Topic Stats

• 200 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by dos_reboot
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2836C0A5-D9F8-4824-A0E4-E5A44B7E4876 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisnack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 2 years ago

Great thread and opinions.

I own MMr and have played AFM and it's very fun. The reason i bought MMr was because it was a blast to play, even when you have a crappy game, i feel the same way about AFM as well.

So good chance i'll end up ordering a AFMr LE as well

3 weeks later
#82 2 years ago

When my LE shows up then I'll have both!

8 months later
#153 1 year ago

MM is the better game overall. AFM is much simpler, but MM has better humor, deeper ruleset and better humor/call-outs. If i had to part, AFM would be the one to go. (Good thing I don't and both can stay!)

Both are excellent games though. I don't think you can go wrong having either one in a collection.

3 months later
#164 1 year ago

I've had MMr for about 1.5 years and AFMr since November. I won't get rid of MMr it's the better game long-term, more to do and better shots/humor. I could part with AFMr if i had to. I'm limited to 4 machines by the wife, so likely that AFMr will move out at some point as 2 slots are more or less permanent. MMr and Sinbad.

1 week later
#178 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Why does your wife limit you to four machines?

Good damn question....

1 month later
#184 1 year ago
Quoted from Damien:

Played both games tonight back-to-back, and once again, I'm debating with myself about what game is better.
I have said many times that MM is superior with it's theme, rules, sound, but occasionally you have a really great game on AFM and realize that the gameplay is the real toss up between these games.

THAT is the key, only that good game is when it's arguably close to MM, but play 20 on each, you will more likely have more entertaining/fun games on MM than AFM. Which for me is why it's the better game, even crappy ones are still fun.

YMMV.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisnack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside