tilt-1.jpg
th-720.jpeg
lets-dance.jpg
DSC_5483.JPG
DSC_5481.JPG
DSC_5480.JPG
DSC_5478.JPG
DSC_5484.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

Holy guacamole teekee. It's one guy with one report with issues that could easily be fixed. Take a Xanax or something.

Quoted from teekee:

And this is surprising? This is just some of the joys of pre buying. Why so many continue to fork over thousands of dollars years in advance just to go through the same headaches with delays, bugs, etc…
EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS…
And for what? A pin that's been around 20 years? A pin that we've all played and seen before over and over? A pin that is losing valuing before shipping has even started.
The excitement of this one will be gone before the third play and then it will be time to move it out to make room for… the next remake?
If you're going to be so gullible at least support the new stuff that will keep the hobby moving in the right direction... for a while... hopefully!

#16 9 years ago

Pre-order, don't pre-order, what's it to you? Why do you care? If people want to fund projects, let them. You can wait, then either buy it HUO pretty easily if it's limited or just buy it when it comes out.

I don't see what the big deal is.

Quoted from teekee:

I'm talking about pre-orders in general not just MMr. Its something that we go through with every pre-order. Whats the point of pre-ordering when there is a ton being made... they never run out these days. The old waiting list hype got ya... and yet there's word that several hundred MMrLE's still unsold?

#19 9 years ago

The best case scenario is that whatever wrong can be fixed with an SD card update. As long as the hardware is good, I think we're all good.

There isn't a single thing that has been listed that can't either be fixed with a software update, or the technical ability that stops at replacing a pinball switch.

To me, this is VERY good news.

The game won't be perfect, I never expected it to be. I won't have the same answer 6 months after delivery though.

Quoted from pezpunk:

from what I hear, no new game has ever been perfect out of the box.

#22 9 years ago

It's not. The game hasn't passed UL and it is not being produced. They demo'd the line for expo guests, but that's it.

Quoted from starbase:

I understand and hope this is just a glitch but this puppy is on Sterns line now.

#38 9 years ago

This would be awesome.

Quoted from calvin12:

I'll likely get a full vid later today.

#90 9 years ago

OMG! The DMD is only 95% perfect and all but one flasher works! OMG I can't believe anyone would pre order a game that has been setup with the wrong pitch!!

Quick, cancel your orders!

#93 9 years ago

The flippers are fine. I've talked to about 5 people who I trust that played them.

#184 9 years ago

True, but a few volts in the outlet either way can make a difference as well. Stern's, Sega's, DE's have adjustments for solenoid strength. This is nothing new.

Quoted from calvin12:

The point is games are actually designed to play in a certain way. The strength of the flippers is designed into how the ramps and shots are built. Putting that much variability into it just means people get lazy and rather than keeping the flippers in good shape they just turn up the power if they can't make a shot. Its like dumbing down a video game because you aren't that good. Play the game the way the designer intended. There are games, like White Water, that specifically use different coils on each flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-at-expo?tu=jalpert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.