Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 318 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    download_(2)_(resized).jpg
    colordmd_(resized).png
    image_1.jpg
    Peter_Griffin_crack_pipe.jpg
    beer.png
    beer_mask.png
    whole_castle.png
    fire2.png
    fire1.png
    castle.png
    dragon.png
    mask.png
    image.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2015-08-28_at_9.31.11_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2015-08-28_at_9.31.55_PM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#139 8 years ago

So given MMr LE owners have to cough up for this colorization, does that mean future releases, eg CCr LE, will include color, but be more expensive? Or will you always sell colorization as a paid upgrade?

#211 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Hahaha, no, Rick would love to have CCC. He can't though, Eric wants no part in working with him on it. Given how Rick treated him who the hell can blame him? So Rick will have to have someone write their own new code if he does it.

I can see it now...PPS announce Cactus Canyon Remake made with original unfinished rules and dots. Marketing states if you buy the LE, you will get upgraded to a fully fleshed out ruleset and dots etc etc once finished. Just prior to production they announce......... anyway, you get the picture.

#212 8 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

I can see no scenario where selling an old MM to get an MMR costs $5k+.

The scenario is New Zealand, or Australia for that matter.

#214 8 years ago
    Quoted from WIKED:

In Australia, MMR's cost nearly $11K so if you can find me an original MM for $6K please let me know. I have been looking and haven't seen one for sale under $10K.

Are you sure about the current MMr price? Have you checked recently with the current AUD/USD? Without freight and GST/Duty, the straight conversion is $11500. Add $1000 freight and GST and you're at $13500 approx for a MMr. True, $8500 for a MM might be a bit light but not by far.

#216 8 years ago
    Quoted from WIKED:

My MMR cost me AU$9995.00 + shipping from Melbourne which Wayne said about $220 as he will pool a few together that will come up here. The dollar doesn't concern me as I paid in full over 12 months when the dollar was .92c. If you didn't pay by then I understand it's going to be a bit dearer for sure.
    I have been looking for an original MM since the MMR was announced and the prices have gone down from $14K to $10K for the ones I have seen on eBay, AA and AP.

You made the right call paying in full! 30% appreciation in value. Any ideas when it's due? Around $10 - $12k seems about right now I think, depending on condition. But the currency will drive the value of all machines in Australia up eventually.

#223 8 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

That's my point, if you can't get an original MM for $5k cheaper than MMR, then the difference is not $5k. I'd like to find either one for $6k US too...

Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

(MMr) = $NZ12.6k + gst + shipping = $NZ15k +/-
    Last MM sold here in NZ was 10k ish

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-color-dmd-sneak-peek?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.