With MMR on the horizon, I was looking to pick up some protectors and wanted to illicit some feedback on which ones people recommend/prefer as well as putting together a comprehensive list of what is available (I couldn't find one). I assume that the current protectors will fit MMR. Please let me know if I am missing something, if any of the below are no longer available or needed or if there are other alternatives/substitutes. Here is what I came up with:
1. Catapult (Cliffy).
2. Left castle eject (Mantis).
3. Moat jump and ramp (Cliffy and Mantis). Protects the hole behind the castle.
4. Castle Protector (Mantis). Protects the lower front lip of the castle and castle side door.
5. Drawbridge (Cliffy). Protects art at the edge of the moat that contacts the drawbridge when it is in the down position.
6. Merlin hole (Cliffy and Mantis).
7. Ramp protectors (Cliffy). Will MMR require these? If so, two for each ramp would be needed.
8. Shooter lane (Cliffy). Left and right side ejects and rail guard.
9. Plastics protectors (Pinbits).
Post edited by S37VEN: Added plastics protectors, removed switch slot protectors as balls do not drop onto inlane switches.