(Topic ID: 126147)

MMR came a few weeks back. Wow, I love this game now!

By BlueAllen

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by whitey
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hyruleinaustin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago

I think each machine has its own personality. Both the game and the actual individual machine. I can't imagine buying a machine without having experienced it many times first to know if the game and I would gel.

A lot of people on pinside do not like TWD. I love it. Love it to death. I went out of my way to go to the one bar in Austin to play it. Late at night on odd days, feeding $1 and $5 bills into it. I couldn't stop. The same bar (Buffalo Billiards) has Twilight Zone. People love this game. And it is a fine game. But it and I don't get along so great. I know it has a lot of personality, but we just aren't going to be friends.

MMR has many lovers. So pass it along to someone else. Go out and play a bunch of other games and find one you like. And wait for it to become available. I understand you may not want to futz around much with a machine and want something "new." A lot of collectors put tremendous effort into rebuilding pins. Pay a premium and get a machine you love that was restored by an excellent craftsman.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hyruleinaustin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside