You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

944B9BC2-B062-48CB-AC1B-4F481CA6A840 (resized).jpeg
FE796E00-5D7C-4C74-A4BF-A3411ADF499F (resized).jpeg
EB3D4B6D-2494-4731-B18A-FC583582CA91 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20150416_182904.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TimBoch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Hey All,
Just unboxed my MMr Special, a couple issues going on, would love your insights. I'm somewhat of a noob so troubleshooting is not my forte.
- Already have a credit dot, NIB two days ago, test report says, "Check Switch 12 Catapult Target". Any ideas what this means?

I had a credit dot and the same message about the Catapult Target switch about 2 days after getting my new MMrSE too. I then hit the target during play and it went away. The game tracks when switches have not been activated after a period of time and alerts you in case they maybe be malfunctioning.

#34 4 years ago

The only problem I have had with my MMrSE is that the date and time do not update while the machine is powered off. It has happened since day 1. I have reset the date and time each time I power it on and finally went into the back box and found that the coin battery had some gummy residue stuck to the + side that touches the circuit board. I replaced the battery with a new one and it didn't fix the issue so I pulled the new battery out and it to had a gummy residue on it. Tried cleaning the board with the battery out but the date and time still do not update while powered off, so I have just deactivated the display of date and time. All the other settings and highscores do save however.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

okay, one more minor thing, my MMrSE has the enhanced speaker system in it, which is great, but it seems to be rattling the glass. When i apply pressure to the glass around the cabinet rail, the rattling stops. I am thinking about putting felt strips in the glass slot to hold the glass in tighter to prevent the rattle. Does anyone have a better way of doing it and do you think felt will do any damage to by making it a tighter fit? thanks in advance. you all are awesome help.

I have had this issue since day 1 too. I’ve thought of doing something similar, but have made it better by just moving the glass a slight bit to lessen the buzzing.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Please go to https://www.chicago-gaming.com/ under Support - Help Desk, open a ticket about this.
It may go to me, I'll alert it to the engineer.
LTG : )

Thanks Lloyd. Here is what the residue looked like on the original battery, the new battery and inside the battery socket looked like.

EB3D4B6D-2494-4731-B18A-FC583582CA91 (resized).jpegEB3D4B6D-2494-4731-B18A-FC583582CA91 (resized).jpeg944B9BC2-B062-48CB-AC1B-4F481CA6A840 (resized).jpeg944B9BC2-B062-48CB-AC1B-4F481CA6A840 (resized).jpegFE796E00-5D7C-4C74-A4BF-A3411ADF499F (resized).jpegFE796E00-5D7C-4C74-A4BF-A3411ADF499F (resized).jpeg
#43 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If it's still not keeping time, please open a ticket so the engineers can get it sorted out for you.
LTG : )

I did last week. Got an email reply and gave updated information. Was informed it was going to engineering. Still waiting for a reply. Not a big deal. Seems the rest of the settings, highscores and accomplishments are still being saved.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 64.99
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TimBoch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-catapult-problem?tu=TimBoch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.