Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hi again everyone.

Ok, it wasn’t long ago that I had some issues with my LCD screen which so far have been fixed, however the sporadic color issue I mentioned, that I was hoping was linked to the LCD issue, might be something different and was hoping to see if anyone else had this issue before.

The issue I am having is that when I go to the CGC special adjustments menu (holding the ESC or Service Credits button for 5 sec), the Colorization option immediately changes from YES or NO and is not selectable and cannot be changed. When I exit the CGC menu, for a split second there is no color (goes back to the single color) and it then immediately changes back to color.

So my questions are:

Is this normal?
Has anyone else had this happen to their machine and if so how did you get this fixed?
Is this an issue with my color chip as I have the one that has the holographic sticker and would CGC be the ones to provide support or would it be Planetary Pinball Supply (where the chip was purchased from)?

Thanks for any help and suggestions as I’ve already removed and re-inserted the chip previously as I though this might be causing my previous LCD issue. I inspected the chip and there were no bent pins. I’ve also reinstalled the latest firmware from the Chicago Gaming’s site (2.0.2, it could be the 2.0.2.a but in the CGC it just has 2.0.2).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-color-sporadic-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.