Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 318 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    download_(2)_(resized).jpg
    colordmd_(resized).png
    image_1.jpg
    Peter_Griffin_crack_pipe.jpg
    beer.png
    beer_mask.png
    whole_castle.png
    fire2.png
    fire1.png
    castle.png
    dragon.png
    mask.png
    image.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2015-08-28_at_9.31.11_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2015-08-28_at_9.31.55_PM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#183 8 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

According to Rick, wasn't this the reason why they couldn't do CCC???

Rick has said that *he* could do CCC. But epthegeek wants no part in that.

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

I believe what Rick said was that he wouldn't consider licensing epthegeek's CCC code. Rick can have new rules done for CC, but it'd be hard to top CCC. And that's a big stumbling block for a CCr unless potential buyers can see the new rules first because I think there's a pretty market for CCr if it can only run the unfinished original code.

Hahaha, no, Rick would love to have CCC. He can't though, Eric wants no part in working with him on it. Given how Rick treated him who the hell can blame him? So Rick will have to have someone write their own new code if he does it.

#227 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I wonder what the difficulty this would be for all future games to be animated in this method. I feel like it modernizes pinball machines, but keeps them with their own unique dot artwork separating them from the LCD displays like in the Jersey Jack games.

Just a matter of paying artists. Stern seems to be thinking the 3D route instead judging by their hires. Cheaper and faster that way really.

3 weeks later
    #252 8 years ago
    Quoted from KerryD:

May have missed it, but have they released the price for this yet?

Nope.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-color-dmd-sneak-peek?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.