7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Animal
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I wanted to share a bad news /good news story about my game. Like everyone I waited a long time to receive my game. I got the call it's ready, you know the one we are waiting for.

So it gets shipped I follow it impatiently day by day, the trucking company calls please meet us at the house. I rush home meet the truck and he drops the tail gate and I see the game. Immediately I am worried as the box is not looking great.

He unloads the game and brings into the garage, I inspect and the horror unfolds some expert forklift driver along the way has managed to put one of the forks right through the back of the head.

Ok now the good, I call my contact at CGC and she said simply refuse the delivery and I will take care of it so I did.

Like you guys reading I am thinking here we go what drama is ahead trying to get this sorted.

This is the good bit, I want to give a huge shout out to Christine at Chicago Gaming Company as she made it a personal mission to see this right. Literally a few weeks later being last night I unboxed the replaced game (Not repaired)

I can not say enough about my positive experience with the customer service I received.

The game is beautiful played perfect out of the box.

Thanks
    Chris

#2 7 years ago

Sweet! Now edit your title to their actual name.

#3 7 years ago

Chicago Gaming Company, to be correct

#4 7 years ago

CGC and PPS hit a home run with MMR I LOVE MINE!!

#5 7 years ago

Thanks for sharing, good stuff...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-and-chicago-games-company and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.