(Topic ID: 225249)

MMR blowing 50v fuse?

By ATLpb

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atlpb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

My Medieval Madness Remake is consistently, though not always right away, blowing the 6.3a 250v slow-blow fuse in the cabinet power board. This fuse handles all the 50v solenoids in the machine. I checked my software just now and I was on 2.0.1; just upgraded to 2.0.2 before heading to white collar work. I opened a ticket on cgc support site a few mins ago but figured I’d reach out here too. I can’t see any loose wires/connectors. Any experience/thoughts?

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

the autofire coil rubbing on the bracket

Cool will be first thing I test when I get home. Stay tuned.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

the autofire coil rubbing on the bracket

You bleeping rule motherbleeper.
That had to be it. The coil has tons of play, is right next to metal bracket and the orange/hot/positive heat shrink had fallen off.

#5 5 years ago

Put new fuse in, electrical taped everything securely to prevent rubbing and am two test games in

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from G-P-E:

If that works -- open it back up, remove the electrical tape and insulate it properly. That electrical tape turns to goo after a couple years.

Good call. Will do. Esp since game is on location

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atlpb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-blowing-50v-fuse?tu=atlpb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.