4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MooButt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Helping a friend with an MMR. Never worked on one of these remakes.

he says his game gets zero power and won't turn on. FIgure I'd check for a loose plug and check the fuses.

Where are the fuses on these games and what type are they? Is there a line fuse I should check?

#2 4 years ago

You can download the manual here - https://www.chicago-gaming.com/manuals/MMR_Manual_Rev_1_2.pdf

Page 1-56 LED list shows where LEDs are to check fuses.

Page 1-57 Shows fuse locations and sizes.

Under playfield on three identical driver boards and inside metal box over on/off switch area.

LTG : )

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

he says his game gets zero power and won't turn on. FIgure I'd check for a loose plug and check the fuses.

Check if outlet good. If cord into rear of the cabinet is good. Then check the LEDs inside the metal box over the on/off switch. Plastic cover so you can see if they are lit and fuses good.

You could also plug something into the service outlet to be sure you have power that far.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Check if outlet good. If cord into rear of the cabinet is good. Then check the LEDs inside the metal box over the on/off switch. Plastic cover so you can see if they are lit and fuses good.
    You could also plug something into the service outlet to be sure you have power that far.

I’m having the same issue on my MB. I’ll check the fuses in the metal box.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-fuse-locations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.