(Topic ID: 136653)

MMr - Colorization Pricing and Availability...Finally!

By eharan

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,467 posts
  • 303 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

556441-2 (resized).jpg
Medieval Madness Color (resized).jpg
Trolls color (resized).jpg
Damsels color (resized).jpg
Tall And Fat (resized).jpg
IMG_2328 (resized).JPG
PPS (resized).jpg
ptb (resized).jpg
Dale Carnegie Jr (resized).PNG
IMG_2327 (resized).JPG
20160820_110220 (resized).jpg
MMRLE-dmd-shift-1 (resized).jpg
dumb-and-dumber-to-sea-bass-sequel-fbpic_(resized).jpg
Phone_(resized).jpg
belushi-1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Animal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#802 7 years ago

Not a penny more than $129.95!!!

2 months later
#1175 7 years ago

Great, great game!! Im glad I have an MMr verse MM, plays so solidly and fast. Im sure you can put new rubber and tighten a screw here or there on a MM, but all Ive played play sluggishly. My MMr rocks!!!

2 weeks later
#1249 7 years ago

$149.00 and almost everyone will be happy.

#1258 7 years ago

...until MBr

#1422 7 years ago

MMr and the colorization of the dmd is a magnet for whiners and bitchers, not sure why?? Maybe it's misery loves company since we all know of the delivery delays.

As an LE owner $199 is acceptable, my privd point was $149, but I pulled that out of the air and from what I've seen, the colorization is sweet.

In the end, it just pinball!!! Allot more aweful shit happening in the world or have you not been watching the news in the last 48 hours.

MMr is a great product, period.

#1432 7 years ago

wish I had my pins at the cottage...

#1443 7 years ago

To would me too, should be $199 (or $149) across the board!

#1606 7 years ago

MMr is a perfect storm of some peoples own (hidden) agenda:

- considerable delivery delay, this seems to have made all following issues multiply
- screen tearing and static dmd issues, fixed by the new update btw
- led light brighten issue with inserts. Nothing is wrong with my printing on the inserts, but are the graphics hard to read, yeah, so Cgc sourced the diffuser
- MM owners watching their price fall conciserably. Btw, collextible playing card and comic books suffer the same fate when "file copies" hit the market out of nowhere. Lesson to all: buyer beware.

So, the disgruntled few have pounced on this thread. I actually started using the member ignore feature for the first time because of the repeated whining and bs.

No company is perfect. No one is perfect. MMr is a great product, the colorization looks sweet, im looking forward to the update and check in here to see when it materialize - and when it does, I will drain this post!!!

#1700 7 years ago

I want my MTV....

2 weeks later
#2109 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Suckers are going to ignore the tells over and over. Then cry woe is me when the problem repeats itself on the next game.
The guy just basically said "we have more important things to do then fill your orders...". How any business (outside some emergency) says that to its customer base is mind blowing and just reiterates why the next time will be just as @$%@$'d up as the first time was.

We have heard plenty from you. Please, show some restraint... Settle down

1 week later
#2178 7 years ago

Installed the colorization today. It is a great final touch to an amazing looking and playing pinball machine.

MMr will be in my collection a long long time. So glad I bought this pin...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Animal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-bad-news-on-colorization?tu=Animal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.