(Topic ID: 136653)

MMr - Colorization Pricing and Availability...Finally!

By eharan

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,467 posts
  • 303 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

556441-2 (resized).jpg
Medieval Madness Color (resized).jpg
Trolls color (resized).jpg
Damsels color (resized).jpg
Tall And Fat (resized).jpg
IMG_2328 (resized).JPG
PPS (resized).jpg
ptb (resized).jpg
Dale Carnegie Jr (resized).PNG
IMG_2327 (resized).JPG
20160820_110220 (resized).jpg
MMRLE-dmd-shift-1 (resized).jpg
dumb-and-dumber-to-sea-bass-sequel-fbpic_(resized).jpg
Phone_(resized).jpg
belushi-1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1737 7 years ago

Ordered. DeeGor, you can try mine first if you want to try before you buy. I owe you...

#1852 7 years ago

You guys are hilarious. How old are you? I've yet to wade into the silliness of pinside, but I guess I just did.

I preordered. Because I want the color and I don't care how long it takes. And I don't have a political statement to make. I love my mmr. Sorry if you're not happy with yours.

#1919 7 years ago

Me too. Arrives monday

#1974 7 years ago

Got mine. Installed easy. Incredible color. Well worth $200. Huge addition. I never noticed one of the princesses is talking on the phone. Was that in the original dots?

#2063 7 years ago

I love my mmr and my dots. I think my ink is bad on my playfield and the voices are too quiet. But I love the whole package and am very glad I bought it all. I, too, look forward to future titles and will likely purchase (totan?, mb?).

I have no problems with dissenting voices. I do think that badgering pps about everything they've done wrong in EVERY mmr thread should not be allowed. Stay on topic here. Dots. Color. Awesome. Possibly too expensive? Not enough produced in the first batch, sure. Focus people.

#2126 7 years ago

The colored dots are fantastic. Sure, there's some little differences from expected. I can live with them and feel I paid a fair price for an awesome mod.

1 week later
#2188 7 years ago

I love the color. It's like having a new game. I realized I'm loving the save the children video mode! It's like an homage to the old school dots. Also, I am glad to see some positivity here. Rare in any pps, cgc, or mmr threads. It also helps I've ignored a few key complainers (who complain about a game mod they probably don't own or have even seen).

1 week later
#2363 7 years ago

I literally cannot follow this thread due to all the ignored users! So funny. You guys need to take it easy. We get it. You don't like Rick. You don't like mmr. You don't like pps. Roger. But really, you are trolls. No doubt. Trolls. If you're good with that, keep it up. If that means anything negative to you, rethink your decision to invade every remake-based thread with your negativity.

#2365 7 years ago

Yep. Didn't see that

#2389 7 years ago
Quoted from Gangplank:

I recall Rick saying something about LE buyers getting some "extras" with their game, among the mentioned was free colorization. Am I the only one who feels cheated out of MMR colorization because of this? It's not about getting it for free I assure you. I'd buy it if it wasn't so expensive. The color does look great and I would like to have it, but $200? For ONE chip? Come on! I thought at the MOST it would have been $50 and even that I hated to spend on this, I feel bad for standard buyers because they will be paying twice that, with that said I am going to pass on this probing for the time being. For the money I personally feel it's better to invest in spare parts as well as things like new balls, dust covers, and spare rubbers.

This has been done to death in this and other threads. Are you being facetious? Anyway, I bought one and it was well worth $200. Hands down.

#2392 7 years ago
Quoted from Gangplank:

I suppose it has been done "to death in this and other threads", on the basis that I commented my opinions and moved on as one would do in any other community forum that is, to be clear I wasn't joking in my comment in the slightest, I was being dead serious.
I have nothing bad to say about the colorization itself, it looks great. I want the perk, but to me it just doesn't justify an additional $200 pounding, chances are I'll eventually give in, but for the time being I'd rather wait on it and acquire some spare boards and other parts to keep my game going should anything fail in the future. That's just me.

Fair enough. I misread you. I thought you were provoking the trolls.

For me, another $200 after $8000 is less than I paid in sales tax for a literal game changer. But I respect your opinion too.

#2396 7 years ago
Quoted from Gangplank:

It's all good, I try not to cause trouble on forums for obvious reasons, but I do see how my comment could be misread.
I actually ended up ordering it 3 hours after posting (lol) once I watched Pinball Supernova's video on Youtube, I simply couldn't resist it after seeing more of it for myself! Sure they got me for another $200 but this should be the final expense of the pin as far as I can see. Besides, it's just so flippin' cool!!

You'll love it. Even my kids (who I cannot seem to lure into a pinball addiction...) noticed how awesome the upgrade is. My daughter played mm for the first time in months!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 29.95
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-bad-news-on-colorization?tu=paynemic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.