(Topic ID: 136653)

MMr - Colorization Pricing and Availability...Finally!

By eharan

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,467 posts
  • 303 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

556441-2 (resized).jpg
Medieval Madness Color (resized).jpg
Trolls color (resized).jpg
Damsels color (resized).jpg
Tall And Fat (resized).jpg
IMG_2328 (resized).JPG
PPS (resized).jpg
ptb (resized).jpg
Dale Carnegie Jr (resized).PNG
IMG_2327 (resized).JPG
20160820_110220 (resized).jpg
MMRLE-dmd-shift-1 (resized).jpg
dumb-and-dumber-to-sea-bass-sequel-fbpic_(resized).jpg
Phone_(resized).jpg
belushi-1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flake.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#355 8 years ago

I think the point is that none of us know the facts. Everything's still up in the air until it's announced.

#524 8 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

LEDS and shaker motors were not in the original game.These were added.Brian Eddy did not design the game for a shaker motor.IMHO only games that the designer wanted one should have a shaker.Especially if you are reissuing a classic.

I was a bit worried about how well the shaker would integrate, now I can't imagine the game without it.

7 months later
#729 8 years ago

They're no longer giving dates. " CGC has learned that while everyone wants promises and pushes for dates, that there is so much involved that they cannot set expectations and meet them".

#731 8 years ago

From what people are saying on the PPS forum, the colorization is done, they're waiting on the hardware update so they can bundle them together. I don't know what the truth is, I can only speculate. All I know is I'm terrible at being patient.

Edit: I am a moron and I meant software

#733 8 years ago

Software. Sorry, multitasking and typing suck.

#891 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Yeah. What I don't think people realize is some large distributors pre ordered and paid in full for pins that are for them to sell. Not for specific customers that had ordered them. Some distributors have stock. They are advertising them online for sale now too.
I decided I wanted a MMr. Called and asked if they had any. And just went there, paid, and picked it up. Mmr gold #759. Build date Feb 9.
And they still have a couple golds left.
I understand people are waiting. But you have to ask. Are they getting shipped direct to their home? Did they order a specific #? Did they order a certain trim? And did they order it from a large distributor that ordered and paid for multiple MMr's at once? (Regardless of trim or #) And if it was pre ordered has it now been paid in full?
Otherwise find a large distributor and you will be able to just buy one.

They may have golds but do they have black? Or Stainless?

#894 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

No, just gold.
Exactly what I stated in my post.
If you want specific #'s, trim etc. That's what's taking time.
I feel sorry for those waiting. But if you don't care about trim and just want a mmr, look around they are out there.
And actually I like the gold the best.

I have a gold. I'm happy with it. I was just trying to say that I think most of the people waiting are waiting for trim they liked better. There are people locked in, paid in full still waiting. They're allowed to be a little salty at this point. Especially if someone can just go buy one today and have it next week.

2 weeks later
#933 7 years ago

The clear wasn't having issues so much as the sling was repeatedly bashing the playfield and damaging it.

#935 7 years ago

Oh it has. I'm just saying it wasn't the clear, the clear is absolutely lovely. I had this issue, it's fixed, and no one notices unless I tell them

2 months later
#1343 7 years ago

I will buy the upgrade - it looks great, but it will be the last dollar I give CGC. I could even handle the price a bit easier if color came shortly after the announcement last April but after two years of nothing but delays and misinformation i'm not inclined to order another game from them. I'm sure people will and i'm sure plenty of owners will buy the color but I don't think i'm willing to go through all the hoops a second time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.95
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flake.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-bad-news-on-colorization?tu=Flake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.