 years ago

CONGRATS RICK on getting this done in record time. Now we wont need to hear about it anymore lol. I have been hearing about this for over 10 years already. Stupid way-no

#380 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

No other major company is on pinside answering everyone's questions.

No other company promised they were going to open and transparent and and answer questions anyone had unlike their competitors either.

Rick said if you have a question, call. I did. Call was never returned. Then I emailed. He wanted to review some things before he would answer my questions. But then he said he wasn't going to answer them. Then I was told he was going to call me. Never got a call.

Rick has played Pinside like a fiddle. Good for him. But at some point people are just going to admit that he flat out lied and told people what he wanted to hear at Expo 13. He's no different than those he was criticizing and he's probably worse.

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Batwoman.jpg 54 KB

I think you just broke Pinside.

#382 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

No other company promised they were going to open and transparent and and answer questions anyone had unlike their competitors either.
Rick said if you have a question, call. I did. Call was never returned. Then I emailed. He wanted to review some things before he would answer my questions. But then he said he wasn't going to answer them. Then I was told he was going to call me. Never got a call.
Rick has played Pinside like a fiddle. Good for him. But at some point people are just going to admit that he flat out lied and told people what he wanted to hear at Expo 13. He's no different than those he was criticizing and he's probably worse.

are you on the PP forum? There is someone there using the name "jfh."

#383 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

He has the right to change his mind, to be the most closed off business on the planet, to use and abuse pinside as he sees fit. He can also tell you to call and ignore you. I'm not saying it's the best business practice or even a good business practice but he can do whatever he wants. Like I said, the only thing that talks is you wallet. You want him to be what he is not and is not going to be. Would it be great if things were different, absolutely, but they are not going to be. Either you accept that and there products and service are good enough for you to continue purchasing them or they are not and you take your money elsewhere. In the end consumers always decide if a business succeeds or not

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

call.
I did.
Call was never returned.
Then I emailed.
Then I was told he was going to call me.
Never got a call.

So sad.... but didn't you mean to send this to "Dear Cosmo"?

crybaby.jpgcrybaby.jpg

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

He has the right to change his mind, to be the most closed off business on the planet, to use and abuse pinside as he sees fit.

In the end consumers always decide if a business succeeds or not

Agreed. But it's pretty sad that that so many apparently approve of his approach.

#386 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

No, but maybe I'll turn it into a country song, post it on the Internet and dictate that no one can listen to it.

#387 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

CONGRATS RICK on getting this done in record time. Now we wont need to hear about it anymore lol. I have been hearing about this for over 10 years already. Stupid way-no

Dream come true, congratulations Rick, and to all who believed in this project, we will soon be playing our games!!

#388 9 years ago

Couldn't anyone on the pps forum grab a screenshot and repost the pic here. I would, but it's not worth my time to register for an online forum that I'd only visit once.

If their forum is so secretive that you need to provide an email address just to view it, then I'm not interested. I'll just wait till it's here

#389 9 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Couldn't anyone on the pps forum grab a screenshot and repost the pic here. I would, but it's not worth my time to register for an online forum that I'd only visit once.
If their forum is so secretive that you need to provide an email address just to view it, then I'm not interested. I'll just wait till it's here

psst - you need to provide an email address to sign up here as well.

#390 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

crybaby.jpg 20 KB

I have not received anything yet...

#391 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

psst - you need to provide an email address to sign up here as well.

I'm here daily. I only plan to look at their forums once , and only to view pictures that will eventually be posted here. I don't plan to visit their site regularly, why should I provide them with an email for 10 seconds of viewing.

#392 9 years ago

This is the pinball hub of the world, right? Why go anywhere else.

#393 9 years ago

Congrats to all waiting, very exciting time for you all !!

#394 9 years ago

This is the pinball hub of the world, right? Why go anywhere else.

This is where I found out about MMR and thus sent in my $1000 when I signed up for it. Nothing like free advertising.

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

rick

That's cool. Easier than forum-hopping just to take a look at some pics. The first few games look good.. some folks are gonna be partying like it's 1997 here real soon

#396 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Do you dream about MM and coin mechs?

DO you have dreams about Rick?

Seriously.... obsession.. not healthy.

#397 9 years ago

If their forum is so secretive that you need to provide an email address just to view it, then I'm not interested.

Just go register a "[email protected]" and use their bandwidth and save Robin some bandwidth money in the process.

#398 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

As far as pics are concerned, I've posted some on the PPS forum and I have permission from Stern to do so, and there are obviously things that we cannot take pictures of, etc for a number of reasons and I totally respect that, so the pictures will not be far encompassing as there is alot of co-mingling of stern stuff in there which is not to be shown. BUT, I will get more pics today!
Rick

Rick for President !

#399 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Do you dream about MM and coin mechs?
DO you have dreams about Rick?
Seriously.... obsession.. not healthy.

It's seriously a little creepy ... I need to read more psychology today to understand it better ...

#400 9 years ago

Or Rick you could take that time and invest it in a nice beer, screw the naysayers, there will always be more of them. Move on and move along.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.99
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 458 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 10.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-is-on-the-production-line/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.