Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by KeithinMI
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

We will soon be receiving MM Wire Ramps (which are difficult to make 'correctly' as it turns out) ...

Will be getting them in original brite brass / clear ...

Also, was going to get some either in raw steel -or- black powdercoat (same as the MMR black trim) ...

Would people be interested?

Prices will be cheaper than what I see some sets posted for, not sure if those are repros or replated.

lmk

rick

#2 9 years ago

Depends on price...the black might be cool.

#3 9 years ago

Yes be very keen on a set in brass

#4 9 years ago

I would take a set of them for sure. Black preferably.

#5 9 years ago

Very interested, black would be awesome! Of course price has something to do about interest but if decent, then I'm in!

How about other parts? I'm doing NBAFB-MM conversion and would really appreciate some parts that are now little hard to find (catapult parts, castle parts atm.). Or ball guides (wire and flat steel).

#6 9 years ago

I am interested in the black ramps.

Thanks Rick

#7 9 years ago

Original Brite brass set for me

#8 9 years ago

Black!

#9 9 years ago

I would be in for a brass set.

#10 9 years ago

Hi Rick, what type of ramps will mmrle ship with? If it's not the Brite brass then I'd be interested in the brass......

Thanks,
Tslayer

#11 9 years ago

I would be interested in a set of the black ramps.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

We will soon be receiving MM Wire Ramps (which are difficult to make 'correctly' as it turns out) ...
Will be getting them in original brite brass / clear ...
Also, was going to get some either in raw steel -or- black powdercoat (same as the MMR black trim) ...
Would people be interested?
Prices will be cheaper than what I see some sets posted for, not sure if those are repros or replated.
lmk
rick

So are you saying that a gold trim mmr will have gold ramps, a black trim mmr will have black ramps and a stainless trim mmr will have stainless ramps?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from TVP:

So are you saying that a gold trim mmr will have gold ramps, a black trim mmr will have black ramps and a stainless trim mmr will have stainless ramps?

That would be the shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 9 years ago

I am rather sure that is not what he said,

He said PPS is having extra sets ran to sale, in gold, black and raw steel (no finish).

I am sure the MMR games will have the gold same as original, but if you want to change, it is up to you to buy them.

#15 9 years ago

I'd be interested in black.

#16 9 years ago

I would be interested in black

#17 9 years ago

I'm in for a set of black ramps.

#18 9 years ago

you guys have reading comprehension issues or I have posing clarity issues ... I just said I am making mm ramps, and I could make them in 1000 colors. Has nothing to do with MMR. MMR comes with the standard brite brass plated ramps as original, it has never ever been discussed about putting anything other than that.

rick

#19 9 years ago

I would be interested in a brass set if they are available. Thanks Rick.
Tom.

#20 9 years ago

Interested in brass set.

Scott

#21 9 years ago

I would be interested in a shiny black set to match my mmr , depending on price of course

#22 9 years ago

actually upon reconsideration, I'd probably get a set in shiny brass (oooo.. shiny pretty things!) AND a set in black.

were you considering other colors, because I thought about it and a power-coated red would look pretty spiffy in the machine too

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

you guys have reading comprehension issues or I have posing clarity issues ... I just said I am making mm ramps, and I could make them in 1000 colors. Has nothing to do with MMR. MMR comes with the standard brite brass plated ramps as original, it has never ever been discussed about putting anything other than that.
rick

I have no reading comprehension issues -- you CLEARLY said that if I purchase a set of shiny bright brass ramps from you that you will throw in, at no extra charge, a MMRLE for me and deliver it to my house.

right?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-wire-ramps-interest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.