Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by BaxterStockman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

Hi everyone, so after dreaming about it for years, finally in a position to get a pinball machine and wouldn't you know it, I missed the last run of Medieval Madness, my absolute number one choice. I emailed CGC and got a very speedy and polite reply stating that they 'hadn't announced plans for another run but that they were looking at the market on all pinball machines and that there was a chance for it's return'. I guess that leads me to the question, is there enough demand for them to make another run?

#2 3 months ago

Of course there is.......CGC should be rerunning all of their games.

#3 3 months ago

I would probably buy an MMR if more is coming, maybe even a MBr

#4 3 months ago

You already asked CGC and they told you the would if there is enough demand. Pinside opinion doesn’t really matter in this case.

I don’t think it’s likely in the short term as they are working on releasing title #4. Probably a year long run. CGC is notoriously slow to build games. Get in touch with a distributor and if there is another run in 2022-2023 get in on it early but be prepared to wait a long time to get it. Took 9-10 months from deposit to delivery for me.

The small runs tend to pre-sell fairly quickly.

#5 3 months ago

I actually called CGC the other day. I was told there are no plans for any reruns of their previous titles at the moment and they are concentrating on the next remake.

#6 3 months ago

So what is the history with regards to their previous runs? As in, did they put out a release, then do another, then re-release the first one or was it more like put out one, then do a couple of runs, then move onto the next? Sorry if this info is all readily available somewhere, am a complete noob to the scene as you might guess... (Also, MrMikeman, good call on contacting a distributor. Definitely will be doing that)

#7 3 months ago

Doubtful another run for years…I wouldn’t hold your breath

#8 3 months ago

Well that sucks if they don't. I sure wish I could get on board with a monster bash remake that isnt 1 billion dollars from automated services.

#9 3 months ago

They are about to drop Cactus Canyon and then Pulp Fiction; reruns are likely out of the question. Pickup a nice used one

#10 3 months ago
Quoted from mr-aize:

So what is the history with regards to their previous runs? As in, did they put out a release, then do another, then re-release the first one or was it more like put out one, then do a couple of runs, then move onto the next? Sorry if this info is all readily available somewhere, am a complete noob to the scene as you might guess... (Also, MrMikeman, good call on contacting a distributor. Definitely will be doing that)

They initially made 1000 LEs, which started to ship in 2015. They also made “standard” editions for a while until AFMr. I think they made more MM before MBr, and then the Royal Edition recently.

I’m sure they’ll make more after they get CCr out…why wouldn’t they? It’s free money at this point.

#11 3 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m sure they’ll make more after they get CCr out…why wouldn’t they? It’s free money at this point.

Ah well, just have to wait and keep hoping I spose.

#12 3 months ago
Quoted from mr-aize:

Yeah, if it happens it won’t be this year.

#13 3 months ago
Quoted from mr-aize:

Sounds like you know what your missing.

#14 3 months ago

I think they will, I have to believe that their new games have been on the line since the last AFM run last year. I

1 week later
#15 3 months ago

I’ve been trying to find out the same info too. Check out this video of Ryan White at Southern Fried Gaming expo’s presentation:

He confirms of a new run of MMR CE & SE, plus the add on upgrades in early 2023! I missed out on the last run too, so happy to get another change at owning my grail pin

#16 3 months ago

Oh I am so in for a MMr!! This is my favorite game of all time and was late to the game when it came to owning one.

Question is, which version makes the most sense? And do you get them from a dealer or directly from them?

#17 3 months ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Oh I am so in for a MMr!! This is my favorite game of all time and was late to the game when it came to owning one.
Question is, which version makes the most sense? And do you get them from a dealer or directly from them?

It’s recommended to use an official distributor see link:

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/distributors/26.

The SE comes with the XL screen & speaker upgrades pre installed. But I think you still have to fit the playfield rgb yourself. Plus the optional topper & shaker. I’m leaning towards the SE because it’s less things to fit myself but it’s up to you

#18 3 months ago

Yeah definitely looking like the SE is the way to go.

#19 3 months ago

Go for the SE for sure. I upgraded mine with the large screen and it's a must have.

#20 3 months ago
Quoted from W25ARE:

It’s recommended to use an official distributor see link:
https://www.chicago-gaming.com/distributors/26.
The SE comes with the XL screen & speaker upgrades pre installed. But I think you still have to fit the playfield rgb yourself. Plus the optional topper & shaker. I’m leaning towards the SE because it’s less things to fit myself but it’s up to you

According to this https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/medieval-madness the RGB is included in the SE.

The only thing missing is, the powder coated trim, King of Payne Topper, Cabinet Side Mirrors, and Shaker motor.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside