IMG_20160626_230502111_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160626_230345691_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160626_140339269_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
IMG_20160626_152250_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160626_151430396_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160626_151402506_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160626_140339269_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_assassin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 7 years ago

I'm writting in the good stuff to my Micro SD....hopefully in the next 20 min....

#52 7 years ago

Installing right now unto my machine. Quite simple, put Micro SD in with power off, then power on, let the update install auto. Power off and remove Micro SD.

#53 7 years ago

Update worked ! Seems the same as the beta code earlier.

No more tearing issues, so that's a big improvement. Now let's play.

#55 7 years ago

In the CGC menu, there's a new Colorization option. Nothing to do right now on this. So it probably will be $$ and i hope not, hardware to install.

I really hope its only an update...well see. Game is working perfectly, so good i just made royal madness for the first time.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from erak:

I'm wondering what is going on?
Re downloaded. Unzipped. Win32disk imager transferred to micro SD.
Try to install I get a black screen for 3 min. Then the machine boots back to normal.
But has speaker static.

Erak, does your SD card as a class10 on it ? CGC said that on their site....mine as a "10" circle around it on my card....maybe that helps

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Tried 2 different ones (class 10) And have downloaded it again. Same result.

When you put the update on the card, do you see all the folders and programs on it ? For me , had to uncompressed with winrar, then with win32disk, it took the medievalmadnessinstaller unto multiple folders and programs...

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Good point. The download is compressed. You need to unpack it and only burn the .img

I know, its a dumb question for some people, but I almost tried it before uncompressing the downloaded stuff. You have to ''write'' the file MedievalMadness2Installer in win32disk...then it will take all the folders and files needed to be read in the machine..

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I am so tried of people who expect the color upgrade to be free. Do you realize how much time and effort it took to program that? Don't you think those people deserve to be paid for their work? They never said the upgrade would be free, thats why it's called an upgrade. Anyone who hacks the upgrade and steals it is a jerk. Pay for it, you'd want to be paid for your work. Don't steal, it's not nice.

I expect very low to no cost for LE's because of ; blew the deadline, communication (CGC), some quality PF's, communication (CGC), price (standard cost more than LE nowadays ), oh and don't forget poor communication (CGC)...

#82 7 years ago

That's all the same for me. Damn, you must be pissed off....one more thing..don't call me stupid but when you put your card into machine slot, you put gold bars of that card front you ... and anyway it wont fit I think...anyone else for clue ?

#86 7 years ago

I contacted my dealer and he said the standards are 500 $ more than what I paid for my LE. Maybe it's the CA dollar but I paid 0.76 exchange back in october and now its 0.77. Thats not suppose to be 500 $ difference...

#89 7 years ago

Personally, I hope it will be at a low cost because of my exchange rate, that's it. I have no problem paying for labor. The guys did a great job, love my machine, it's brand new and I'll keep it for a long time.

It should be the same price for all MM's but I readed something about discount in someway for LE.

#90 7 years ago

Tech question : Why is my Micro Sd card is now just 62 Mo but was a 32 GIG before the update ?

#94 7 years ago

try that : http://www.partition-tool.com/personal.htm I'm trying it now. Thanks for info erak

#96 7 years ago

Thanks erak ! Got back all my spaces. Was gonna trash it but there is always a way.

#171 7 years ago

update on ? I was planning to play tonight. Oh well, maybe tomorrow or next month....who knows

#176 7 years ago

Weird, you can still download 2.0 on CGC site. If it was a problem, why not take it out of download while patch arrives. I really don't understand their way of making business...

#181 7 years ago

Very sorry for you Erak. The good side is that CGC will probably send you another board as they did for me. When I saw the tearing, I asked Starburst to get me a new board and it took less than 2 weeks.

My advise is ask your reseller for a new board ASAP. Simple swap, take pics before remove it and should resolve it.

#205 7 years ago

I have an issue at 37 % with my win32disk. Says cannot find file....my SD card is FAT32...is that good ?

#210 7 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

may need to reformat it. updating was a breeze...

The problem was solved by changing my adapter. It was a simple plastic USB that worked for 2.0. I wasn't able to transfer anything.

When to my store and bought a multi adaptor with a new 16 GIG Micro for 14 $. Done. Update worked and it seems now better than ever.

#212 7 years ago

few more weeks won't hurt...we are already on the ground...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_assassin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-code-update-6-25?tu=matt_assassin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.